Damn, you might as well delete Sup Forums. It's finished

Damn, you might as well delete Sup Forums. It's finished.

You are right, i'm officially a #cruzmissile now

What a fucking cuck.

>magic science guy is always right, even when there's evidence proving him wrong
Don't you just love atheists?

Why should I listen to a guy with a B.A. in Engineering when he spouts off about Biology?

I think we all know that we are a same species in general but we also have clear evidence of differences between races, just like different races of dogs have different traits that aren't the same for every member.

Yep because it's all totally skin deep eh, you tool.

Why is he crying if race is a social construct?

Racism can't exist if race doesn't.

>Implying skin colour can change because of climate but intelligence can't

Top stuff

I completely agree with him.

Pic related, two identical dogs. There's no such thing as a breed, it's just one species. :^)

PASTA SPAGHETTI MOMMA MIA

But he played a "science guy" on a comedy show!

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

>Bill Nye Mechanical Engineering Guy

BLACK COCK, ATHEISM, SANDERS, MY LITTLE PONY, KINDER EGGS

>totally skin deep

Anyone got a link to that picture which compares black and white SATs at all income levels?

I can't wait for Bill to fucking die

Races are not claimed to be different species. The term is the same as "breed." A border collie and a Rottweiler are the same species, but they are different. A white man and a black man are the same species, but they are different.

Black Science Man is already here to replace him.

Well said. There's a pic floating around out there like that, it compares a border collie to a dalmatian, and a white guy to a nigger.

THAT'SA ONEA SPICY MEATBALLA

>picture which compares black and white SATs at all income levels

im not racist, but speciesist

>Why should I listen to a guy with a B.A. in Engineering when he spouts off about Biology?

You shouldn't.

>not being a #GrahamCracker now
baka desu