ITT: Cases of accidental/unintentional genius

ITT: Cases of accidental/unintentional genius

noise wank. post something coherent next time

damn...

but the eps are all great as well

don't get me wrong I'm not knocking down Disco Inferno at all, DI Go Pop and the eps are all awesome, love those guys. Listening to some of Ian Crause's solo stuff though it really is kind of jarring when I compare it to DI though

bump for good thread fag cunt

>Ian Crause's solo stuff
ew

the ultimate post-rock pleb filter

That and Upgrade & Afterlife

I'd say it's at least worth checking out if you like Disco Inferno but apart from the shared merit between the two his material is honestly not so great. I make myself enjoy it though

The best acid trip that ever happened

>accidental

Bad album

Good album

I'm angry now

I've been wanting to check out Chrome
They have a Suicide vibe right?

I always see Saucer full hyped up on here, is it worth the listen?

You could say that, basically it's really raw and hard industrial-ish punk rock recorded pretty lo-fi but in a great way

Brian attempting to create an album as good as Pet Sounds ten years on resulted in this bizarre album. The sound of a speed-addled Brian after sitting at his piano for ~4 hour sessions every day, banging out the same hook for the entirety of the session and playing with synths

fucking amazing

True forgot about this album

Sister Ray

correct

What was accidental about it, out of curiosity?

It's their best album

This album is terrible though.

Ummagumma or AHM would be more appropriate.

I forget which one but one of the guys from Faust was actually a huge patrician who knew a lot of music theory and was just generally a musical genius. Apparently he was responsible for most of the music, so it's not really accidental, although it is ostensibly just a bunch of hippies fucking around in the studio and somehow recording a masterpiece.

>This album is terrible though.
What do you find bad about it?

They just made this one less accessible on purpose but it turned out to be their best (arguably)

finding out this album is so expensive to own on vinyl made me sad

Mainly the fact that it sounds like a poor Wire imitation with lazily-incorporated samples to impress people who haven't listened to Pram or Moonshake already.