There was a pretty high effort WWYD Hatefuck Thread last night, let's get another going

There was a pretty high effort WWYD Hatefuck Thread last night, let's get another going.

Replies for replies, use detail.

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her skirt off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice. Cuming all over her pretty face

She will be able to do 2 hour in a gangbang before she passes out. At first 7 guys would enter in her room to rip all her cloth, She will struggle but not be able to get out of this situation. one guy gonna facefuck her so much hard that she will shed tears, after 1 hour every guy will already try her pussy and her ass once so they gonna start double penetrate her and she is gonna cry realy loud. after some minute a other guy will insert is dick in her pussy so at the end she gonna have 4 dick inside her , one in the mouth ,1 in her ass and 2 in her pussy. she pass out and everybody gonna cum in her little cute face.

I'd call 3 friends of mine for that slut.
We'd get her naked and put whipped cream on her tits, covering them in cream
Then me and my friend would lick and suck the cream off her tits while another friend facefucks her and another friend fucks her pussy

After having licked all the cream off her tits, we'd bite and slap her tits, making her cry in pain as the guy facefucking her would slap her face

After having eaten the shit out of her tits, 2 of my friends would DP her while me and my other friend both shove our cock down her throat at the same time
It'd be hard but both of our cocks would eventually fill in there as she begs us to stop
Then we'd switch roles so that everyone tries every hole of her.

When we'd be satisfied with that slut, we'd all eat her tits again, this time 2 guys taking one tit each and after this, one guy would cum in her mouth, two guys would cum in her nose (one guy per hole) and I'd cum on her face

Tie her hands behind her back, and fuck that cute mouth of hers before cumming on that cute face. I'd then suck her tits, biting so she can feel it,whilst my spare hand pulls the other. I'll then bend her over and fuck her, watching those tits sway violently. When I'm about to cum I'll make sure I finish on those tits and face

Charlotte's turn?

Wwdy

Take them both to a convention with the most racist and women hating men and throw them into a crowd. They'd immediately rip their cloths off and start smacking their tits around. The girl on the left would be gang raped for hanging out with a Muslim. Meanwhile they wouldn't want to touch the Muslim, but still degrade her, so they bring a group of dogs to rape her while her white friend is getting dp'd. Left would get all her holes filled while right is forced to drink a bowl of dog cum while they knot her asshole.

Reply for reply.

Replies for replies don't fuck the thread up this early.

I would drive her car to a forgotten area with trees and I would tie her up to a tree so I can explore her body as much as I want, then I would have her suck my cock before I make her go on all four so I can use up her two holes in turns. Then more men would come and we would make sure that she always has at least 3 cocks inside her at once until she is filled up, her ass and pussy are oozing and she has to swallow the loads in her mouth while the rest of her body is being covered. Then we leave her there naked.

i would fuck her ass from behind and cum deep down her ass. then open the door and let the german shepherd in. stuff her mouth with my cock while her dog fuck the hell out of her.

Get Charlotte drunk and then drive her to an alleyway, invite homeless guys to come start fucking her while I record it.
She would be all clean, in a nice dress, then their filthy hands would tear her clothes off and their nasty cum would start filling her up.
I'd have them bring their friends, old down-and-outs that have nothing left and are eager to fuck a pretty young cunt.
While they swarm around her Id finally stop recording and just drive away, leaving them their time with the new whore.

How about this little slut?

I would offer her a massage and she would accept, and as I start to massage her she closes her eyes and while she is relaxing I tie her up and I start to touch her private parts. As she asks me to stop I undress her and I pull my cock out and I fuck her mouth, then I squeeze her tits before turning her faacedown and I start to fuck her nice ass. She screams for help and for me to stop but no one comes and I keep fucking her ass, as I am about to cum I pull out and I stuff it in her pussy and I unload deep inside her so I can impregnate her as she wiggles to stop me from filling her up.

Would bend her over and fucj this fat ass as deep as possible until she screams. Then I would pull her down by her hair to suck my dick. She would have to take it really deep so that she has to puke on it. But she would have to continue. Then I would cum all over her face and on her hair and spit on her fucking face.

i would help the right one to destroy the left one because of her big tits. give her a xxxl strapon and pin the monstertit girl on the ground. stuff her mouth with my cock while her friend push the strapon deep down her pussy till she reach the cervix and fuck the living shit out of her. after we break her to not fight back. i pull her up and fuck her ass while her friend still fuck her with the strapon. we stop an hour after she passed out. for the final i fuck her frinds pussy while she hover over her unconscious face and we both cum and squirt on her face. leave her there. the strapon still in her pussy.

