Exam tomorrow, having some chill lonely time before the exam

Exam tomorrow, having some chill lonely time before the exam.
The music is pretty good, just, relaxing y'know?
I did a photo shoot for a guy who works for Getty images.
What are you guys up to? How has life been treating you lately?

>What are you guys up to? How has life been treating you lately?
In a shitty motel/hostel in south Africa trying to upload some videos to my boss, but internet is so shit I could probably mail them faster...
The crew and me got stuck yesterday, three (3!) flat tires on our truck and then our satellite phone started acting up..
But other than that pretty good. Hot as hell out here though, looking forward to going home next week. Even if it's only for 3 days before I'm off to Machu Picchu (Peru) but that I'm looking forward to.
>I'm a photographer

Good luck on the exam OP! I just smoked a big one, listening to chill music and watching regular show.

kinda to lazy to start working on my thesis. but I'm going there.

Damn, South Africa? Stay safe man. What have you snapped recently? I kinda dig photography, and every few months I have a "nut to bust" and take pictures of stuff.
Miss the family?

I smoke ridiculously small amounts, but the pot works me well enough for a nice chill high

Also thesis on what? What do you study?

>What have you snapped recently?
Can't really reveal to much but it includes some thousands of years old rock paintings near Waterberg and other sites in the mountains. Some of it will be on a documentary going up next year (on a very popular streaming site ;)

>Miss the family?
I sure do, got a 6 year old daughter at home and a wife that loves to travel but she's stuck at home on child duty.
I'm trying to find a babysitter for a week so she can come with me to Peru (one of her dream locations) so hopefully I can pull that magic trick off.

Are babysitter even hard to come by? What'sthe family life like? Feel good settling down?

Guess the drink?

me too, what exam?

Animal husbandry. I had it in high school, and it's pretty easy stuff, so I'm not worried. Howbow you?

Nah babysitters are pretty easy to find but I want someone I trust aka my sister haha.
My family is good, wasn't expected though my little girl was quite a surprise. and yes it feels good to settle down.

>Guess the drink?

Oh bloody hell, homemade black berry and vodka mix?

looks like you just pissed and shit into a bottle

quantum mechanics, written, i'm not ready

Close, it's raspberry and plum rakija, but like wrong
It was supposed to be fruit, sugar, leave for 40 days and add boose.
In my mind it was sugar, fruit, booze, and then leave 10 days

Still tasty tho

You're ready when you feel at ease. When's that going to be?

Well I'm trying to sleep but the sun is keeping me awake.
It's 00:30 at night here and the sun is still up. Has been for a month and will be for weeks more..
Been hiking all day, checking out some survey stations and radio tagged a few reindeers. Normal day for me.

Oh that sounds amazing. I envy you. Not that Sun bit, that sucks ass

i don't think our universities work the same way

>Not that Sun bit, that sucks ass
Yeah it takes some getting used to but it's pretty cool. That pic didn't really capture how bright it actually is right now.
>here you go, wished I had a couple beers

I agree
Yours is an actual University, literally wherever it is.
Anything but bologna

Those mountains look sweet. What's the climate of the region like?

It's arctic. I'm above the arctic circle in Swedish Lapland. So it's pretty chill even now in summer. Reached 17 degrees Celsius last afternoon.
Around 7 degrees C now.

Sapienza