PS4 £349.99

+ year membership £39.99 * 6 = £239.99

+ PS4 pro £341.88

+ tv license £147.00 per year

total cost over 6 years= £1813.81

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALoG2n-JSuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't act like PC gaming is cheap either... 1000$ PC. 50 keyboard+mouse. 200$ monitor. After three years you'll replace your CPU + GPU. So another 600$. 1850$

Total cost of PC gaming with a decent rig in 6 years is well over $5,000 so piss off.

What the fuck is a TV license?

There's an undeniably bigger gap in payments, also you get more and better games that you can TORRENT for FREE

and the 1st retard reponse award goes to you

really cause my rig cost 2k and guess what at least i can get 4k gaming unlike you retard console retards

Enjoy getting a virus fag

no one gets viruses anymore unless your running windows xp still

Jesus fuck man, you don't need all that man. People reliably can get pcs at the prices of consoles, keyboard and mouse combos are as low as $20-$30. you can get just $50-$100 monitors. And hardware doesn't degrade, so you don't need to replace it, unless you choose to.
Fuck off, you're retarded.
I have torrented a lot, and if you're safe about it, then there is nothing to worry about. Just scan away.

Torrenting has a risk of getting a virus. Usually stupid people like you do something wrong and click an add download link.

The kikes of the (((BBC))) 'need' that money
Its literally illigal to have TV and not pay licence, even if you dont watch (((BBC)))

And they deserve it, if they don't pay attention to what they are doing or don't know at all deserve that shit. Just be smart

A scam made by the British government to take more money from their citizens.

would you be surpised if told you it was a converstative party idea

Holy shit, this is just a complete new level of "nanny state".

>Console gamers are fucking retards

/thread

You have no idea that's fucking insanity on this island.

people pay the Tv license fee and money goes to the bbc and that money goes to peadophile scum like jimmy saville

hell the goverment turn a block of flats into a death trap and no one does anything any other place on the planet goverment would have been hung

>be me
>pc gamer
>torrent all my games
>complain game companies don't waste resources catering to my pc master race rig

>Diz nigga thinks every pc needs to be a rgb infected razer machine
>$350 pc beats the ps4 pro
RREEEETARRD ALERRRRT

CONSOLE PEASENT DETECTED
RÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tv license

If you get a PC for the same price as a console it will be half as powerful. PC has a higher cap but console is better value for money.

You need to pay a TV Licence if you just own a computer as well because of iPlayer.

The BBC doesn't run any ads, so they are funded instead by the TV licence.

What's the matter, don't you have a job? It works out at not even £5.82p a week (or 82pence a day)over those six years.

Get a job and/or a savings plan.

Jesus Fam.

not had a tv or license for 4 years

all i have is my pc and the tv license would never dare try to win a legal case because they'd lose

fast and hard they've no access to internet history or isp records

He probably spends over £20 a week on take away food and thinks nothing of it.

oh great another retard the whole point is console are fucking of money £1800 for gaming that dosen't do 4k gaming

Actually, most pc gamers don't torrent games for current generation games, it's mostly older shit.
Actually, pitting a $300 dollar gaming rig against a ps4, the pc comes out on top.
youtube.com/watch?v=ALoG2n-JSuc

consoles are holding back the gaming industry that's the facts