Start molesting her on that bus. She'll tell me to stop and that there are others around which is when I inform her she just stepped onto a molester bus. Other guys would cheer as I rip her cloths off and force her tits up against the glass and start raping her. I tell her everyone passing is gonna see her tits bounce and as her pussy gets tight at the statement, I unload inside her. Then use my phone to record the gang bang that ensues afterwards.

Would love more on Charlotte.

>replies get replies

Sit on the bus with her and chat her up, compliment her, act real nice. Then when it reaches her stop me and some friends all get off, just happen to be going her way.

The minute we have an area off the road we grab her and pull her aside, gagging her and taking turns pounding her. I take photos and she looks up with tears in her eyes feeling betrayed. When the last guy cums we knock her out, strip her completely, and head home with her phone in hand ready to send the vids to her friends.

except when they don't

Dont be a fucking queer, reply to someone if you expect anything

Literally the only ones that haven't this thread are mine. I'm replying to every single one that does replies.

fuck you and your rules

Its all good dude you can be a faggot, its a free world baby.
Just dont get butthurt when we call you out for being a lazy cunt.

my wife

I think i would take her to a retirement home so that all the old fat softcocked perverts can give her a good feel up meanwhile she has to walk around offering them pills. Their wheelchairs start to gather around her and corner her against the wall. Their legs dont work any more so they cant stand up so they just come close to her to smell her cunt as they raise her dress, proding on her satin panties to see if she likes it, but er face of fear says it all. They would then pass her around, bouncing her up and down on their old dicks while she's extremely embarrassed to be used as a sex toy. She would have all the old farts cum inside her, and to her hatred, she cums multiple times on their dicks.

Break into her house and hold a gun to her head. She instantly starts crying, so I tell her everything will be fine if she just sucks my cock like a good little slut whore.

She's shaking as she unzips my jeans and pulls my thick cock out, crying in disbelief as she sees how big it is. She starts to hesitantly lick the tip, but I grab her by the back of her head and ram myself all the way down her throat, causing her to scream into my cock while I start fucking her mouth hard and fast. Eventually I let her go and she stumbles back, allowing me to climb between her legs and start pumping my cock into her tight little pussy, gripping her neck and choking her out.

I pour my thick cum deep inside her, impregnating her, and then leave, taking my water pistol with me.

Wwyd?

Cover erect dick with Elmer's glue, sprinkle coarse rock salt, let dry, insert violently into anus until come. And then, I'd go to work on her.

I would tie her hands behind her back so I can enjoy her tits as much as I want to, I'd undress her completely right on her bed and touch and lick every inch of her private parts, I'd make her lie on her back and I'd fuck her pussy as I look at her face and her tits, then I'd lift her legs up and place her knees on her face so I can fuck her ass ballsdeep. Then I would force her to give me a blowjob or I would just fuck her throat, and I would shoot my cum all over her face and leave her there like that, tied up and her face covered in cum.

jesus christ need ig

Rip off her underwear and pull her down by the hair to lick my ass. Then get her face to my balls and let her lick them and but them in her mouth. Then she gets a rough face fuck, tears come to her eyes. I turn her around and fuck her asshole really deep. Then she has to suck my cock tasting her own ass. I would spit on her face and come on her hair. Wwyd

As far as I know, just a one off unfortunately.

Quality stuff, heres an ass shot

For Id wait until shes asleep in the middle of the night, sneak in and use ether to totally knock her out. Then I have my way with her, taking pics with a polaroid. I leave some there so when she wakes up she sees the photos of her being used as a cumdumpster in the night, her face caked in dried cum.
Looks like a good alternative slut. Offer her free drugs, maybe some LSD. Give her incredibly high strength doses so she trips the fuck out and me and my friends come gangbang her. She has no idea whats happening, shes totally lost while we just pound her over and over. It would either be the best experience of her life or the most traumatizing.

I'd drug her and undress her, slapping her face and tits and smacking my dick across her face while I film it.

I'd spit on her and fuck her tits while she's doped out of her skull. She doesn't react, just holds her tits pressed together for me and rolls her head around in a daze.

I fuck her pussy and then her asshole before blowing my load all over her face.

Go for it

goddamn it, she's a hottie

Grab her by force and bend her over. I start thrusting my cock inside of her even when she's begging me to stop because people will see her. People pass by watching me take her pretty pussy and they want a turn at her. I keep going as more and more people gather around her, waiting for their turn to fill all of her holes with their seeds. We keep going until we finally put a baby inside of which we obviously leave for her to take care of herself.

I'd skullfuck her for hours at a time, making sure that she'd almost pass out with each time. I'd slap her to make sure she didn't pass out, and continue skullfucking her until I lather her throat with a combination of tears, drool, and cum. I'd then throw her onto her back and go after her tight asshole, making it wider and stretching it out to the width of a water bottle. I'd fill her asshole up with cum and then move back to her mouth, forcing her to drink my piss.

