Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?

Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?
Such things have happened throughout history but why can't the greatest country in the world today acknowledge it's faults? Humility is a virtue of strong men.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should have been genocide of both

Empires were built like that, America wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Next.

I see no evidence that American's do not acknowledge that those things happened. Have you ever been in a U.S. history class? They often read like an itemized list of domestic failures.

Why does it matter today? Basically everyone was a #savage back then

Embraced and celebrated

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Was our land all along faggot, we were just reclaiming it from foreign invaders.

But why can't YOU acknowledge it?

Every successful democracy has faults. If people hate the USA, they should leave.

"Savage" by your standards today.

First post, best post.
Second post, second best post.
Our work is done here.

America as well as every other successful Nation

Fucktard. America has acknowledged those things. Move on troll.

Then who'll build your railways and pick your cotton?

You willing to do the country's shit-work to spare us dealing with non-whites in the future?

You speak the truth. But is there any other way to reach for economic control over the world and have one of the richest and most civilized nations in the world?

I'm not American, I don't feel comfortable with the history of America and hate the fact that the above question very likely won't have an answer for at least a couple more decades or even a century.

That's a theory. Primitive tools were universally primitive... and the "ice bridge" only says "it's possible".

Why can't both of those races appreciate that we raised their standard of living?

Native Americans are perfectly welcome as members of our society today. Blacks in the USA have it way better than their ancestors in Africa.

Don't forget the chinks building our railroad infrastructure and the camps for all the japs in ww2 the cheap child labor of immigrants. Nearly any country in the world has some sort of bad side

Just admit it. Otherwise you are simply a pussy faggot. Fag

Americans should acknowledge their faults. If you think Gay Pride is a stupid concept, imagine how I feel about your American Pride.

I am pretty sure they admit it, but like everybody else in this world, they don't care. And why would they? Those times are over and the people who did that stuff are long gone.

>why can't the greatest country in the world today acknowledge it's faults?

The US govt acts like the big dog gangster of the world and controls the world by force. The US is the leading terrorist state and the cause of most of the world's problems.

For starters, these things have been acknowledged. For another, all countries were built this way.
What's irritating as fuck is that there is still genocide and slavery in the world, but lib fucks don't give one shit about that. They just hate America and whites and want to single them out for special attention.

American here, I completely acknowledge that. This country is illegal and continues to be so to this day. We just became such an economic superpower that the rest of the world accepted our illegal country as legitimate. America is built on the blood of millions.

shut up nigger

This tryhard SJW faggot.

>that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor
every human society was built on slavery and genocide regardless of race. It's still present to this day, you might just not recognize it.
Even if you get paid you're still a slave to this society

There has always been an answer to the question. Actually 2 answers. American Exceptionalism and Manifest Destiny.

In short, Americans are above and beyond the best culture in the world, and as such, it was our destiny to rule from sea to shining sea over those deemed "less than" American

Yes and do we live today or back then you braindead monkey

It has happened throughout history in various ways, but here we are in 2017 habitually setting off fireworks and patting ourselves on the back. We would become a better country if we acknowledge our faults and as the old hymnist wrote: "America, America, God mend thine every flaw..."

Virtually all nations were established through force and conflict. You just accept most of the borders in Europe because they are hundreds of years older. That doesn't mean they weren't forged through countless medieval battles.

The lands in Europe have been stolen and lost and stolen again for thousands of years.

i srzly don't hate american people but i hate how they always think they're the most important people on earth

I mean in schools, it's fucking blasted at you in history classes. Take a shot every time they were mentioned when you were in school. Add the holocaust if you want to kill yourself

You have 2 choices.

Kneel to America, or be bent over and fucked by the long dick of Uncle Sam. The choice is yours. There is no option C

>This country is illegal
>Calls law enforcement

How about you stop being a little cuck and leave the US

Also, we had a major war and a president assassinated to free black people.

