Why do you American retards call it the fourth of July (the English way to say it), rather than July fourth...

Why do you American retards call it the fourth of July (the English way to say it), rather than July fourth, the backwards way you'd say any other date? This seems especially fuckwitted, seeing as you're celebrating your supposed independence from them...

Kill yourself

> waaaah why do burgers have to do everything in a different special way
> waaaah why do you do thos one single thing the same
Make up your mind fag. Either shit bait or you need to find something more meaningful to bitch about.
I'm off to barbeque and set off explosives

>not sure if troll or trollol

Not bitching about anything. It just seems backwards, and I'd like some kind of explanation, if you please.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

We say both... no one really cares.

You bait is weak, your shitposts are mere skidmarks. Gitgud fagg

We say it both ways retard. You're literally triggered by how often we use a dating format. kys

You've been independent for a while now, I believe, yet you still can't work out, as a nation, how to say the date. And you call me the retard. No wonder your country's fucked.

>We say it both ways retard.
Both stupid and MuriKKKan!

It is called forth of July because on the fourth day on the month of July we celebrate independance.
Fourth of July also just rolls off the tongue better than July fourth. July fourth sounds like some movie sequel.

>Country is being invaded by sandniggers
>Bombings every week
>Americans are dumb because they use two variations to pronounce their independence day
How's it feel knowing your country cares more about how Americans write the date than it does about being a terrorist stronghold?

July forth sounds like a date
Forth of July sounds like a holiday
You fucking faggot foreigner

You spell like a Scotsman. And no true Scotsman would be caught dead here.

it's quite simple... fuck you

What? Couldn't hear you over the loudness of freedom...what did you say?

Because we freeed ourselves from British rule, and they call it "the fourth of July".

It's the longest running troll in history.

Because that's how we used to talk because, surprise surprise, America started out as a British colony, or rather a collection of 13 British colonies. When the holiday came about, we said it that way, but we don't know, and besides, it sounds more special when you say it differently.

Interesting shit

Sounds like illunimati stuff to me.

Is it not the fourth "of" july? It can be said either way. Take the stick out of your ass.

Remember remember the fifth of November. Op you're a fucking moron. Get educated before you insult an entire country.

Why does the rest of the world care more about my country's holidays than I do?

fuck u bitch USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA NIT DONALD TRUMP BUT I LOVE MY COUNTRY oh shit forgot the caps were on

>Why don't yanks apply logic?
Gee mate, what could it be?

we may say it however we want, eurofag. technically it is correct to say 4th of July or July 4th, and that goes for any date on the calendar.

I'm Canadian, you cuck.

I don't know why you eurofucks think we're so stupid when you have just as many idiots over there.

I've seen Jeremy Kyle and Judge Rinder.

Canuck cuck

you said "the English way to say it" so i figured you were from the UK.

i'd write
>niggers tongue my anus
if school ever asked me to write some faggot shit such as this

why are you talking shit, canuck? your country is just like ours lol.

put a canadian and an american in a room and ask someone to tell you which is which.

No, you fucking moron. English is the name of the language that you butcher everyday.

>your country is just like ours lol
Not even Canadian, but no it isn't fatty.

It doesn't matter. I'll always know.

the inbred hick retard jerking his cock into his gun while i bang his girlfriend? i wonder who is who

That's a dumb question. Back when we gained independence we were still using the same dialect as England. If you ask a Marine what the birthday of the Marine Corps is they would tell you 10 November 1775.

we actually say both.

>freedom
>usa

Pick one

meh even though our obesity rate is high, it's mostly clustered into the deep south and parts of the midwest where eating gigantic dinners and breakfasts is common.

where i live there are a lot of fit people.

Trolling the rest of the world since 1776

>it sounds more special when you say it differently.
Special being the operative word.

Mfw Mexican are more American than American want to believe

Man i had to do a fake Instagram page for the Founding Fathers for my 8th grade History class. That shit right there will be the reason that the American youth is fucked

sure thing chubby

because nobody cares about theis

Sure sure

>put a canadian and an american in a room and ask someone to tell you which is which
Aus here, can confirm basically the same

i'm 145 lbs.

Shit like this makes me want to outlaw religion entirely.

Is there any country in the world in which religion is straight up banned? I will move there. I don't care if they speak Russian either.

>bin that knife lads!

Rest of the word count in Kilo so...

lol this is from a sunday school at a church.

>yankilo's
ok lad

This. Outside of St. Louis, the Midwest is a cesspool of morbidly obese Jesus fanatics, and the South is basically that x10 with southern drawls.

God kill me if I ever have to live in the South again.

American here.

obesity is pretty spread out. sure it may be more common in the south, but not because of "huge breakfasts and dinners". wherever you live must be full of 20-somethings. so I'm going to guess you live in portland.

65.78 kilograms.

well , it just sounds better

This must have hit home for b8 ano. Cause he isn't replying

>think freedom is muh gun and muh knife

Sure you are american

no, i actually live in a retirement town in northern nevada. not reno.

is reno a retirement town?

ITT:
Americunts once again, proving beyond all doubt that they do not, and never will understand irony.
Or pronounce it for that matter.

Hahaha

>fourth of July
because it's not the 3rd or the 5th

You make a good point

carson city. about a half hour south of reno.

reno is a tourist destination full of niggers and spics.

ITT : everyone getting bait

why are my ads on Sup Forums all about fucking japanese women ? I'm not american and feel in no way strongly attracted to american fetishes

>Butcher
You know that there is dialect right?

American English can also be Old British English since thats what we got it from. British English comes from the Elite British that never went to the Americas.

o....k..... yeah... I know it's a tourist spot. that's why it was confusing when you mentioned reno.

what else is there to do on Sup Forums besides fight with trolls?

>carson city
the capital of NV

>that's why it was confusing when you mentioned reno.

well i said "not reno"

>7/4/17
>Not the 7th of April
>Mfw

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

yup. good job buddy.

pretty much this
American English has changed less than the British English since the 1700s. also dialects. like seriously gonna talk about people butchering the language and you got cockneys running around the street?

Fucking newfag

reno's not the only city in NV. and I doubt it would be mistaken for a "retirement town" whatever that means.

it's called a dialect. we'll speak however we see fit. it's our culture, not yours, so if you don't like it then stay up there.

classic

>cockneys running around the street?
>cockneys
I'm from Nova Scotia, you taint, not fucking Mary Poppins.

Why do you britbongs accept hordes of radical muslims into your country and let them take over entire neighborhoods and instill sharia law? One of those mysteries of life I guess

and? cockneys don't exist in reality?

I don't know why when he greatest country the world has ever seen prefers to call it the fourth of July, instead of some obscure terminology, that anyone would care.

why are you being such a pedant? quit it.

See Also, I believe you're talking shit.

>nova scotia

>retirement town
it means that people retire there you fucking faggot

>why do americans still speak english (the English way to say it) this seems especially fuckwitted

a retirement town is a town that people typically go after they retire.

lots of old people in other words.

how is this not obvious?

Isn't Cockney the American English?

>usa invaded by Jews
>thinks Muslim are the problem

Sure thing dude