I'd rip her cleavage open and grab her tits, and squeeze them hard while sucking on them, licking them, kissing them. Then force her down on the floor and lift her dress, and plunge my hard cock roughly inside her cunt. Pounding her, plowing her pussy, with my face in her tits, teasing her nipples with my tongue and sucking on them. But then pull out just before cumming and straddle her, and wrap her tits around my cock and fuck them until I cum all over her chest and face.

Would force them to press their huge toys together and let me fuck them.

Their dad comes home and I offer for him to join. To his daughters disgust he does, and we double team both his daughters, taking it in turns to fill each of their tight little holes with cum.

Dad and I go for a beer, the two sisters head into a scalding hot shower.

She thinks she's so experienced with sex she could handle a gangbang, so her friends arrange her a huge gangbang against her will. She would come home at night and once in the house there is 12 guys all standing there completely naked they push her too the ground and go straight into hard fucking. She has 1 in her mouth, 2 in her arse and 2 in her pussy. She passes out after 30 minutes of this but they carry on for hours and hours. When she wakes up she becomes their personal sex slut and never leaves the house

I'd come in a van with a couple of friends and grab them both from the street. We would bind them to prevent them from moving and bring them to our place. They would try to scream but there would be no one around who could hear them or care about it. We would take our time with each other. First starting with the one on the left, one of us would take of her top clothes while another would take her bottom clothes. Meanwhile I would be using her mouth as a fuckhole and enjoy myself with it. Afterwards, one guy would be on the bottom fucking her cunt while the other would be fucking her asshole from behind. I would cum on her mouth and approach the other girl who had been simply watching powerless and crying until now. I would lick her rolling tears and get a thrilling out of the look of desperation in her eyes. Then I would start to strip her clothes slowly one by one. Once they were gone, I would lick and pinch her nipples one at a time while also starting to finger her pussy so that she would in time get wet unwillingly. In the meantime, the moans from the left girl would keep being heard since at this point she would already be totally broken and just being used like the slut she is. Then I would start fucking the girl near me just as the other guys were about to cum on the other. They would proceed to dump her on the ground with their cum still oozing out of her holes and come near the girl I was already fucking. They would make her suck their cocks clean one at a time and after I was done cumming inside of her, they would start fucking her holes as well. We would enjoy ourselves that way for a few hrs until we were bored and then just leave them naked on some remote part of the city for anyone else who might want to use them next.

I'd suck, bite on both of their massive racks. Groping each of them and pulling on them like I was milking a cow. anal left doggy style then have right ride me so I can watch them boobs bounce. Afterwards I would make right lick left's pussy clean.

She looks like a slut who would be proud of how she could string along men. So I would bring her to the rapist wing of a prison, and throw her in there naked. She would soon learn she's not as experienced as she thought as they rape all her holes at once. She would cry while getting double ass and double vag. When she passes out they'll fuck her tits a bit, and when she wakes up, she's forced into more gang bangs.

I want to spitroast her. I'd invite some white guys over from craigslist have her tied up with her arms behind her back and waiting naked. Fuck her in her bent over pussy while another guy fills her throat full of his cock. Switch up a few times before busting hot cum on her brown face. Then take turns again fucking her pussy, forcing a creampie on her so she'll have to raise a white baby alone.

tie her hands behind her back and start slapping her face and tits. Then I would force her to deepthroat me while she sobs ruining her whore makeup.

I rip her shorts and panties off to get a good look at her pussy but she turns away from me. Instantly I grab her by the back of the head and slap her hard. She goes back to gagging on my dick. I hold her down balls deep until she is ready to pass out. I remove my cock from her mouth and stuff it in her ass before she has a chance to catch her breath. I'm assfucking her deep and fast but she seems to be enjoying it. I uncuff her so she can rub her clit while I fuck her tight asshole. She gets ready to cum but I force her hand away and start slapping her denying the orgasm. Finally Im ready to finish. I take my cock out of her ass and force it all the way down her throat while she stuggles not to puke

I'd bring her to a site deep within the park forest where a bunch of rapists live and keep their park sex slaves. She would notice the women who had gone missing recently and realizes she's going to be their cum dump forever. They rip her cloths off and immediately start fucking all of her holes, one brutally face fucking her. After using her body for hours, they throw her in a cage with the other women, who kiss her all over, grooming her to accept her new life.

