Do you laugh by yourself when you're watching something funny alone?

Do you laugh by yourself when you're watching something funny alone?

Or do you only laugh out loud when you're watching with other people?

I laugh outload alone even when im not watching something.

the only "this is a funny thing and you should watch for laughs"-thing I've honestly laughed at in recent years is mde. the one where sam is watching the ad agency people talking about inspirational stuff

dumb frogposter

i dont remember what its like to laugh

If I get high first, I will actually laugh out loud at stuff on TV. usually in between mouthfuls of cereal

does anyone else think Sup Forums was stockholmed syndromed into liking sam hyde's shitty "le so redpilled" show because of autistic shills like

I only laugh out loud when I can't help it.

I laugh on my own all the time.

If you can't laugh on your own you'll never make it as a loner NEET.

this, I mean what the fuck op if you can contain it then what you're watching isn't funny and you're basically forcing yourself to laugh. Why would you do that when you're by yourself?

I canĀ“t even remember the last time i laughed

No, I don't like that shit. Don't like Tim and Eric either.

I don't see why you would not laugh at something funny enough to elicit said reaction whether people are there or not. Are you people so autistic that you really analyze a gut reaction as simple as laughing?

All the time OP

But I'm easily amused and can laugh at low brow humor if it has good enough comedic timing.

It depends on if the persons comfortable enough to do so most of the time, if you cant dry-heave on your own you're probably an emotional wreak.

Shut up, tits

If its funny ill laugh. Even when alone

I laugh way more when I'm alone. Usually to fill the silence and try and convince myself I'm feeling happy

*laughs*

This.

laughter is kind of an involuntary response to funny things for me, so yes I laugh when alone.

I often realize I'm smiling really wide while reading something or whatever and I imagine how autistic I probably look so I stop even though I'm always alone anyway

Not that guy but MDE has been a thing on Sup Forums since 2011, before he did the homo hate standup or anything 'redpilled'. The only thing he's said on that wasnt shock comedy was that the migrant crisis was retarded.

I like MDE because they have good jokes and a unique style. Every time someone posted their stuff including me, someone like you says its Sam Hyde shilling his stuff but thats just a reaction to you not getting it because you don't have a high IQ like me sorry

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just cannot laugh around other people; I'll cackle like an ecstatic autists, but otherwise, the most I can get out of me in a grin.

And there I was, thinking this might have been an actual post

yes since I'm not the typical joyless retard on here who'd only laugh to put on an act for others

Someitme I LAUGH a lot but when I point at my screen to point at where the funny bit is I get looks. I remember I was laughed out loud while was poitning at my screen monitor and my mom sees me and tells me not to touch her television monitor with my fingers, I had been eating cheeto's

Sorry, 'bro.' Sup Forums isn't a place where you should try to argue with anybody unless your iq is over 135

>watch black comedy with friend
>character gets cut in half by a chainsaw
>he starts laughing
>turn to him and say thats not funny
>he stops laughing and gives me a serious look
>start laughing at him

I feel bad when I watch comedies with other people and they're laughing. I feel like I should laugh too to validate the humor. I find it funny, but I just don't laugh.

This board often makes me laugh by myself, what does that make me?

>argue
>imblying it isn't

Well just don't come crying to me when you get your cuck libtard feelers hurt around here kiddo

Also I remember i watched jonh oliver and he made a joke about COllege being free and i laughed but didnt LOL as you say only chuckeled internally

God, do people actually hang out with you? You should kill yourself and do the rest of us a favor.

You can still feel happy at least.