Goku one shots Superman

Goku one shots Superman.
Everybody agree?

i think it depends on the version of superman but for the most part i'd say yeah

It was prouven that he dosent, but yeah

lolno

Superman can tow planets (plural) behind him. He can travel from one galaxy to another in minutes. Goku would be punked by Supes so fucking hard it would be more sad than comical.

As much as i'd hate to admit it, no

Goku could kill batman in one blow

His range is incredible

He wouldn't need to, because they're both the good guys. He'd probably admire superman and ask to train with him in order to get stronger.

Goku dont need to fly until another galaxy he just teleport :v

Superman would never kill Goku. But Goku would get stronger from every defeat till he surpassed superman.

Which requires concentration; something that he often finds lacking in a pinch. Superman has never had that issue.

Go and find the gravities at which both trained their powers.
I'm pretty sure Superman's was about 1000x earth gravity. I'm not sure how high Goku trained on his pod thing he stole, but he does do Super Sayain power-up which is the series basically.

Sure he would. If he felt that Goku was doing something that threatened the world - like being a hyper-competitive twat - he'd totally kill Goku. But you're right in that they're both inherently good and probably would never have a reason to fight.

They form an alliance and run around the universe tag teaming alien bitches

>pic related one shots Superman.
>Everybody agree?

on physical level goku is a low tier garbage and would not survive 1 hit from superman.
maybe a Kamehameha to the face on god mode might do some damage but other than that no

Nope.

Not all of us are jaded weeb faggots

>Saitama's "serious" punch splits clouds across the planet
>Superman's "serious" punch has crumbled suns

Not even joke characters can match Supes.

I agree. Professor X could one-shot Superman.

goku>superman japan>america

prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

No. He wouldn't one-shot Superman. It would be a long and arduous battle, but I think Goku would probably win in the end, just barely.

Of course, this all depends on which version of Superman, and what point in both Superman's and Goku's respective timelines we're talking.

you know that the serious punch was far from full strength? it was call serious punch just because is was stronger than a regular punch.
even saitama dont even know his how limit. for all he know his punch could be a univers buster

Well Superman's punch IS a universe buster. At his strongest he's broken reality like glass.

lol even kid goku of db beats superman easily

yeah i know.
it funny how punching reality a new asshole is now a normal thing

I agree but you are a little baiting bitch anyway

There are two types of people in this world

People who know Goku would destroy Superman
And
People are are wrong

>Are Are
Are you retarded?

Goku would not one-shot Superman.

Goku would use as little of his power as possible for as long as possible dragging out the fight for the thrill before revealing his true strength.

Only competent fags can decipher my message.

>Competent
>Doesn't grammar check.

Well, you're too incompetent to check your own writing before posting. As of your expectation of "Competent" people coming here.
You're in the wrong place buddy.
Or is it the right place?

you're in the wrong thread.

No, but One-Punch Man could one shot Superman. And Goku. Jury's still out on Krillian, though.

>Underrated post

This. That's basically how Goku fights, because he wants to prolong a fight. He wants a challenge.

Goku would win but not with only one shot