Trump ain't gonna do shit. He's weaker than Obama even

Trump ain't gonna do shit. He's weaker than Obama even

he doesn't know how to cooperate with anyone so the US would be alone with their aggression

yeh and that is how we end up with a icbm in best korea's hands

>HURRR EIWEUGBWNEIUMPF IS A WAR MONGER! NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST THE DAY AFTER HIS INAUGURATION!!!!!!!!1111
>HURRR POAWEFNHIAWPFOUMPF ISN'T REACTING IN AN AGGRESSIVE WAY! HE'S A WEAKLING!!!!

Goddamn

It's not that he's not acting aggressively, it's that he's not acting at all. How about some fucking diplomacy for starters

>Nuclear rockets that can reach the US are being tested
How is that not leading to nuclear holocaust numbnuts

because they haven't chucked one with a nuke on it in our direction - yet.

You realize a nation can test the rocket part of a nuclear tipped missile on independently right?

So Trump is to blame for NK having nuclear rockets? Fuck, your logic is beyond my understanding.

>yet
This is key. Ain't nothing in the way of them trying once they have the tech. The longer they are allowed to continue along this path, the harder it's going to be to get them off of it.

>Trump is to blame for NK having nuclear rockets?
That's right. He's the president after all, and is supposed to prevent threats to the USA. This was the first ICBM test, can't blame Obama for it.

>Fuck, your logic is beyond my understanding
probs cuz u retarded bro

>your pic
How many times now have they claimed theyll start a nuclear war? Okay then tell them to keep their pussies sewn up.
>trump wont do shit.
Well, he dropped a moab. Didnt get to see obammer do that.

Give up, op. You cant troll war aspect of america. You have to get political with it. Think more in depth about hitting trump below the belt. Throw some ad hominems in there and its gaurenteed replies

Then why didn't Obama do anything to have NK completely stop developing these weapons?
Why didn't Bush do that? Or any other president before?

wat

he only knows trumplomacy

>Trump ain't gonna do shit.

True dat

>Well, he dropped a moab.
fucking kek, that hist best achievement? drop a big ass bomb?

>anti-trumper
>claiming the intellectual high-ground

More than you'll ever achieve in life.

Good question. Also an irrelevant one since we're not living in the past. End result is that Trump is allowing NK to threaten the US.

Trump is a great President and I can't wait to vote for him again

does sauce exist?

I thought it was supposed to be hot asian chicks flooding these threads

he hasn't done shit. hasn't made good on any of his promises. and he won't.

so what do you love so much, faggot?

He will stop NK but hopefully after they nuke Seattle and California

sauce is Sup Forums.org

just some user's gf, I don't think there's any more

It's not irrelevant.
Might as well ask: Why did the presidents before stir up the middle east more and more when it was clear that it just creates a threat to the US?
If the past is irrelevant, why are Germans still viewed as Nazis? Why can they be imprisoned or fined for "hate speech", showing Nazi symbols publicly or denying the holocaust?

kys yourself

Kate's law, trying to stop the muzzie horde, Gorsuch and he will get 2 more justices which will make Supreme Court conservative for at least 25 years. Economy is good and I love liberal crybabies like you. Go back to your safe space pussy

Obviously the past is not irrelevant, if only for the fact that Trump clearly did not learn from the mistakes of past presidents. You know, because he's retarded.

Then, according to your logic, Obama was retarded as well.

Learn to comprehend. Never said it was his biggest achievement. You were trying be all aggro and act like NK has this arsenal of missles and theyre a force to be reckoned with when theyre not. Their army will always be laughable. We can drop a moab like a dime. Its literally nothing to us. Dont try to play it off like we'll have problems with NK later down the road when we could easily push a button and make them a smouldering hole. Best NK can do is throw pebbles and fire AKs at the missles. They still wouldnt hit it. Have you seen that fucking training video they "accidently" leaked? Embarressing. Anyways, dont run your mouth. We are the big dogs around, buddy.

>Economy is good
yeah I'm sure that was all Trump you fucking retard

Yeah. Does that make it OK that Trump is a retard?

ITT OP is mad butthurt, still, about being the losers of America. Give OP, America has spoken and decided you and you ilk are over with. You all lost and will always be the loser. 4 years from now, another Republican POTUS guaranteed. Trump will not run, but if he did, he's win again. Yes, I have that information.

Bye loser.

