Jenner is gonna re-transition. So Sup Forums what are your thoughts? Is this the work of the God Emperor?

Jenner is gonna re-transition. So Sup Forums what are your thoughts? Is this the work of the God Emperor?

thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transition-biographer-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
groupgnosis.com/
celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/caitlyn-jenner-public-boozing-debacle-transitions-back-to-bruce-when-drunk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Possibly the dumbest motherfucker alive

He finally realized that he chopped off his dick.

Not surprised. Being that he showed hesitancy on becoming post-op was an indicator of his confusion.

He needs therapy, (one of traditional views) not breast implants and a dress.

lol. He sucked all the publicity and money out of it that he could so now is the time to end the charade.

The whole thing was a publicity stunt like all sane and rational people already knew. Got them some good ratings.

women of the year folks.

Well, now that the whole "vehicular manslaughter" thing has blown over, it's time to stop playing the tranny card and go back to normal.

I'm split, on one hand I want to hate him for being such an enormous hype train jumping faggot

on the other this triggers liberals harder than a stick up the ass.

It's a wash for this American.

Hopefully this will make more people see transgenderism as the inane flip-floppy bullshit that it is.

interesting
sexchangeregret.com/

didn't the same happen to michael moore?

It called distraction politics for a reason.

this, this is the only acceptable answer. Mods can close this thread now.

No, Michael Moore just regrets everything in his life

>Jenner has hinted at trepidation over the transition in the past. A lengthy Vanity Fair story recalls a panic attack that she experienced after undergoing facial-feminization surgery, during which she wondered, “What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?”

HOW DOES THIS NOT SOUND LIKE A PERSON WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS TO ANYONE?

This is a man with these severe self-image issues and resorts to surgery. People ENCOURAGE her for it and try to make it a socially accepted norm. This person does the unsurprising thing and regrets it and feels very confused. GO FIGURE!

What's worse is when people like him hit the tipping point and do something like kill themselves it's everyone else that's blamed as opposed to the people that reinforce the behavior.

groupgnosis.com/

Someone set up a prediction market on Gnosis for when Jenner will kill themselves.

Everyone knew this was going to happen.

celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/caitlyn-jenner-public-boozing-debacle-transitions-back-to-bruce-when-drunk/

Start calling him caitlyn when he's bruce

>tfw this fucker got a tv show just because he changed
>tfw he's going to change back to fuck over mr shekelstein

being a woman takes a lot of work, and the male part of his brain is tortured by it. He just wants to slap on a white t shirt and shorts and go for a walk sometimes, ya know?

>that pic

Always makes me kek to see that fucker on the noose

I was expecting this.

did he cut off his dick or nah

Nope.

Are you people retarded?
>source is a celebrity shit author
>even he says 'maybe'
There's no actual information in that article, nothing

This guy is a master level troll : he became a women, won the woman of the year award and now is reverting back to man