Anyone else see this? I liked the idea behind it...

Anyone else see this? I liked the idea behind it, and the scenes where Al Brooks calls out retard America for worshipping a sport that is essentially niggers giving each other brain damage. But a lot of the melodrama is overplayed, and the scenes focusing on Will Smith's romance with Gugu Mbububu are worthless. The movie also has some truly horrible dialogue, like
>I had a revelation today. This body was made for dancing
Overall I give it 6/10

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TELL

DA

TROOF

lol oscar

i like football, and so does most of this country, so a movie like this is never going to do anything more than generate fake outrage
we don't ACTUALLY care about the players, we just like feeling like we're making a difference without doing anything
>TELL DE TROOF!

Nobody is forcing niggers to play football.

>Al Brooks calls out retard America for worshipping a sport that is essentially niggers giving each other brain damage

NFL and UFC are modern day gladiators. the plebs want to see real blood/violence and there will always be people supplying that

>I like football
do you also like the system of sending illiterate niggers to top colleges for free while smart talented students can't afford it?

I haven't seen the film but the League of Denial documentary that it was based off of is really good and interesting if you liked the NFL like me

Not enough meat in the story to warrant making a full-length fiction movie. All those scenes where they implied the NFL might be stalking him and her girlfriend were ridiculous. Also, I found myself (bot in the movie and in real-life) caring about this millionaire players suffering injuries. Go soak your tears in $100 dollar bills.

A documentary would probably have done the job better.

5/10

get out Sup Forums normie

those athletes generate far more money for the university than they cost

modern college d1 basketball/football is basically indentured servitude. the universities make millions and most of the kids are poor before during and after their stay

>being a beta cuck that can't play sports
hahahahahaha

>Go soak your tears in $100 dollar bills.

im sure money is a great comfort when you forget your family's names, have fits of uncontrollable rage, can't sleep, and kill yourself before the age of 40

got a problem with Sup Forums, nerd?

Why should we care about how much money an athlete earns for a university when that money and then sum is just pumped directly back into their sports programs

Fine by me. A campus is like 50,000 kids. A teeny tiny fraction of that is dedicated towards developing the elite talent of the countries athletics. Sounds like a good deal to me.

They lack the intellectual capacity to do much else. It's actually really sad.

>amerilards think university means minor league niggerball
and people wonder why America is constantly failing to keep up with the other first world countries' education systems

>sports college
>top college

fuck off retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities

apply yourself

>UNC
>Duke
>stanford
>not top colleges

you didn't go to those schools
the average american thinks college is for football first and learning second

America's colleges are the best in the world. Our public school rankings suffer because we have like 50 million blacks. Subtract them (and hispanics) and America's public schools are fine.