What does girl butt taste like?

What does girl butt taste like?

Other urls found in this thread:

miskly.com/Xok
miskly.com/Xol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chocolate cake

tastes like shit

thats the most delicious looking asshole, got more/name?

it doesn't really taste like anything it just tastes like skin

If she showers and washed it literally just tastes like skin. If she hasn't taken a movement in a while and you tonguefuck it, will also have no flavor because the colon is generally self cleaning. Idon't touch a butthole unless it's been washed recently.

Also, sweaty vagina is still worse than sweaty butthole, but dirty bunghole is worse than anything else.

taste like guy asshole but no hair. sauce is guess.

someone want more this girl??

If it's clean, it's tasted like Shit stained skin. If not then it's taste like shit. And when you younger their Shit hole, you use your imagination and eyes close. You don't want to think about shit.

im in

>taken a movement

kek

post more buttholes

What about this one?

very very nice she up for anal?

Warm apple Jim

Face

yes, I fuck her in ass

gf passed out drunk

I take butthole pics daily

My wife used to squirm and giggle and push away when I'd try to rim her. Then one night I was licking her pussy and all on her own she rolled over onto her stomach and pushed that ass up in the air.
Now she loves to get her ass licked and she likes to return the favor.

Nice. Have one on her back, spreading her lips?

>I take butthole pics daily
Daily? Is it a science project?

Hot, pic of your wife? Or her asshole/pussy?

No one?

like success

looks like nigger butthole nty

My gf was the same she would say it was weird and she didn't like it....soon as she has a drink in her she loves it and moans like a slut when i do it.

she's pursing her bung there because she has to fart.

like pennies

6/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
7/10
6/10
9/10
6/10
10/10
9/10
10/10
10/10
7/10
9/10
5/10

and sweat

tastes like sweet skin, that's if it's clean. dirty butt is spicy

Those poo stains

No one gives a single fuck. Fuck off

miskly.com/Xok

miskly.com/Xol

Like perro caca lmao.

Old motor oil and tar with a hint of shit

same as boibutt

You need to teach them to wash their buttholes after taking a shit, wiping solely is not sufficient. Shitpartice remains will be absorbed into her skin and will smell even after shower.

Girls who keep their buttholes nice and tidy are safe to lick after shower, no bad smell there.

Virgin spotted

is this taken in netherlands?

im think i know the ass

moar of this

It varies, but it's very intoxicating just shoving your nose in there. My favorite is burrowing into her taint, you get that ass/vag combination that's amazing.

Of course there are factors that come into play, if the chick is horny an into you it smells super amazing, if she's not, it's kind of average, but still good. If she is on her period that's almost all you will smell, which is not that great, and of course, if she doesn't clean herself properly it can smell pretty bad. I wont go near a fat chicks ass because they never take care of themselves.

Live nude girls on cam free at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

>Hot, pic of your wife? Or her asshole/pussy?

Newport? Where's her black pimp?