Am I attractive?

Am I attractive?

u made a mistake asking Sup Forums kid....

You're above average, I'd say. I'm not a girl though so I guess my tastes are different.

Well most peyote on here are ugly so I don't think they would have much bad to say

Not bad.

Life lesson though, Never ask Sup Forums for this stuff.

*people, not peyote

you look very irish/scottish, you can take that as an insult or compliment

You are a good looking person. I hope you have a good day. Remember to stay hydrated. Have a great 4th!!!

Look like Ed Sheerans cousin.

Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy

Reasonably attractive, but not enough to make up for a shit/boring personality imo

Your hair is cute. You are cute. Would definitely make a sweet boi/pretty trap if you were into that. stop browsing Sup Forums though, it's bad for your personality, and you should keep that safe most of all.

You make a cute trap

You're quite a pretty girl.

ye you nice bb

I'm a girl and I think you are extremely attractive. idk if you are a girl or guy tho.

Oh... you're a boy.

You'll find some fat bitch that'll beat the shit out of you and fuck other men while making you watch.

Don't worry, it'll be okay.

You look like if bo burnham looked even gayer

or he can just find a waifu like the rest of us

trying not to laugh

Yes, you are. And you will be even more attractive with longer hair

No, Kevin. You're fucking ugly like your whore mother. Put away your fucking computer and go clean your goddamn room like I asked you to 2 fucking times. Don't try me, bucko.

I just want to be honest, so no you aren't attractive and nothing about your face is attractive. Also, cut your hair it looks disgusting

7.5/10 my guy :))
but then again you're like 15/10 compared to the rest of Sup Forums

yes

I need to see your feminine penis to be able to tell.

can you make another picture but this time without taking off your chin

id say a 7 on a good day and a 6 on a bad one