Need some advice...

Need some advice, someone who I thought was my bro has just gone completely off radar ignoring calls and messages but has been on facebook and shit, I called him out on being a cunt and told him to grow some balls and tell me what's up but nothing...
We've been friends for years, he was my best man for fucks sake!
What do?

Sounds like he banged your chick or did some shit (stole from you) and now thinks you caught him or he knows he will be caught.

Fuck him. Seriously it happens. I had a friend that was like the brother I never had and he just stopped talking to me. No idea why, we didn't fall out or anything. Just wouldn't respond to me any more. Yet like with you he still kept being on social shit. So for some reason just didn't want to talk to me. I just moved the fuck on. They want to be a cunt, let them.

I got the same shit going on right now. We've been close friends for nearly 15 years, and suddenly it's too much effort to even check the WhatsApp messages I send. Or if I do get a response, it's 1-6 words with shitty cryptic meanings.

We were so tight, like brothers. Now whenever we make plans he either cancels or turns up at the end of the night, like it's a chore and he's just showing his face. I don't get it.

Fuck that guy anyway
:-(

But yeah it could be like this user said. I had a friend that stopped talking to me. I found out much later it's because he got hammered and tried to fuck my girlfriend. She didn't tell me because "I thought it would ruin your friendship". Bitch he ruined the friendship! So yeah still if they are ignoring you, for whatever reason. Fuck them off no matter how close you were.

Seems like bros are turning into Bitches I'd expect this from females but fuck!

He lives too far away to do any of the above, he's been having a real tough time so I gave him a little money and said not to pay it back until he's good.
I just don't understand and it's upsetting that he could do it we've been friends for 20 something years.

I'm not about to beg the friendship though

Exactly. If they had the balls to tell you why, it would be fair enough. I don't expect everyone to like me. I'm a bit of a cunt, but not to people I give a damn about. But when you're absolute bros and they suddenly turn and are too much of a vagina to tell you why. Then you just have to fuck the cunt off. So yeah I expect that two faced shit from women, not a fucking guy.

Maybe he feels like shit that he still can't pay you back yet?

I told him its not an issue, it wasn't a big amount and I've not mentioned it at all, he's bailed me out before too on the same terms

Comrade Skeltal.

I did this too a friend once. He was too clingy. I was in a bad shape back then and needed time to be alone. I gave him the reason though with more nuance.

I don't know man. Everyone takes it in different ways. Maybe he doesn't feel like he can show you he is doing anything, until he pays your back. You know like, "oh he can do that but he can't pay me back?" maybe he thinks that? I don't know, as I don't know him. You said he is having problems. Without giving too much away what problems is he having? Is it just money?

His gf left him on Christmas Eve took the baby which he's only seen once since, he lost his house and most of his possessions all in his final year at university so that fucked up uni as he couldn't commute anymore trying to find a job to pay for solicitors and survive
I've taken him to solicitors appointments, been there while he's sobbed his heart out stopped him from committing suicide and paid for him to travel to interviews and a appeal case with his university

That's what makes it hurt, I've done everything in my power to help this cunt pick up the pieces, expecting nothing in return and I've been mindful to not even bring money up or my family life

Okay that changes everything. He isn't being a cunt to you. He has lost his world. You're a good man for being there for him. But yeah he may be feeling bad with how much he might think he has put upon you. When you're low and wanting to kill yourself, having someone there that helps you so much can weirdly make you feel worse. Like this person gives you so much and you feel you have nothing to offer in return.
In this case I don't think he is being a cunt to you. I think he may just be completely lost and really fucked up.
He is being a cunt with his actions, but I think it's not so much intentional. When you feel like you have nothing to offer someone, it can make you shut yourself off from them. Of course I could be wrong. He might just see you as a mug? Has he got previous of just taking advantage of people?

Personally ive never been in that place but he's bailed me out his fair share, I just thought thats what we did for each other..
He seemed to treat his ex as an ATM she bankrolled everything

Well, if his ex bankrolled everything. Then surely it was her that actually bailed you out then? Obviously it was him offering it to you, but if it was her money, then he didn't bail you out. She technically did? So maybe now she has gone, it's different as he doesn't have her to pay you back.

This was way back, before they'd even met.

Yup, same boat. Fuck them. We are already going through enough stress to baby their fucking feelings.

Ah. Well, I am just trying to work with what I find out. Obviously would have a better clue if I knew the guy.
But if he bailed you out before they met. Now you're the one bailing him out after his baby momma left who paid for everything. Maybe now he is feeling a failure now? How serious was he about killing himself? Because some people just say that shit, people I know that have, told no one. Just did it.

After loosing everything I'm sure he does feel a failure, who wouldn't.
I dunno, but like I said he had nothing left, I just told him to fight for his kid instead and he saw sense, I think he told me because we were literally bros we've been through so much together

Do you still need to be alone?

depression is a bitch

Exactly. I have been there, when you can offer people everything and then suddenly you're the one that needs help. I couldn't handle it and others can't. So that may be part of it for him. You do feel like shit when you have gone from success to nothing. Some handle it better.
What I think man, is try to just get him to sit and have some beers with you. Tell him everything doesn't matter. We just sit and talk through everything we need to. Just give that one last go. If he keeps ignoring you, then nothing you can do. But just fight for at least that one last time. Force your way in again even if it sucks that you have to do the work. Just force your way in and sit face to face get everything out. Think he is depressed as fuck and has given up.