Yes--- but every year we pave our shitty potholed roads with the same nasty tar and every year we cut funding to NASA and every year the disparity among (((the rich))) and the poorest gets further apart. The American dream is dead to well over 50% of us. Don't you think we need an update?

>We would become a better country

America becomes greater every day for Americans. That is all that matters. You take pride in being a cog in the machine for the greatest empire the earth has ever known.

Who is more important than America?

Ill wait

Here's the thing , perhaps this is low quality bait , or perhaps its a serious thread.
Im not gonna defend anybody for opressing someone else , but you gotta realize that every single "empire" was built on the back of opression. Today's no different. We just dont get whipped and directly ordered around , but we're still the backbone of an "empire" , the empire being the top 0.1% that own basically everything.
If you want to talk about the enslavement and brutal killings of people long dead , perhaps you should switch your focus to people that are alive today that live in equally harsh conditions , and others that while they do have food , water , and a bed to sleep in , they are by no means "free".
Prejudice and hatred , abuse and hatred is a core element of the human condition.
Untill we , as a whole , are able to move forward as one , arguing which country , nation , or person did what and to who is pointless.
We're just wasting our time talking about shit that happened , are happening , and will continue to happen untill we decide to stop it.
My 2 cents.

I get it you're just trying to bait but you can at least make it look genuine.

>tryhard
...like you?

Are you that ignorant and retarded to know that that the only reason that non-whites are such an issue for "you", is because your types were too lazy and weak to do it yourself?

You had to rely on 'non-whites' to do the shit-work, and now the work is done you can't get rid of them.

your fault, cracker-jack, be a man and deal with it.

Uh, sure? Consider it acknowledged. A pretty useless train of thought though; how exactly are you going to use that moral outrage to be more productive?

And false pride and resistance ever since the war. Almost as if Americans are sore losers or something.

>when africa still has more slaves than any other time in recorded history.

native americas are the only ones that deserve an apology. black people need to fork out $3.50 for the boat ride and years of free food and shelter.

>country is illegal
>go back to school
>kek

> should

Do you have any proof for that normative claim? Why *should* we do that?

You seem to have an envy problem. The "disparity" between rich and poor doesnt matter to me. I have what I need, what you have is of no concern to me.

You know why Americans today think the dream is dead, but in places like India the American Dream is still very real? Modern Americans have become brainwashed into thinking they deserve everything and have to work for nothing. First gen immigrants come here and work 2 full time jobs, buy a house, and save money so one day they can buy a Dunkin Donuts franchise.

Tell a 17 year old suburban kid he should get 2 full time gas station attendant jobs and work 16 hour days for the next 25 years so he can buy a small 1 bedroom house 2 hours outside a city, and he will laugh at you right before going back to his video game

The American dream is not dead. Americas work ethic is

If they didn't want to be oppressed they should have been less shit. And Americans didn't enslave black people. Black people enslaved black people. Americans just bought some.

>Virtually all nations were established through force and conflict
>germany

Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt.

Justin Trudeau
Switzerland
Brazilian chicks
New Zealanders
China (owns world economy)
South Indian classical ragas
The Baltic states have gigabit internet
The countries in Africa who own the entire world supply of lithium for our smartphone batteries.
Tibetan Buddhists

>Too lazy and weak

>Crying about being forced and dominated by the big evil white man

Hahaha, you cucks always make me laugh.

How the fuck do you go from making blanket statements about how evil and powerful the whites are to enslave others then to calling us weak and lazy? Are you that fucking retarded?

>Weak
>Strong
>Lazy
>Powerful

Nigger, get your shit together.

Your mom is calling, tendies are done.

We all know this.

