Often when my sister is in the shower I look at her phone hoping to find nude pics or even a sex vid...

Often when my sister is in the shower I look at her phone hoping to find nude pics or even a sex vid. I know her phone password, 1-7-1-3 becuase that's the pass she uses for everything its the last 4 digits of her social. Anyway, I found nude pics, I guess you could call them that. This is definitely her. That's her room and she just did her nails like that. Why would she take pics like that?

She knows you have a scar fetish

maybe shes into scat.or maybe someone else is into scat and paid her enough $. time to pimp out your sister and get some of those profits.

impressive shit

you mean the scars on her foot? That's from field hockey.

i think he men scat

you should post to us what does she have

>impressive shit
Yeah that's like a snake. Maybe she knew how big it was going to be and was bored so she took pics.

Has she been creampied? It's hard to tell.

That's funny, cause my sister has pics of her pooping on her phone too. Maybe it's a thing?

Damn these girls lay some wicked turds!

I think girls hold it in until they really really gotta go.

Bring up how there a scar fetish u just heard off around you're sister wait for reaction then later tell her you know until u feel like black mailing her for sex

Hot

OP, here is more of my sister pooping, lets see more of your sister pooping, and show some face pics. I can't fap to pics of her turd unless I know she's at least reasonably cute.

girls often have dat white gunk in their pussies

This is why I'm starting to prefer traps.

Maybe your sister is Andy Sixx.

how autistic do you have to be to type the hyphens when giving the password that nobody cares about?

The dick looks so brown, Eeew.

This is just a bad troll.

Maybe you should slit your fucking wrist.

I meant scars as in mentally scarring you