What's in front of you?

What's in front of you?

:(

a monitor

I envy you brotha, I was going to go fishing on a inflatable kayak, with some whiskey and my pole, but I have work at 4am and right after I'm picking up my new pistol after the 10 day wait, taking it easy but hope ya catch some dinner.

empty space

Why bring water in a can when you're already surrounded by it?

salt possibly

>)
watch out for the sharks :o

why care even in real life what another man likes to drink never mind on the internet?

jesus fucking christ the superiority complex on this board is through the fucking roof.

Missed one earlier.

A screen you fucking retard

been drinking all day but this thread is making want to take my little john boat out for some bass.

catch anything yet? pics?

Trout snapped my line maybe 5 feet out. I'm still pissed.

Nothing

>Trout

where the fuck are you? i thought that was the ocean.

Here

campus do vale

With that argument I could ask why you give a fuck what's in front of other people to begin with? And superiority complex is the attribute that every btard has. It's not new concept, fuckin twat waffle.

>I could ask why you give a fuck what's in front of other people to begin with

op asked that question not me.

>superiority complex is the attribute that every btard has

no.

Is that a 9' ugly stik?

that's why i thought op was in the ocean, i'm pretty drunk tho.

Fishing is awesome

Of the American day

great answer

>4th of July
>still trying to market shitty watches. How's it work, the watches are cheap then you fuck customers over with shipping fees?

The future.

>2deep4mefam

Yup. I'm in the mouth of the connecticut river

Lol why would it matter who asked the question?

>also using greentext when you have absolutely no clue where you are on the Internet
Just leave

on my way to rape you

>using greentext when you have absolutely no clue

i was quoting your own post dipshit.

wow.

Clearly because I'm the only person you're addressing. The point was that there was no point in using greentext. Fuckin dense lol.

Nice I didn't know they came in 9' or else I would have bought one when I was in the market for a decent salt water rod

This creepy fuck.

>there was no point in using greentext when quoting a thread

the only thing missing from that is calling me a newfag

stick around for a bit kiddo.

central ma reporting

you fish fresh water as well i'm guessing, post some pics user.

Canadafag here so I'm unfamiliar with the area but what are you fishing for?

I use a 9' for fishing mackerel and striped bass

You quoted a particular part of a response that was only 2 sentences. I'd say the same to you bud, but the fact you can only use greentext to get your point across means I don't have to call you a newfag.

>You quoted a particular part of a response that was only 2 sentences. I'd say the same to you bud, but the fact you can only use greentext to get your point across means I don't have to call you a newfag.

so this is what you think the proper way to use greentext is?

dude just stop posting, you are not going to win a fucking award for being the most retarded.

We'll fall back to my original point. You didn't need to green text what you're talking about if the post is only 2 sentences long. You're pretty much highlighting something that is obviously the only subject. I get that I'm talking an autistic brick wall but I'm glad it's taken this long for you to get that..

>there's a time and place for everything but not now.

Car commercial for a dodge ram 2017 truck sales event

>Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:01:00 No.737849318 ▶
>
>>using greentext when you have absolutely no clue
>i was quoting your own post dipshit.
>wow.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:06:11 No.737849778 ▶
>File: image.gif (959 KB, 448x352)
> (You)
>Clearly because I'm the only person you're addressing. The point was that there was no point in using greentext. Fuckin dense lol.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:06:56 No.737849837 ▶
>
>Nice I didn't know they came in 9' or else I would have bought one when I was in the market for a decent salt water rod
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:09:21 No.737850042 ▶
>File: IMG_20170704_105741.jpg (1.08 MB, 1920x2560)
> (OP)
>This creepy fuck.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:11:57 No.737850272 ▶
>
>>there was no point in using greentext when quoting a thread
>the only thing missing from that is calling me a newfag
>stick around for a bit kiddo.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:14:36 No.737850547 ▶
>File: tackle.jpg (1.05 MB, 2448x3264)
>
>central ma reporting
>you fish fresh water as well i'm guessing, post some pics user.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:15:21 No.737850608 ▶
>
>Canadafag here so I'm unfamiliar with the area but what are you fishing for?
>I use a 9' for fishing mackerel and striped bass
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:15:28 No.737850623 ▶
> (You)
>You quoted a particular part of a response that was only 2 sentences. I'd say the same to you bud, but the fact you can only use greentext to get your point across means I don't have to call you a newfag.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)18:20:08 No.737851037 ▶
>
>>You quoted a particular part of a response that was only 2 sentences. I'd say the same to you bud, but the fact you can only use greentext to get your point across means I don't have to call you a newfag.
>so this is what hows that?

A 40 oz of Steel Reserve.My second one today.

I went kayaking today as well, currently propped up enjoying myself on this little island with a Sam Adams.

Very nice bro, cheers.

Sounds fun but it could catch up to you. Consider tapering off when you're ready

My custom Buster alu. Trying to figure out some issues with the electrical engine in the front, been dying on me recently.
Going out for 5-6 hours tomorrow, gotta be working by then or taken off completely..
So if anyone knows how to fix a dying throttle that be great. I'll stand here drinking beer until then hoping a magic elf will pop out and fix it.

Probably the connector cable between battery and engine. It should have a breaker switch halfway or close to the handle, check if it's on low or high.
I'm guessing you've been using the engine for coasting right? Happened to mine as well. Just flip the switch, check the connectors and it should work.

Dude you are a fucking god. It was the connector cable at the battery that was shaking loose when I gave full throttle. Gave the nut some locktite and a good twist. Works like a charm now.
30 seconds and done. I'd buy you a beer if I could.

30-odd more years of this shit

Hauling a few millions dollars worth of narcotics in an unmarked pickup truck. Dear FBI: it's legal and licenced.

What'd you Get

a noose