Here is a question though. Hypothetically speaking if you had a time machine would it be politically correct if you used it to somehow stop the slave trade here before it started?

don't forget russia, without them they have no "enemy"

I'll admit the red man got fucked. Slave labor 'built' jack shit, you picked cotton. Slaves were nothing but farm equipment.

lul i love it when kids dont understand history. whiny little brat, i hope your parents are proud to have made a crybaby little faggot for a child

> an update

From what to what? Just saying you don't like something isn't a counter proposal. Would you like to emulate another system of government found abroad? It likely won't lead to a nation with a higher GDP per capita; we have the institutions that allow for that productivity already. Do you want to try institutions that have no parallel in history? What are they and why do you believe that they are superior to the most successful social experiment ever conducted?

not amurikkkan,
nor black.
but truly, consider the following.

caucasian babies look revolting.
fat, white larvae.
when bitches push their prams around and people coo over these squalling, excreting worms i fake it, i say "oh cool!" or "it looks fab!" like it's a cool looking tshirt or something, and not a puffy fat dumpling.

however, black babies do actually look "cute". and non human animals.

just an observation.

Who doesn't acknowledge it? We know our history, the issue is the perpetual shaming involved. Look, killing and slavery were commonplace back in those days, we weren't the only ones who did it. Furthermore, we don't have to be ashamed for dominating other races. Just look at the poor native americans, before we got here they were killing each other for land and resources, and Africans were the ones who sold us the slaves. If you want to talk about slavery, take a look at the arabs, they've enslaved tens of millions while we had a few hundred thousand. We simply have no reason to feel bad about something our forefathers did, we had no part in it and it wasn't out of the ordinary.

Germany has monuments devoted to its failure. Every German citizen must see its past atrocities. The thinking is in part it will help it from happening again but also acknowledging that we done goofed.

It's now well over a hundred years in the past and no living US citizen has ever owned a slave or committed genocide against a Native American.

Why can't pussies like you at least ACKNOWLEDGE that it ended a long time ago and that nobody alive today is to blame for it?

As a white dude, this is true. Black babies look so damn adorbs. But then they grow up to be niggers and shoot each other, so there's that.

19 year old white boys who's dads have taught them to hate niggers

lets not forget it was the niggers in africa whom started the slave trade to begin with.

also, all those chugs/wagon burners were killing each other for land and resources a long time before vikings/europeans showed up.

If they want to point there fingers at anyone, its themselves.

to conclude, if they want "equality" with the rest of us they can start with getting over it and stop living in the middle of nowhere (chugs), and stop acting like a spoiled asshole (niggers).

We dont need you or want you...but since we have control over what you need/want...fall in line or fuck off.

Life with the rest of us is pretty jammy, and we are rather tolerant of those who are not looking to destroy what we have build around us...hence why we are in control.

What America really needs is a large scale war to thin out its peasant class. For hundreds of years America fought a major war every 1-2 generations. This cleansed the poor and the stupid. Kind of like wild fires bring new life after a season or 2.

Our current problem is America hasnt had a good large scale war in almost 50 years and our basement dwellers, our minorities, and our slightly retarded populations are growing out of control

nah, faggots, I love how your only retort is repeating the word 'crybaby', and offering no other 'facts'.

keep on trying hard kids.

So you truly think everyone should emulate American culture? Don't get me wrong, I like American culture, music, etc, but I want to know if you believe American culture should be made Earth's universal culture?

Do you believe the world would be better this way? I really wanted to hear your thoughts on it. I'm ready to agree with you, if you help me understand what you're trying to say

Whatever that means, you should learn to clearly articulate your opinions.

Quality response right here

And white kids become alcoholic and sunburnt and dehydrated and before you know it they're you.

You show me a country that wasn't, and I'll give a damn.

>Why can't Amerifags at least ACKNOWLEDGE that their country was built upon genocide and slave labor?

Because it's objectively false. Nobody has ever denied that these things happened. The country was not "built" on genocide and slave labor.

Black music is the origin of all good American music.

Brazilian chick

I see you are a man of knowledge

>black babies do actually look "cute"

Black babies look like small apes. FFS even google had a problem figuring out the difference between blacks and apes for awhile.

