Dubs decides what I say

Dubs decides what I say.

suck my dick nigger

"Do you have to get your rings special ordered?"

"No matter how hard you stare at it, that's phones not going to turn into an ice cream sandwich"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

so uh heroin, right ??

Can I haz nudes and da sex

Also begin operation don't get op laid lol

trips!!!

Looks like OP has to post that.

Do you know a good place downtown for a man to change into into his fursuit?

good luck getting a ring on those fingers if you marry her lol

Gonna roll for this

Or the other set of trips itt

rick roll her ass

Send nudes

WINRAR

That's singles faggot try again

Why the fuck are you faggots ignoring those 999 trips?

Ima be real, lets trade some pics and maybe we will hook up sometime

I didnt also dubs get

Only trips ITT.
Though luck fags, we need the dubs
if this is dubs, say "ever heard of the muddy lizard?"

Tf is the muddy lizard?

SCREENSHOTS OP SCREENSHOTS

dubs gotted.
state your demands dubs

You thicc tho?

/thread

I'm rollin for this

A dick covered in dung after getting itself in a shitty situation

Fuck, i wasted my dubs.
Anyways. A trip is basically a dub, but even better, why not count it?

That's fucking horrible

ayyyyyyyy lmao

"tits or gtfo nigga"

Hey girl can I see if your pussy is as fat as your fingers?

I will get dubs and you will ask her the ring question that nice man who gave a trips blessed us with op

roll

Rollin

rollin

WINRAR

It's like no one can get dubs what is wrong here tell her I said hi

>
GOTEM

Winrar and op isn't delivering he's a bitch

OP Wont deliver...

tell her you want to inhale her farts

Of the American day

Op is now a large faggot

mother fucker........

Tell her you are a fucking faggot for not delivering

OP is a faggot

if op delivers ill never masturbate again

Hi Cassidy, i already fapped to you 5 times

I don't mean to be weird but when I saw you I wanted you to know you're the kind of sexy girl I'm looking to meet. The kind that's hot. The kind that makes you want to make love to, have children with, kill that child while it's still in the womb because you're a whore who probably doesn't make any buck and I ain't taking care of a baby, the kind that makes you want to then suck the fetus right out of your pussy while I eat you out because abortion is a sin against nature and I love eating pussy.
Let's have a first date then? :)