I unironically masturbated to this and it was one of my proudest faps...

i unironically masturbated to this and it was one of my proudest faps. i don't know if i would do it again but i seriously thought of dipping my big ol penis on that bucket and peeing on it, making the dead baby fall off and perhaps breaking his head, putting that cigarette inside my pee-hole and trying to smoke it with da penis, fuck fuck this turns me on so much i seriously want to defecate on the baby and fuck my own shit along with all his holes, this ones i would create them myself mlmlmlml

what was your proudest fap, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=summerfag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

pics or didn't happen

how do you ironically masturbate

You're right, that's an unmistakable rule here on Sup Forums and if OP isn't a fag, then he delivers. Here's the thing though: i didn't want to pic myself, even only my dick while masturbating on this little piece of shit but that's not an excuse, this is just being a bitch about it. I want to think about it, and if i will do it i will obviously post it here because now i get that is easy to write something like that without showing proofs, i get you because you guys are smart for this shit, you know how many times you got cucked and now you are diffident for everything, and is the perfect thing to do, i can't deny it. But please, let me think about it... I just finished masturbating several minutes ago or so then it's understandable, i think. If i'll do it again i'll seriously think about document it because it's the right thing to do.
Existences like mine cannot die, not without a reason. You could see me die while enjoying ISIS, you could see me dying like a priest, like a politician, like a unoccupied piece of shit, or whomever you can think of; but i will not disappear without leaving a sign of my fucked up existence.
You can fake it, but that's not the thing. You just misinterpreted what i really wanted to say. You can't win against me, sarcasm or not.

bumping for interest

up 4 keks

Most try hard post I've seen in a while...2/10

And 2017, "Edgiest Summerfag," award goes to...

yes please call me summerfag even if you don't know what does it mean, you're making me fucking diamonds, i have boners for autistic people, you know

Truly a troll master. Bravo faggot.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=summerfag

>implying i'm an underaged faggot like you guys that is not at school 'cause of summer
>didn't realize that statistically speaking there are (obviously) cases of someone that isn't a summerfag
>calling someone a troll because he failed at knowing this and other things that human mind let slip by
>fails miserably to appear as a cool guy (here on Sup Forums nonetheless kek)

continue please.

ur gay

Cites urban dictionary...

Clearly we're dealing with a dangerous user here. We best tread lightly, he might post his research from ED next.

Touché.
I even read my comment ( ) because maybe there were flaws on it... Fuck there were many of them and guess what? You didn't pointed them out. You straight called gay someone that can use the power of reason. This is a beautiful win for me. Sorry for using you like a guinea pig, but there are studies behind this. Some cynical ones. The ones that would kill you just because you're not worth living. But this is my terminus, from here i will go away, through another day, another website, another judgement towards human stupidity. Farewell.

le edge

Actual faggot

>thinks if someone responds to him he wins

More.
Do it more.
Call me faggot.
That's only a word that the different phaneron of everyone of us makes us interpret it. You can't insult me with those words, i'm stronger than you mate.

It's the content of it, not the actual reply.
That's a smart reply, a simple gif but with power within it. Good job user; but is not a simple (you)... or perhaps...

more proof that Sup Forums is just a bunch of edgy underage teenagers

why is this allowed but cp isn't?

more proof that Sup Forums is just a bunch of edgy underage teenagers and a bunch of edgy underage teenagers bitching out about their hate for a bunch of edgy underage teenagers.

i like this too user, perfectly represents my mind

bumping for more roasting
>inb4 this thread has been prouned
fugg

seriously i want one

trips of truth
also, thanks. i take that as a compliment

trips don't lie