Why does everyone hate me when I try to talk about something I'm actually good at?

Why does everyone hate me when I try to talk about something I'm actually good at?

because you're bragging

Nobody likes listening to your shit OP. Let them speak instead.

No I'm not

yeah but why though?

Nobody likes a showoff

I'm a doctor and you have autism.

The same reason why you don't want to listen to other people talking about shit they're good at

Yeah, but why is everyones natural reaction to harass, insult and hate me instead of asking questions?

I love listening to people who are exceptionally good at something. How else would I learn how to improve?

7/10 troll or 10/10 retard, either way golfclap

You come out as a guy on a pedestal. People hate that.

Because it doesn't have to relate to something you can improve, which apparently is the case here

are you actually good at very boring or disgusting things?

yes I fucking get it, but why? Like I said, my own reaction when meeting people like that is to learn from them. Not hate them

And in the cases where someone just seems obnoxious, I don't waste time by walking up to them and start calling them a liar and a retard

And why can't you improve? I certainly can. And it's not as if you're a different species or anything, so you should as well?

Depends on who you ask

because we live in a phillistine world

Because you don't talk about yourself unless you are asked to, I hate it too when people talk about themselves when noone asked them.
Socially retarded people don't realise that everyone loves talking about themselves, just give them the chance to and eventually they will be interested in yours, is it really that hard to understand?

Its give and take. No one likes someone who always talks about them self

Perhaps they see nothing of value in learning from you and instead find harassing you entertaining or otherwise beneficial.

people have real problems unlike yours that are in your head

/thread

haha, he asked why you fucking dimwit

i'm there with you OP btw, i know your pain

its because people dont understand you, and dont know if they can trust what you're saying is bullshit or not, basically you have to prove yourself by demonstration/action before talking to dumb people, they need visual stimulation to believe

people are so fucking clueless and dumb even tho they have the same brains as ours, i cant fucking stand it

Stop being such a self centered cunt and talk about something other than yourself, you're not that important.

Because you can't have universal interest, how would you 'improve' on someone talking endlessly about their table cloth collection, or knowledge and tehcnique of knitting socks

you retard, as pointed out, talking about how 'i understand, i get it, i think this, i think that' is just narcissistic AF, and you oughta be bamboozled to not realize it. It's often the case with the special flakes, i think this, i feel that, when no one asked for your opinion, and is just trying to make casual conversation

He didn't say talking about himself. Also, OP probably hates that because it is small talk to him.

also remember op, the reason why you are baffled why people dont connect with you, when you get into deep topics, its because they havent learned how to use their garden of tools in their brain, they're still stuck on survival mode, and rely on their retarded survival instincts like animals

people dont get that communication and conversations are HEAVY intellectual tools to find common grounds between people

i cant fucking stand living on a planet with humans who dont realize they're like animals because they neglect their consciousness and brain

You have an inability to understand how others are experiencing the world. You are basing their actions on your own experience and view point so it's confusing for you.
You are more than like appearing cocky, arrogant and condescending. You are the problem. Your actions are what drives others reactions. What you find impressive and cool is the total opposite for the majority. You are emotionally immature and it's painful for those around you. Your inability to look at your self critically and remove your ego from a situation means you will stay an outcast. You are socially autistic.

there's one of the retard pitfalls dumb people fall into

It IS narcissistic, but that doesnt mean we're wrong, the fact we're narcissistic only means we have insane confidence, learn from that rather than shun it

you HAVE to have this sensor to see when people are doing something in good faith or not

USE THAT rather than stamp people as narcissistic, thus you should never listen to them

you fucking degenerate piece of shit animal

>don't understand me
>people are stupid
Wow you are one special fucking snowflake
Just kill yourself already before you decide Elliot Rodgers was right

Amen - the fuckery of being baffled by others not being a copy of one self

because nobody wants to listen to how you put a flesh light into a rainbow pony and are now "experimenting", since its probably the only thing you are good at.

he was "right" but his behaviour proved him being an animal like the rest of you dimwits, his problem is that he fell into the pit he hated

his example is a very big one, most people dont do stupid animalistic shit like that, that doesnt mean you're not all the same though, his situation was simple more autistic than usual

Of course, but why don't you take something from me instead of slinging shit in my face?

Am I really the socially retarded one if everyone else seems to be obsessed about a certain order a conversation has to have?
Seems to me that 'everyone else' obsess over being asked about themselves before they can have a conversation with someone else.
Seems to me like something an actual autist would do

Most likely answer so far

It's a minor problem, yes. Should I avoid talking about it because of that? No.

You're making it sound like I'm ONLY talking about myself. While I just want to start a conversation by stating what I'm interested in and therefore sort of good at

It seems to me that 'everyone else' wants me to start a conversation by talking about them instead. Which seems shallow to me.
Why can't I start off by showing you a part of me, and hoping that you'd find it interesting and talk back to me about it?

That's only applicable if you assume I'm talking about table cloth collections, which I'm not. I haven't said anywhere in this thread what it is I'm actually good at and you're still judging me as boring/useless

whew, that's alot of assumptions though. But you're right about one thing, other people are kind of confusing to me which is why I started this thread and asked politely
Everything else you said is just garbage and not applicable to me

OP is saying:

Imagine if someone is a lawyer and they start talking about a concept that people tend to misunderstand. Wouldn't you want to listen so you could then understand and not make a mistake somewhere down the road because of it?

