My girl says that its just a sock... that looks like a condom to me - thoughts Sup Forums ??????

my girl says that its just a sock... that looks like a condom to me - thoughts Sup Forums ??????

Op Its A Condom Also Nice B8

Unless she has dicks for feet.......am laughing so hard

definite condom bud...if her answer is anything else other than she had a dildo up her ass and put the condom over it...she's cheating. Shame decent tits on her.

bad shop

i mean i definitely thought it was a condom, but shes asking me why she would take a pic with a condom in it anyway

Becuase she's retarded

Not only is it definitely a condom but it's a big one, it looks like at least magnum sized. Ouch haha

Clearly she didnt know it was there, dont lie to yourself. What is it OP? What is it?

easily the guy fucked that one up and tore it o0o0o0

N I ce tits, what's her name?

This

>laughing intensifies

to be honest of you ever throw a condomn on the ground it doesnt sit so flat on the ground... just ask her to take a picture of a close up with that sock.. you already fucked it up by showing a bit of insecurity .. might aswell go the full way

guess and ill tell you if you're right

Looks lile a really bad 'shop to me

Oh, no; you're wrong~.
It's beyond~ re-re.

With that condom and that queen of spades tattoo she's getting rafted by some black guys bro

No one really cares, bet it was a nigger

search for first uses of psychology research, they were focused on what people didnt pay attention to and did appear in the background of photographies

>that tattoo
OP is a faggot cuck with AIDs.
well maybe he's such a massive fag he didn't put his benis in her..
then again even kissing someone so disgusting will likely give you aids.

im not sure still
it looks a little see through, and the reservoir tip on the end looks a lot like a condoms

If this wasn't bait, I would tell you to make her take a picture with it in her hand. If she refused, it's a condom and she cheated.

ill ask her to take a pic, but she wont be able to send one until later

anyone falling for this is dumb. this is obviously bate. look at the fucking cuckolding tattoo she has

atleast you will know the truth

queen of spades tattoo (with a Q on it even) means she is into black dudes with big cocks.

based on that, and the size of that condom.. yeah she's fucking a BBC. good for her, at laest she's getting what she truly wants and what you obviously can't give her.

Shes into blackjack and poker. That's why she has that tattoo

topkek

keep thinking that.

literally, just say what you just typed out loud, and ask yourself how much of a ridiculous justification that is for having that tattoo? how naieve are you, man.

this is obviously cuck bait, stop helping a guy masturbate

Fake! Op is a unterage nigger with a small dick faggot

Definitely a condom, it has the tip at the end

Condom is photoshopped

How can you tell

This

i kekd so hard just now

just tell her to show you a pic of the sock close up so you can judge shape. also post close up in this thread

>my girl says that its just a sock... that looks like a condom to me - thoughts Sup Forums ??????

It's a sock, look at its size. Don't be retarded. If you end a relationship over this you are dumb.

shes going to send it in 15 minutes or so
by then, this thread will be dead and nobody even cares anyways
anybody interested?

I'll wait. I'm interested

ye why not

here she just sent it

you're a fucking retard kys

LMFAO
Are you shjtting me?

KEK

This can't be real lul!!

the fuck is she doing walking around without socks on?

I dub thee "cuck sock"

Seriously this is some of the funniest shit ive seen today

kek

>queen of spades tattoo

>filename

ITT: cancer

Not the same floor, but good try goi

True dat whats up with that OP

just.... just awesome, best day ever

i posted the sock
im not op
thought it would be funny

why would someone just leave a condom on the floor like that?

actually nevermind... you can see the empty packaging, right side - middle of the picture next to the matress

congrats your gf is a hoe, that spades tat on her hip should have given it away anyways

so unless you're black yourself your dearest is doing some afro fucking on the side.

have a nice day