What did they mean by this?

>"After receiving Christmas gifts from his mother and father intended for him and his girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, Rodgers reportedly returned them two months later. The day before the wedding of a very close friend, Rodgers texted that he couldn’t make it. He also reportedly fired a business manager he had known since high school and did not attend the funeral of his grandfather whom he used to call before every game."

>"Jennings also said that Rodgers is “different” in the locker room, and that he exudes a pride that suggests “you’re kind of beneath me.”

>"Sometimes you ask Aaron to take the pressure off the guys so we won’t look bad, but he didn’t want to do that. He felt like if you did something bad, you do it. But I think that’s the difference. You want that leadership, and I think sometimes you may not feel like you got it" - Donald Driver, Former WR GB Packers.

"I just don't think he was a natural-born leader. He wasn't put on Earth to lead...Aaron Rodgers is so scared of what guys are going to say that he doesn't say nothing at all," Finley said. "He doesn't get vocal. He goes into his little shell. He's not a guy who hangs out with the fellas. He's real self-centered." - Jermichael Finley, Former GB TE

>"I had a Christmas party and everybody showed up. I remember Brady stuck around and was playing pool at the house, and I had neighbors that I had to help move a foosball table into the basement. And I remember Tom going, “I’ll help you.” They still have the thing because Brady helped move it in." - Ken Walter, Former Patriots P

>"He hasn't shown me anything but how he carries himself as a professional man, husband, father and athlete. Tom Brady is a pro's pro. I love the man and everything he's accomplished." Randy Moss, Former Patriots WR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats Rodgers scared of? Is he hiding something?

>ARTB.png (2.6 MB, 1898x830)
>2.6! MB

Makes you want to discount double check who this guy really is

What's wrong with him?

Yet I get memed by Packerfags when I say that Brady is much easier to coach and play with because he isn't an arrogant fuck who throws teammates and coaches under the bus

So not only he is homosex, but a cunt as well?

Imagine if Rodgers was on the Pats when deflate gate happened? He would've snitched on Belichick at the first press conference.

This just makes me like Rodgers even more. He's the UberMensch that cannot relate to common men. We are witnessing the next step in human evolution.

Also,
>Giving a shit what DropMicheal Fumbley has to say about anything.

No, he's being an introverted cunt because people won't like it when he comes out as homosex.

Let Godgers be the LGBBQ he was meant to be and watch him ascend beyond elite status.

Yeah and Tom Brady isn't a cunt to his teammates too, right?

>looks at rodger's face-mask
are you indiana jones?
because that artifact belongs in a museum

>NFL receivers not wanting to be held accountable if they fuck up.

>Greg "QB baby" Jennings.

>Donald " take a dump on the guy who got me a ring" Driver.

>Jermichael "couldn't catch a ball thrown by the guy that turned around Jared Cook's career" Finley

What is the deal with his family? He hates them?

They are pretty shitty people.

>jennings
i cant not think of this whenever i see him
youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU

haha underrated post

his brother went on the bachelorette

basically aired a bunch of dirty laundry

The dirt sheets say that the family doesn't like Olivia Munn and that's why godgers doesn't talk to them. Doesn't help that his family keeps talking about it in the open when you can tell he wants to keep it private.

Aaron Rodgers is a significantly better player so I don't understand the comparison

Can't wait for when NFL films does a football life on Godgers after he's inducted into the HOF. Juicy material right there

>Godgers talks about how great playing football is
>they ask about family life and what happened to strain it
>he doesn't answer
>they ask his family about it
>they continue to spew shit

Sure am looking forward to Rodgers inducting himself into the hall of fame because his family is shit.

Wrestling references aside, the sources that talk about the Rodgers family drama are about as reliable as your average dirtsheet

You know Pats fans are scared of Godgers cementing himself as GOAT once he disposes of Brady in Houston

During that e:30 w/e thing Aaron's mother said something that scared the shit out of me. She said Aaron told her he no longer wanted to be the best qb in the nfl but the best man in the nfl. He hadn't been back to the SB since. Maybe his family is holding him back

Rodgers family are religious nuts and Rodgers is into some out there philosophical stuff. Not surprising it went down this way

True. It doesn't help that his family is feeding the fire though.

>Tom? Oh, he's great! He had me and a couple of the boys over just last week. He has a beautiful home and his kids are wonderful. His wife is really something else. She has literally zero gag reflex. Yeah, that Tom is a true friend. - Several of Tom's Black Teammates.