People's reason for getting mad:

You think you're better'n me.
>That's literally it. They're mad because their stupid and don't realise that almost everyone is stupid in some field and it's humility that leads to intelligence.

haha, croptech. You obviously don't even know the textbook definition of narcissism. It's the exact hyper observation of what everyone thinks about you, how you can't relate to anyone, got constant anxiety going on, but somehow in the fuck still feel superior to everyone else. Like you are viewing yourself as the main character in a movie. Insane confidence to come on Sup Forums and cry about how no one understands you, yea man, thats so fucking confident.

Ya all dumb or wut?

thank you! You fucking get it

But I refuse to believe that everyone is just stupid just because they initially believe someone else is cocky
What I don't understand is why they're so hellbent on holding on to that first impression they have? Instead of just making sure if there's more than meets the eye

No, I'm talking about people interested in table cloth collections, which you apparently brush off on the instant, just like people brush off the boring shit you have to talk about. You literally just said that the subject is 'boring/useless', when it could have been, what you are talking about to others.

>assumptions
you're an ASS

>affinity for whiskey
>whiskey?
you wana go ahead and kill yourself if you made this meme, you are all done.

lol fucking autist

>how would you 'improve' on someone talking endlessly about their table cloth collection
Seemed to me like you compared me to someone talking endlessly about their tablecloth collection though.

I also didn't 'literally say that the subject is boring/useless'. I said that you're judging me as boring/useless without even knowing what it is I'm talking about

I googled something and took the first semi-relevant picture

Well if he hates small talk how can he expect people to care about his opinion in the first place? no matter how on point it is. Unless people came specifically to hear your opinion because you are the smartest on whatever subject, you cannot expect anyone to care and not get annoyed by some unwanted lesson/opinion.

lol you're not intelligent OP, you're just a pretentious cunt who read some shit he happens to remember well.
That doesn't make you intelligent, if anything it makes you a pretentious cunt.

im not op you fucking dimwitted degenerate garbage holy fuck

only animals assume these dumb things, you're one of them

Ironic it's about having a high IQ.

What you're talking about is crystalized and fluid intelligence. I'm actually quite the opposite of what you just described

>What I don't understand is why they're so hellbent on holding on to that first impression they have? Instead of just making sure if there's more than meets the eye
Because they're autistic. They're caught up in the first impressions they have and aren't able to imagine anyone else can be different. You are actually the emotionally intelligent one, user.

>seems to me like what an actual autist would do
Well, take your average stupid person, draw a line, and think that half of everyone on earth is below that, so yeah, this social norm is completely autistic, but that's just the way it is. You don't have to comply, but the normies will hate you

+1

This has to be the first time anyone has called OP intelligent on Sup Forums

But thanks. It's nice to see that there are a few people that understand, and try to understand me at least
I wish there were more of you....

I wish I understood those people better though

Everyone has stopped posting now because they don't want to be a-trolled.

I just want to listen to pop music under the sun

>oh look I found a bait thread that keeps bumping
>better post in it to say I'm smarter than people posting in it
Kys nigger

is a fucking picture relax albert

Kek, underrated post

thats the thing tho, you can be a genuine human, or you can be a nigger, color does not matter here, you can be a white nigger who does not have empathy for anyone and just likes to troll around and think its funny

basically an animal that chases likes, money, attention, popularity

all these things and these pursuits detach you from being human

and people dont realize it unfortunately, the more they chase the more dimwitted they are

i cant stand these people, there are WAY too many of them,which means too few people actually stop themselves from their circlejerking daily stuff and steps out of their daily patterns to meditate and think for a second in this chaos of patterns we tend to follow

People already said this but
a) Maybe because no one wants to have a conversation about that topic at that moment.
b) Maybe because your attitude and/or way of talking is unpleasant.

You had to fight for a mind like that.

Rainmen, make it rain.
We need to grow our gods.
Kings are only as powerful as the average of subjects.

we could all be gods though, its we dont even have to travel to become one ffs

and if we all were gods on this planet, this place would be a fucking human paradise, think about that

all the negativity int his world literally comes from other humans, it does not have to be that way

it is that way because adult dimwitted people(basically still children) live and are valued in modern society, i would love to change that

>still is in the thread

We is damaged goods son.

i like to shy away from that mindset, i think its one of the pitfalls for losers

there is a way, i got about 50-60 years to put it into action

>is a bitch
>thinks that makes him intelligent

The actual definition of narcissism to a psychologist is the inability to differentiate oneself from the rest of the world in the emotional and social spheres.

Ohh i know you know. So much 4th wall ;).

To be honest my pitfall is explaining this shit. I know i know and i dont want to do anything but be lazy and fat and eat tacos. Godspeed suggestions on how to better myself? Eternal thankyou for the advice.

> Creates an overwhelmingly massive pool of people who he defines as "autistic" without any medical input at all

> OH UR SO SMRT

Nsa go away.

i took it as an explanation also, i just wanted to point out what came to my mind too

find out what you can give to the world, and find a way to monetize it, people are very easy, its always easy to see what people want and are willing to put money into

when you're done doing that, you got power, now thats the tricky part, find a way to use that power for good, atleast for your environment

Well, ok then... tha-the--thanks for the advice, mr.

>IQ
Congrats on scoring well at a test designed to determine mental retardation in children

Must mean you're smart!