This will be the best first person shooter ever! Can't wait for it...

This will be the best first person shooter ever! Can't wait for it. I already preordered it 5 times just to support the developers!
Anyone else as hyped as me for this?

Yup me
This will be the funking best game ever
They are coming back to the roots
BTW send me one copy of it in steam
Chuckles

Going back to its roots? I don't remember Call of Duty 1 being full of niggers.

WE WUZ AYBAWN UN SHEIT

I'm this call of Duty niggles come from France I think

That's racist.

No because everyone else has lives.

no because you're posting among loli, rekt, and trap threads.

You obviously haven't been here very long.

no because your mother is a whore for giving birth to you.

Lol sure, because the only reason cod started to suck was the setting. These games just offer zero depth and are nothing short of a scam.

>red dot sights in the 1940's
>female soldiers

fucking retarded.

Bought 12 copies myself to fully give my support and energy to the devs.
Hope they can make an extra graphics update with that money or some extra model or something or maybe another map like carentan or something or maybe just some guns or six

Yeah I even thought about buying extra copies for ps4 even though I don't have one.

The campaign was legit as fuck. Im a WWII expert and can say from all the footage, the campaign is authentic.

HOWEVER.

the fucking multiplayer is bullshit. All the black guys, girls, and stupid amount of character customization along with the gun attatchment and accessories. Like what the fuck.

Honestly the multiplayer kills it for me. Not to mention the gameplay looks like ass. Im not buying this game and it pains me to see people act so hyped just because its wwii. Its practically fucking starwars bullshit again with wwii skins. Fuck this game

If I had enough money I would buy every single copy and burn them.

Lol as if ww2 did take place in the 1940's

Oh shit i havent even thought about that. I aint got a console but it wouldnt be weird because they dont know. Gonna pre order ps4 and xbox 10times both now.

THANKS

Samefagging hard

no because the graphics, attention to intricate detail, interactions with objects, interactions with people, and interactions with the environment have all taken baby steps in the grand scheme of their development.
>They sell a new copy of the same fuckin game every year and you still haven't questioned why it still kind of looks and runs shitty.

It isnt red dot.

Its a reflector sight. They exist since 1900

I bought 36 copies to support the devs! I like spending my hard earned money on useless multiple copies of games!

This is murica, WW2 is 1941-1945 (from Pearl Harbour to Nagasaki). Duh!

How would you burn digital copies?

They may of existed, But they weren't issued to your average infantry grunts that had a very short life expectancy.

They arent useless if you support the devs with it. 36 is excessive, but around ten copies is called good in the supporters guilds

Physical, Nothing I can do about digital. In fact I would just buy the company and sabotage everything.

He's not a negro. He has a white man nose...

Pretty sure it was from 1965-1972.
1941-1945 was WW1 as seen in Battlefield One.

All negros were nazis wtf

>white man nose
Here a closer view

It's still gonna be shit kid.

You damn right WW2 was from 41 to 45 cuz anything before that was humiliation for the non-axis.

Black were in WWII. but they made up

What a terrible business practice

>You can play a fucking black female nazi
Doesn't get anymore racist than that

He's not Negro. Boy just fell in the mud

And the Ju-87 G1 with 1000 rpm guns (as shown in the trailer).
The MG42 also has a fucking low fire rate.

I'd pay only to fucking ruin this game.
0 Accuracy, play as partisan against the "evil nazis" (a setting never used, obv) and you even have the option to play ands a damn woman.
Shitty Activision is feminist, fuck this turd of a game.

I can't wait to play a black female nazi. We wuz aryian and shit.

>gaymurs

Maybe it will make nazis more soft in the eyes of normies.

wat 5 times ?

SO UNREALISTIC

BRING BACK COD4

REEEE