Hope all you traders to the crown ate good today?

Hope all you traders to the crown ate good today?

Maybe we could trade some sage.

At least I can cut my food with an actual knife.

Show me your spotted dick

Hell yeah we did ya poof

>traders

Pic related it's what I've been eating the last few daus

>Hope all you traders to the crown ate good today?
>traders

We did establish lines of trade with the English following the war. He might not be wrong here guys.

potato salad, bbq beans, corn, and a burger. THIS IS HEAVEN. Bow to our superior pallet

>Eurotrash education is the best.
>That's why they all fight to come to our universities., because their education system is the best.

we eat well everyday. especially compared to you sewer folk

I am as dyslexic as my dick is long.

Are you implying our food is goopy or tough or are you saying our knives aren't real knives

Have you not been paying attention?
Your universities are trash.

Colleges overrun with SJW trash and affirmative action hires.
Harvard accepting a rap album as the final thesis.

I've never seen a British person at collage. Any collage. It's all jamacans

>Very

Geo. Washington (English and German faggot slayer) is not amused

college*

Who the fuck made that burger? They have no game when it comes to making burgers.

Fuck off heaven

Different user here. He is referencing the British pocket knife ban.

implying your country is so full of pussies its against the law to own knives.

OP is American. Only Americans pronounce trader and traitor the same.

You should write "I hope you ate well."

>onion and no cheese on cheeseburger
>square plates
>curry baked beans

Nice try, brit bong.

It is a hamburger. It will not be a cheeseburger before cheese is added. No cheese. No cheeseburger. Math man!

Not op
Pronounce it as it's spelled
Op is also prob American and making b8 thread
I hate him

I actually had this for lunch (vegetarian version), and then went for a jog. I don't celebrate the 4th.

Is that the pallet your food was delivered on?
>You fat fuck

I had lunch at an american knockoff of a british pub in washington dc. It was tasty and the irony at the time was completely lost on me.

How many calories and carbs was that?

America!

Americans have a serious issue with heart disease. That's why I turned vegetarian.

same

no i just want to though thats all i ever wanted

Sure is a lot of America bashing today, did something happen?

mad jealousy

>traders to the crown
>traders

OP confirmed for retarded.

Looks like about $55B in trade last year and $17.5B in trade thru April this year. And you don't even have to join our "Union" to get preferential treatment in trading with us. Yep. Eating well.

what is that ?

i would eat half of that

well murica is traders with the british folks, so he aint wrong none

You mean traitor?

Britfag here. Eating burgers, hotdogs and/or bacon in America makes me fucking ashamed of the dogfood many restaurants in the UK dish up.

It's pretty difficult to get a burger worth eating in the UK.

im confused on the inglish, im russian. is traders ones that trade items in an economy setting, and traitors are those that betray queen, country and fellow man?

What food did all the men get after a hard days work. Did your working class have a food that they could grab and go like our Burgers or Sandwiches?

OP means traders. You know like fur trappers and peanut vendors.

241 since we btfo your subhuman tyrants, sorry britcucks.

The reasons for breaking from the Crown are delineated in the Declaration of Independence: He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only. s, the merciless Indian .....

>[
so they trade items.... in an economy setting.... nigger

Nigga whaaaaaaa??? I just had a rice omlette, chicken drumstick, burger, mozzarella sticks, pasta salad, cornbread, and half a gallon of milk. Now I'm crapping out 2 or 3 pounds of shit so. Can have some cheesecake, fruit salad and another half gallon of milk

Jokes on you dick. Im eating brisket

>Hope all you traitors to the crown ate good today.
There, I fixed it for you.
I know English is getting more difficult for you as Arabic becomes the primary language over there in the U.K.

+1.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

I had a tradition meal for my forth.

>Korean sushi
Good choice, user.
>Vegetarian version
Sharpie in vagina with timestamp, plz.

you forgot the ketchup

We also brushed our teeth good after eating

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

>Jokes on you dick. Im eating the cheapest nastiest cut of beef available and acting proud

ribs, burgers, wings, and cheap beer is the ONLY way to celebrate the 4th.

>cheap beer
Implying America has a choice in this

>mfw when Yuropoor OP reveals himself to be uneducated slav faggot in initial post
Keksimum Overdrive

I'm a male.

Triggered

Hope you britfags who lost are having a nice day too.

>implying america didn't pioneer the micro-brewery craze

No, OP means traders, like fur trapping and peanut vendors

>wasted trips
Somebody doesn't know how to cook a brisket.
Shit melts in your mouth and burnt ends, nigga? Burnt ends will change your life!

>economy setting

So they trade furs and peanuts, cheaply?

United States food.

You mean you identify as a male?

>jokes you on dick. You dont understand irony

Currently nursing a stomach ach from over eating. Been a good day.

I'll actually be having a cook-out this weekend when everyone is off work

Yanks actually believes this

Explain this please yanks (seriously) cos i just cant get my head around it

fucking cucks lmao

"You know what really makes me sick? It's what you put on your hot dog. Nobody - I mean NOBODY - puts ketchup on a hot dog!"

Real men eat charred flesh.

Taste good & Feels good

Kekek