Find me something more American than this

Find me something more American than this

youtu.be/WRgjLXrUebw

Protip: you can't

What did I just watch

Saw these posted elsewhere. A few people who had 'em said the were awesome and really fun. Kinda want, truthfully.

Does it work on spiders? Like really big ones?

Wait, air powered salt? Does this really even work?

Apparently. The dude on another forum said they had 2 of em and had a blast salt shotgunning flies at a bbq. He claimed they were pretty accurate (like up to a few feet.)

This is a brilliant. It's like something a bunch of anons on /diy/ would think of

Can confirm, I have one. It actually really works, and its safe. Used it on smaller spiders, flys, gnats, and even a roach over the years.

Lol meant to say FUN not safe. It is fairly safe as long as you arent a fucknut and shoot your eye

Or autistic kids on /k/

That is such a stereotype

Goddamnit I love being American.

i just bought one lol. Fuck flys.

>military and cultural history mostly revolves around keeping people from middle east and north Africa out, even before Islam was even.

>now let them in and give them money and women.

rather have the faggot history and a cheeto as a leader than where you're all headed user...

Only Americans would weaponise the concept of a fly swatter

Soviets also have flags up there

i like how the second shot actually embedded the fly in the jell-o

World be great if those amerifats would start to kill each other . Most stupidest race on the world.

That looks like great fun.
Wait a minute, is OP the Bug-A-Salt faggot just doing shameless advertising?

American flags on the moon have all faded to white under relentless UV radiation. True story

Kind of appropriate given America dominated the 50s and 60s and havent fired a shot since

My wife and I spend hours on our porch. Bought one of these and they're the fucking shit. Absolutely worth every penny.