Go back to Tumblr faggot

>been in for half a year
>trying to fulfill his promises
>everybody who didnt vote for him is actively trying to get in the way

why are u so ready to get mad

exact same shit that obama was going through with the republicans

Also, because we're not living in the past, we have to deal with the shit the past has left us with. So the presidents before could have just "solved" the NK problem instead of handing it off to the next president.

Is it OK that you're a retard? Or the next poster? Or me? He's less of a retard than anyone on Sup Forums.

>do it once
>huge media event, press release, the works
>Its literally nothing to us.
'no'

>We are the big dogs around, buddy.
We can push a button and decimate China too. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a dumb fucking idea to start a war with them. Don't kid yourself. Once they can strike us where it hurts, we have a problem.

Came here for the political commentary. Got high quality nudes instead.
Whoever you are I love you

I'm the person that wants to watch the world burn I'm ready for the bomb.

Here, have another

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

I read your post in Snagglepuss's voice.

>Also, because we're not living in the past, we have to deal with the shit the past has left us with. So the presidents before could have just "solved" the NK problem instead of handing it off to the next president.
Typical Trump supporter, shifting the blame.

Not to that degree.
The simple fact that he got the Nobel peace prize before actually doing anything and keeping it after further blowing up the middle east makes that comparison ridiculous. Don't forget that anything Trump does, even if it's just some fucking minor shit like looking at his wive, get a full-on coverage in almost any western news, always presenting everything he does in the worst possible way. Meanwhile Obama was praised like Jesus returned to this earth. Even now.
Russian hacking having an impact in Trump's favor on the election? Boo fucking hoo. The fucking German government gave money to Clinton, praising her like the Holy Mary and shit talking Trump. Do you think that didn't have an impact?

He showed North Korea by tweeting about it. I'm sure North Korea is butthurt like CNN now....

That's what you were doing up there.

german here

>why are Germans still viewed as Nazis?
because americans keep using that meme

>Why can they be imprisoned or fined for "hate speech", showing Nazi symbols publicly or denying the holocaust?
because these are illegal acts of propagandizing the past that's almost destroyed us

Because Bill Clinton was a pussy and let Jimmy Carter go to North Korea in 1994. Jimmy Carter negotiated a bad deal and let North Korea off the hook.

>bombs

fixed

But we aren't living in the past.

And now the jews are doing it so they can get us to race mix.
History repeats itself

"Economy is good" but it was awful under Obama.

you are a delusional faggot. Trump's economy is nothing more than Obama's economy on the exact same trajectory it was on. Obama had very low unemployment, a booming stock market. trump comes in and continues the trends and you faggots act like he's a fucking hero. You are fucking idiots who can't read data.

+1, insightful

how? I was simply blaming Trump. He's the President, this is his one and only job.

>Kate's law,

isn't a law, you delusional faggot.

Learn to civics.

>you don't get to claim attempts as accomplishments, only signed laws. faggot.

I bet you are literally crying right now pussy boy. Wah Trump is bad and not my President. You are pathetic

Cry a little more baby

>Kate's law,

>law

implying

learn how the system works faggot.

you ignorant pussbrains amuse me.

you see successful people and think success shoudl be handed to you. but deep inside you know you are stupid and have no special skills that would warrant you being successful. So you revel in your own ignorance.

I laugh at you.

we know which one you are user

watching americans argue about politics is like watching rotten dogs fight over two turds.

both your parties suck.
both are ill-defined and should be split up into politically well-defined parts
both are in dear need of a swamp draining, get those useless capitalists out of politics

oh and stop referring to an ancient story book in arguments of science and education, for fucks sake

Aww little baby is hurt. Mommy must didn't make its tendies today

Sure kid. You sure told me

juicy

Yawn

>facts = liberal tears

diplomacy is a joke
have enemies? Destroy them. Don't try to "talk it out" because you'll always lose something in the end

Oy Vey

We're about to move in a circle here.
>This was the first ICBM test, can't blame Obama for it.
That's like saying "that was the second World War, can't blame president Hoover for it," when you could blame him for not making sure the Germans and Japanese could not pose a threat to the US (or its allies) through diplomatic or even military action.

so what should be done about north korea?

I'm really glad our deep state exists.

Trumps a pussy. Thats why he wants china to do somethinf about it and not himself. Hows that wall coming along?

>Destroy them.
I don't see a lot of 'destroying' going on, user. If you're against diplomacy with NK, that's fine, but you should still be mad for the total and complete lack of action by Trump

OH what is a matter little baby? Your safe space being redecorated with new my little pony wallpaper. Have no where to go. Pathetic

>diplomacy is a joke
>have enemies? Destroy them.

spoken like a true 3rd grader lol