Edgy faggots

A coworker of mine just posted this. What is the most tactful way to put her in her place, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

guidestar.org/NonprofitDirectory.aspx?cat=8&subcat=44&p=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Let us work to become like Christ!"

post the following worded exactly

*tips fedora*

Report her to HR.

ask him why he wont say the same for muslims

never speak to him again

This. Bigotry on the basis of religion is not to be tolerated.

:^)

Kill it with Fire!!!

Send him to Syria.

Give us a link, we'll take care of it.

:-)

I say, remember the Lions.

Dubs wins it

My name is Christian. Ask her why she attacks all the people that are called christian verbally. That's not nice.

Post some of the shit that Islam allows people to do to women, or don't post it because it will label you as something and get you blocked or banned but you should get a list and blow her out face to face

I got singles and I think it's a dumb idea

>I got singles

Nah bud you got trips

check em lol

well shit

All these beautiful and like minded responses are why I'll never be able to leave this place.

>wow I didn't knew you were racist :/
pro Islamists use this, so it should work for christians as well

idk, shoot her with a gun like you amis always does?

Most people can't separate an ideology from the people who profess to practice it. Give up.

Show them the punishment for atheism, homosexuality and other acts in Saudi Arabia

Checked. Kek wills it.

Spam her with fedora memes

Though he shouldn't forget to point out that most christians are Latino

try this
guidestar.org/NonprofitDirectory.aspx?cat=8&subcat=44&p=1

Just mention how Christians were the first to get rid of slavery, how they created the writing language for all of eastern Europe, how they took all the ancient books and copied them, how monasteries use to be great spots for gas to hide so they weren't killed, how even today they're building thousands of schools and hospitals in Africa, plus all the scientific advances they made before the church started going haywire on it.

Then ask them what great social movement did Atheist do? What were they able to do that equals the same as abolishing slavery?

Black folk in US are mostly christian as well. It's whites that are non-religious over there.

use paint and change christians for jews, blacks and muslim, then tell her why is she so racist

Post the pasta about the medieval monk

>two dubs
>one trip

WELL WHICH IS IT YOU FAGGOTS, REPORT HER OR NOT

The only thing triggered christcuck is capable of

This. Don't get into a serious argument when they're half joking. Make fun of them, and if they reply then you can ignore them so they look butt hurt, or reply if it's too easy not to.

>tips fedora

Post gore ISIS pictures

Wow, wrong twice

You aren't helping your case.

*teleports behind you*

>put her in her place
Looks to me like she has already found it.

Why do most atheists hate Christians so much?

I'm an atheist and Christianity is like the one mainstream religion I tolerate.

It's weird how we're always constantly bringing up your imaginary friends in times and places where nobody wants to hear about it, huh.

Ayyy
Do you live in Frisco?

Because theyre instantly defensive due to their poorly structured bible. Atheists tend to be the ones pointing that out.

Link her to Quran 2:191-193

Then ask her what's "worse" than this

Because they're retards that read the old testament and think those laws ever applied to Followers of Christ

Start calling her a racist. When she says Christians aren't a race tell her Muslims aren't either but it still doesn't stop her racist bigotry. Just keep calling her a racist. This destroys the liberal.

Because of their insufferable persecution complex.

I don't give a fuck about BCE or holidays so shut the fuck up about it

Because they're usually edgy teenagers who hated being forced to go to church by their parents.

Christians are slightly behind sand niggers in terms of degeneracy

I wouldn't say they're the only morons who think that.

>doesn't like free reasons to not work
Get fucked man. Holidays are the best.

she's right.

This..

let Sup Forums handle it

>Because of their insufferable persecution complex.
Tell me more about the War on Christianity, or how their deity's entire philosophy can be summed up as, "sado-masochism".

It's weird how you have nonsensical moral views that necessarily reduce to relativism/nihilism and live worthless meaningless lives of degenerate hedonism and nobody wants to exist near you, huh.

Gtfo degenerate...

>Second chapter/book
>using this as a commandment for everyone
Islam is violent af, but I certainly don't know the context for this. It'd be like blindly quoting out of the Mosaic law in the Bible while ignoring the New Testament.
Once I finally read through my Bible, I do want to read through the Quaran, so I don't have this issue.

CHECKING THIS DUBS

THIS

I'm God in my own little sophistic universe.

Fuck back off to where you came from, newfag

>Tell me more about the War on Christianity
ok. libshits don't attack muslims for living a literal patriarchy but start a war over a christian not wanting to bake a cake

ouch :^3

Have fun with that during judgment~

Cry more.

Likewise.

Do people here really non Ironically believe in YHWH?

You guys realize the Bible is a joke right? I like Christians way better than any other group but I mean they are LITERALLY sheep, their own religion calls them that

How is the amount of Christian radicals and zealots comparable to the amount of Muslim radicals the difference is astranomical fuckin retard your talking about less then 1% vs 28% of Islam that means that over a quarter of were open with thier belief that jihad is justified

Paul Joseph Watson does a great video on YouTube about this exact subject on a mobile atm or I would post links

>non Ironically
For a lot of them it's not a joke.

They sincerely believe that it's a crucial part of their racial success.

>not being a sheep in relation to God

By definition most theists are as such

Do people unironically believe they aren't brains in vats?

You realize your sensory experience is a joke right? I like inductive reasoning better than anything but deductive reasoning but I mean you guys are LITERALLY sheep, your Matrix overlords call you that.

Agreed but Christianity as an organized religion is far less dangerous than islam

Explain why they dont

>tripcode
>avatar
>reverse
Are you 14 or smth?

I'm a newfag because I called you degenerate fuckin kek autism detected

Amen, religious discrimination

>has the option to filter me
>instead posts a non-response to someone who didn't say a word to him
Don't you have a stupor to drink yourself into, Ivan?

Tripfags are characters.

Make them self-aware and they'll fuck off.

See:

nothin perssonnel, kidd

Because most of them you see on the internet are americans that grew up in a christian household
They usually grow out of it. Usually. Still an atheist, but I realize that contemporary chistianity is much better than the religion of pieces

>Likewise.

I think this might illustrate a situation similar to one you're in, OP.

This

Indeed.

The difference between you and me is that I tripfag without making it obvious.

Do you also wear hats of a certain variety?

Do this, take a screenshot with the URL, date, and time on your computer including her name, send to HR and if they refuse to fire her, look at the code of conduct, and if she isn't fired even though she clearly broke the rules, sue the work place for a hostile work environment where the managers have been made aware of what is happening.

Wear a fedora to work and tip it at them

>I'm an atheist
are you going to tell us you're a vegan too?

Tips Fedora

Remember to shave occasionally.

Tips

Leaf

Dora

Only when I'm trying to pass myself off as female.

Nobody can tell the difference either way.

That's twice you've repeated my jokes back to me.

Not an argument.

>I'M A TRIPFAG, LOOK AT ME BEING A BAKAAAAAAAAAA EHEHEHEHE

stop stealing air.