I like you

Partly because neo-libs are intent on destroying the very history that would make such thoughts possible. Have you seen the war on confederate monuments and civil war sites going on in past years? The left is unabashedly attempt to erase history because it collectively triggers them. An honest and thorough accounting of American history is impossible when events are regularly distorted by emotional manipulation via sjws. Try to have a public discourse about the nature of slavery in the United States; you will receive a condescending, chronic apologist feeling session instead of historical account. How can you expect young Americans to engage with such pedantic, and useless, forums?

Case and point. You have no idea!
Free labor, faggot. It's how your White House was built.

Which black music?

you didnt get the point.
germany was not built on war, the first german state was a union of hundreds of small kingdoms to ensure peace.

youre mad cuz you non whites are easily manipulated. the darker you get, the less educated as a whole you fags are, fix your communities. stop blaming the white man for problems you all cause. backs are the least educated (dumbest) race in america, not whites fault theyre lazy and pathetic leeches, just like you faggot

Also when you say "built on" do you understand that if you take all the wealth that has ever been acquired in the United States and then cut out the wealth that came from slavery it would be a tiny fraction of the total? Do you understand that the institution of slavery was only in place in the south and so none of the wealth in the north or in the west came from that?

Now as for stealing land from Native Americans. Guilty as charged since we basically took the whole country from them but it's not like that hasn't happened to tribes facing more advanced civilizations since the dawn of human history.

Why obsess over it happening in the United States? Why aren't you asking Argentinians to acknowledge that they committed genocide against the natives there? The reason is simple. You take the most successful example and complain about them. It's like lawyers wanting to sue the company that makes the product instead of the person who misused it. Chase the money.

I'm a brit so I can't comment on Americas past - ours is far more shameful.

fuck you for focusing on the slaves when they got free food, free shelter, and free transportation out of africa. the native americans were massacred. get your priorities right

Every country is. The entire human race is.

I just like to think of my day and what im doing with my life when i wake up more than i like thinking about how the world was formed..

We are putting up lynching memorials around the south where hillbillies false flagged niggers for looking at southern Loli, and then lynched them for entertainment purposes... enjoy your lynching memorials and I recommend you not vandalize them . Take a few deep breaths and drink some water.

Shit bait.

But for the sake of triggering some liberals, the indians and the blacks have been slaughtering themselves for hundreds of years before whites even gave them a passing glance.

Their societies weren't going to advance any further than what they had already built for themselves.

Indians would still be living in Tee-Pees and African congobongos would be living in mudhuts that they're ancient ancestors built.

Why should we give a shit what this nation was built on? Why aren't you posting a thread about how Indians and Blacks never being able to evolve because of their infatuation with killing and enslaving each other?

The answer is simple: Because they'd have to pay reparations. And then they'd have to pay reparations to south america, Nicaragua, East Timor, North Korea, the list goes on and on.

Saying sorry is a kind of confession.

and then as usual, whites do it better. ie. eminem, elvis, ect. yall are pathetic. only able to come up with the basics

they become alcoholic, like a drink? they begin to ferment?

dumb nig

My native american wife tells you to fuck off. We're at a parade and she's all decked out in red white and blue

Because it wasnt, blacks and indians dont even exist, they're made up by greedy jews who want to make the white man look bad.

fake news by snake jews

also not true.

Not an argument.
We're talking about the USA here, not your warped impressions of the old societies that were here first. And frankly, living more in harmony with nature may have been a better plan than what we ended up with during Industrial Age. History may show it....

Absolutely. Black culture literally creates the "universal culture effect" that I talked about before. Look at the Blues, Jazz, Rock, Rap.. Everything that is epic about contemporary music came about after the blacks were slightly being included in society.

Is it "American" culture the one we need?

Other countries can not be American no matter how hard they try. (see South Korea and Japan) The American Experience forms and molds you. It seeps into your bones. There is no way for an outsider to truly understand or experience being an American.

While I do believe a lot of the world would benefit from American dominance, there is no way for them to ever be American. You either are, or you are not.

Not everyone can be a winner. The game requires losers too

Why can't natives admit there tribes were built apon genocide?

Why can't niggers admit slaves came from warring genocidal tribes?