Tell me you relationship stories with green text , broken up or still together

Tell me you relationship stories with green text , broken up or still together .

It's been a hell of a ride, I hope we see eachother again one day when I'm doing better. I missed the fun times we used to have. I've nneber met someone who I connected with as much as her
>we can only hope
Whatever

Last one was a trainwreck I should've seen Ti coming . I'm glad I cut off all ties with her

She could easily be a model imo( fucking beautiful and sexy. I blew my chance a long time ago but hopefully it's possible we'll see eachother again one day. I think she hates me now though

It is what it is

>op doesn't post anything
>everyone else too busy on cancer threads
wew

>be about 17 at the time
>get out of a really bad relationship full of abuse , neglect , and manipulation.
>find my dream girl
>is going through identity crisis at the time
>basically tels her i need time to fix myself
>shes all like ok lets break up
>no-one had the same effect on me
>she still hat my guts
>19 now
>hopeless romantic

happy?

>17
>19
Slit your throat.

thinking about it ;)

Thanks, you made my day
xD

That's pretty harsh. You sure you're not just bitter?

>be me
>20
>gets to know this girl through friends
>Starts to hang out a lot
>She's pretty and smiles a lot
> She keeps eye contact and laughs of my stupid shit
>can't stop thinking about her.
>I'm a bit chubby and wanted to loose weight
>she goes to the gym with me
>after a while wants to tell her how I feel
>buys a nice necklace and chocolate
>beta as fuck, I know
>wanted to tell her by the end of the week
>goes to gym with her the next
>she seems off.
>later tells me that she'd found a boyfriend
>tears in her eyes as she tells me that she can't hang out with me anymore
>returns necklace and eats the chocolate
>never went to the gym again

The closest thing to a relationship I ever had.

Of the American day

IS IT TRUE ??? FREE WATCHES???

They'll probably be 90% off when the closing sale happens. If you gotta advertise on Sup Forums you know you're fucked

Sucks man, you'll meet plenty of girls in your life though. Don't get hung up over one. It always happens when you least expect it

this guy speaks the truth dont go out looking for one either the right one will come to you

Nah you still gotta meet girls, even if she's not the "one"?you can still have fun. It's just a waiting game, most girls come and go but every now and then you'll meet one that's worth the wait

This is what I'm told.
I'm not even sure I was 20 at the time, it's probably more like 18. It just still sticks with me.

When I see me friends and acquaintance getting in relationships, I just sorta feel disconnected. Almost like I'm only to experience love between other people, and not on myself.

I want it so bad, but I can't seem to see how it should ever happen.

It'll happen bro, one day. Just improve yourself as best as you can and keep your mind off it. Youllvmeet her someday

I really hope so. It just hurts.

It does; but pain is temporary. You'll make it