Thanks man

Thanks m8

Scary Jerry bless

back up though
back up though

Is Bisping ducking Romero?

schaub

/shale/ desu

Connor McGregor is such a cheap way to get to 50-0. Boxing a guy who gets beat up by regulars at freddie roach's gym, for what purpose. Doubt it'll happen if the ufc is the promoter though

linked thread was not only made first, but is also more active

Would Mayweather even knock Conor out, or just gas him and take points?

Probably the latter.

>for what purpose.

massive amounts of money?

Reminder that this thread was created and linked after the previous thread reached 500 posts, and therefore is within Sup Forums rules and is the official thread. Your thread will now be reported

WGAF

Dude

based ausgod

>YOU PUNK ASS WHITE BOY, COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS YOU PUNK WHITE BOY, YOU FAGGOT, YOU CAN’T TOUCH ME, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH, ILL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE, YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU, YOU HOE COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS INFRONT OF EVERYBODY, BITCH, COME ON YOU BITCH, YOU’RE SCARED COWARD, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH ME, YOU CAN’T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD BITCH. LOOK YOU SCARED NOW, YOU HOE. SCARED LIKE A LITTLE WHITE PUSSY. SCARED OF THE REAL MAN! I’LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT.

Knocked out when he's gassed
He could make way more than what's offered by fighting a relatively small name boxer. It might only sell 400k but he'd still get 30 mil before ppv percentages

What are some forgotten or obscure spicy heems I can watch today on youtube/dailymotion?

>He could make way more than what's offered by fighting a relatively small name boxer. It might only sell 400k but he'd still get 30 mil before ppv percentages
he would make way, way more fighting conor than a small name boxer dude come on

you don't actually believe that do you

He'd make more money fighting Crawford than McGregor

McGoober vs Siver

Punished Aldo is the hero the UFC needs, but doesn't deserve

this thread waited until 500!

Machida

Incorrect

Good thread.

hue

Oi, eu gosto de Açaí e jiu jitsu. Posso ter uma namorada brasileira?

Both Branko Cikatic vs Ernesto Hoost K1 fights

Probably
That's one of the scariest dudes out there

GLORY STREAM?

good thread, real niggas only ITT

lmao, WGAF loser

>no ufc tonight

it sucks

Maybe there's some amateur event streaming free somewhere

glory, LFA

He'd have a hard time not knocking him out even if he tried. 12 rounds is a long time for a guy with a suspect gas tank to fight.

>doo i know u jus didnt do that doo
>yessa dih
>yessa dih

>back up doo
>back up doo

Who's watching GLORY friends

How hard do you think floyds been training at the sweet age of 41? None at all is my bet.

Two years off is a long time for some ring rust. He will out point Connor. But knocking Connor out is less likely. He can still probably box Connors face off.

If I was Connor I'd make it a 6 round fight to avoid getting my shit kicked in for all 12 rounds.

Nick Diaz use to walk out to bodies

I have an insatiable urge to heem some antifa faggots, where do i find them lads?

Fuck Ariel Helweeni