Why do people love Asian women?

They have no bodies, their faces are gross, they're all a bunch of gold diggers. I don't see why you people here love them so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage you fucking nigger.

t. beta male

Asian women live to be 110 and some of the older ones don't bathe until they hit the coroner. I imagine he charges more for Asians.

>Tumblr

It's hard to believe but that tumblrina is right on this. Betas that obsess over asians clearly have a romanticized view of them thanks to anime. This video is supposed to b a joke, but there are people that act like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE

>white people are at fault for genocide,slavery and instability
>even tho only about 3 white countries did this and the rest were the ones enslaved by moors,muslims and slavs
wew lad

Why does Tumblr think every guy is obsessed over them or something?

>Expecting someone from Singapore to know anything about history

Unattractive people logic, there seems to be a point where you get ugly enough to somehow think you're hot. Biggest example is fat women, a lot of whom seem to think they're fucking supermodels.

DELETE THIS REEEEE

>Gold diggers

White men are the most wanted of all races. If you are white and have game or are a at least 7/10 (white standards) you can score the best of all other races.

The Asians marrying 50-60 year old men are gold diggers though.

It's like your hakka neighbour has never stolen and cooked your pet dogs.

Yes let's stick to privileged white women who already fucked three negros in college suck my money dry after I marry her

Europeans talking about Asians are SE or S.Asians.

Kimchi is literal garbage

because nerds and neckbeards have bought into the "ladylike loyal submissive asian" meme

West Europeans neglected the things their ancestors had left them. What's more, they've completely destroyed them.