WWYD thread

WWYD thread

>slap her face
>tell her to wipe that stupid smirk off off her face
>send her to her room to think about being a stupid bitch

I'd play fetch with those puppers.

Pet the dogs, they look like they want attenention

What would you do to this shy busty girl?

Wwyd?

wwyd

She's busty, but cute as all Hell. Perhaps get into a friendly tickle fight, that escalates to me licking and sucking on her big tits.

Holy tits

Got more of her?

well normally i would impregnate but...

Ikr, but wwyd?

I'd really like to smack the stupid look off her face.

Blonde milf Susie?

Wwyd

Wwyd to the wife?

Wwyd

I'd put her against that wooden fence and I'd fuck her right there, while I pull her hair and spank her ass

Heidi's got a thick ass, and she'd love a good spanking

Damn post more she's hot

Wwyd to Tish?

Wwyd

trish though that the ropes and abandoned warehouse were just for the photoshoot, so of course she just went along with it.

When the light shut down and someone put a bag over her head she screamed untill the drugs sent her into unconsciousness.

When she awoke she was hog tied, clothes torn off her and a spider ring holding her mouth open. She was blindfolded but she could hear and sense people around her. she tried so scream out, but the ring gag only allowed a wet, choking sound to come out.

She felt pressure on her asshole, and tried to tighten against the invade. SUddenly clamps placed on her nipples made her scream in pain, as the clamps tightened and the anal invader plowed through her ass.

Sawing back and forth tears formed in her eyes as her virgin ass was torn apart. Suddenly there was a cock in her mouth as well, as she was double teamed, tits swaying underneath her.

SHe could hear the laughs, and the camera shutter going off recording every minute of her rape and degradation. Both cocks were pulled out of her, and she could feel the cum being sprayed on her tits and down her throat.

when the blindfold is revealed her eyes widen as she sees her best friends standing over her, cocks out and grins on their faces.

trish knows her humiliation is far from over, and that she will be completely dominated by this group of 'friends' untill she is just a worthless breed sow.

I would make her kum with my tounge, then I will slide this smooth hard juicy dick inside her till she squirts on my head inside her gutts :) mmm.. so sexy

No, sadly. But she is hot, isn't she?

glad you like heidi, she's got nice tits too

She needs some spanking and some fucking from behind

wwyd??

More she's hot af

No?

God she's amazing. Tie her up nice and tight in her little booty shorts and watch her squirm around helplessly as my tongue licks and tickles her cute little belly button.

wwyd/what do you like about her? ;)

Damn

Rip the rest of that shirt open and titfuck her till i cum on her face

Wwyd to ?

Would love to give her a rough facefuck making her mascara running down. Would rub my dick over here face and fuck her mouth again until she likes. Afterwards rip her bra off and cum on these nice tits. Wwyd

WWYD?

pull that swimsuit aside and fuck her standing up, cum inside her, then return her to you full of cum

This is me! I need some pussy Ladies!

She's got nice everything!

I noticed many fags over here respond to pictures with average looking 2/10 chubby girls that they look cute and that they would fuck them so hard. Are you seriously so insecure about yourself that you think thats all you can get ? Get life you fucking neckbeard losers. Yes, you too retard.

K..keep me posted

Would have them both suck my cock and tongue my asshole while I stream it to their IG friends...

Then fuck them both, making them ride me so their perfect bodies are on display for all their male friends to jerk off to on the stream.

Threaten to kill both their parents.

The one on the left will sit on my face with her face in despair and the one on the right will give me reverse cow girl. The more she screams the faster I pound her and lick out the one on the left

nothing cause she's a self-centred bitch who doesn't even know to suck dick even if she claims to be the best cock sucking bitch out there in wales

Right is gorgeous btw, any more?

Also wwyd

While she's leaning, handcuff her wrists to the end of a table, tickle her armpits and ram her from behind so that while she squirms and laughs she is forced to moan as my cock destroys her.

Fucking great

I'd slam left onto the ground, and position right with her ass in the air and her face in lefts cunt. I'd pound rights ass and cunt raw, then cum deep in cunt. Once done, I'd switch them around do it all over again. Before I left I'd take all their clothes from them and force them to spend the rest of the day naked and allow others to fondle them.
What do you want to do to Jill?

Would love to rip her top off and fuck that nice tits. Then I would stick my dick deep down her throat and make her gag on that dick. I would turn her around and fuck her asshole until she screams. In the end she would have to taste her own ass sucking my dick. She gets a huge facial, especially on her eyes..

Drive her to a secluded area and fuck her on the backseat, forcing my cock into her tight little asshole while she struggles and moans from the pain. Cum all over her pretty ass and take a photo to post on here

Wwyd

I want her fat ass to sit on my face while she sucks someone off, feeling her get wetter and wetter

I would take her right there, turning g her into my personal slut and most likely taking her virginity.

I'd pull her top down exposing her tits. Play with them for a while, pull the nipples, suck on 'em. When I'm done with that I'd bend her over and shove a vibrator in her cunt and vibrating anal beads in her ass. I'd redress her, skull fuck her, cum in her hair, and send her on her way with the toys vibrating and the cum in her hair. Follow her around, take photos and videos, and post them on her social media.

ooh yeah

Ohhhh, so dark and sexy! She sees like she doesn't want to loose her tough girl attitude.

So I get the most obnoxious, hyper busty blonde cheerleader to annoy her, then tie her arm apart and tickle the goth girl until she is forced to laugh against her will as the cheerleader tickles her.

"See! I KNEW you where ticklish! Your laugh is so cute! Kooche kooche koo!"

"STOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIT! GRRRRRR IHIHI'LL KIHIHILL YOHOHOU!"

Nice tits, would love to motorboat them

Ask the left ine to go to toilett with me and then cum in her.

I'd push that whore down on her knees, then put alligator clamps on her nipples and skull fuck her. When I'm ready to cum I'd push her head all the way down on my shaft and force her to swallow it all. I'd slap her and leave her there crying.
Tell me what else would you do to Jill?

Wwyd to these two?

Amazing slut

Wwyd to my gf's ass?

Right one is not interessting. Have a night (better a weekend) full of experiments with the left one and fill all of their holes with my cum and hope to make her impregnant.

Use those ties as gags as I first fuck the white bitch in the ass, the black chick must watch on knowing she is next. If either of them scream or try to run the other get's shot in the head. When I'm done with the blond, I'd remove the gag from the nigger and make her eat the cum out of her friends ass. Then I'd raw dog her cunt while making eye contact with the blond. When I finish inside of her, I'll stuff the tie in her cunt and drop them off at school.
Wwyd to these two?

Wwyd

Wwyd to this sweetie?

how would u use this slut anons?

nice quads
she does look like a little sweetheart, would love to see that pretty face looking up at me while i fuck her mouth and make her gag on my hard cock

I'd love to see and old lady look at how cute she is and tickle that little area of the exposed belly, tickling the belly button as well as the girl squeals and giggles, finding herself loving the attention.

I'd love to see somebody grab the back of that swimsuit and wedgie the hell out of her.

Wwwwyd

WWYD?