I wouldn't think twice before roofie-ing both of these sluts' drinks. When they wake up they're tied to a table bent over, their arms and legs spread apart as far as possible. I then take turns between both of the girls, pounding their tight assholes with no lube. Making sure they aren't enjoying me using their bodies. Everytime I need to cum I get in front of both girls and spray my load of hot cum on both of them. I keep this up until both of their faces are caked in cum, I leave them there on the table still tied, faces dripping of cum

Nude

Where to begin? I think breaking her with a little kink.com bondage and light flogging would be a good start, with some hard nipple play, and edging here with toys, stopping just short of her gaining sexual relief. I'd keep teasing her until, she was begging for release, and I might edge her even more with some light pussy eating by another woman, a first time experience for the little slut. We'd make her agree to be my female friend's sex slave. When she couldn't take it anymore, I'd make her beg for me to fill her mouth, ass, and pussy in that order, until she cums explosively. We'd then both piss on her, celebrating our successful grooming of this slut.

(also if possible to get an occasional bump, thread is going well)

bump

Daughter would be jealous of Mom, so we would get Mom out to my house and then tie her up while Daughter invites her guy friends over who all perved over her.They wouldn't believe it was true until she sent them a video of me fucking Mom's giant tits. The party would then start, everyone having fun, drinking beer, and playing games while Mom is gang raped, her tits flopping around everywhere. Daughter would get a bit jealous though when every guy takes at least once chance to titty fuck Mom. Send the video to dad, and tell him she's now my wife.

bump

I'd rip her fucking bikini top off and smack her tits until she cries, then I'd throw her on the floor and pull off those bikini bottoms and fuck that pussy until I fill it up. Then I'd throw her bikini on her face and walk out.

wwyd to my girlfriend Sup Forums?

This little bitch was tied spread eagle and naked on a motel bed wearing only a ball gag and leather hood with eye holes. I left her there with a butt plug in her ass and vibe in her freshly shaved pussy while I went to have drinks with a new buddy. After we had a few, I brought him back to the room and allowed him to use my ”kinky girlfriend”. As he stood in front of her completely nude and stroking his rock hard cock, she was screaming into her gag and thrashing against her restraints. I told him not to worry, it was all part of her fantasy. I also told him that she was on the pill (a lie), so he could shoot his spunk deep. He slid the vibe out of her pussy and fucked her long and hard. As he tensed up and shot his load inside her, she began to sob uncontrollably. After he left, I removed her hood and took several pictures of her used and naked body with my burner phone. A short while later my new buddy received a text – as he looked at the pictures, he was HORRIFIED to discover that my “kinky girlfriend” was actually his own DAUGHTER!! The text was signed – YOUR BABYDOLL.

Pull those jeans off and stuff her panties in her mouth to muffler her moans, bend her over that sink and eat her out till she cums then fuck her pussy and ass raw till i cum
Wwyd?

I'd fuck her mouth until she tapped out and I still wouldn't stop until I shot my load down her throat.

Wwwwwwyd

Dumb slut is only saying that because she knows she's got a rockin bod. I would force her to have sex with actual fat, ugly, virgins and see how she feels then. She'd get those fat tits fucked good and they'd make her clean their unwashed cocks, some having gone so long that she needs to eat their smegma. I'd film the whole thing as they gang bang the shit out of her, her tits flopping around all night. Would then post to social media with the caption "I love getting raped by fat guys.

girl on the left, I would bend her over a chair and tie her wrists to her ankles, and then eat her asshole for about an hour, then fuck her ass and blow my load deep inside

get her tits out

I'd hire 13 black men to fuck her in all her tight holes until they were loose. They'd make good use of her white face and tits, before gang banging the shit out of her. Then I would make them all cum inside her pussy while she was off birth control so she would have something to remember them by.

How about this middle school teacher with big tits?

Piledrive her into that bed, full on face down ass up tearing apart her tight little pussy whilst inserting my thumb into her anus until i cum buckets and impregnate her
Wwyd?

I'd knock her out and hog tie her. Then take her to her to the boys locker room at her school. I'd make sure to strip her down but leave the cross necklace on her so she can feel close to her god when she calls out for him as 50 middle school boys fuck her with their young cocks. She'd finish that session to be discovered by the janitors who would then get their turns with her, fucking her holes and shoving mop and broom handles up them as well. when they're done with her she would be left to cry as all the cum drys on her.
Wwyd to this slut?

Moar

eat your pussy till you can't a squirt anymore

God, I have a shota fetish so would love seeing her gang raped by young boys, especially watching them fuck her tits.

For your chick, I'd grab her hair, forcing her to get into my car. After being restrained in the back, we would drive out to a secluded area. I'd take her out of the car, tie her to a tree, and rape her. I'd then call my friends and invite them to come down to fuck this slut. We'd rape her for hours filing the whole thing and blackmail her, telling her she needs to suck off and fuck a horse if she doesn't want the gang rape video going while. She would reluctantly agree and stroke off a huge horse cock inside her mouth and choke on the huge amount of cum being unloaded down her throat. Then she would cry has another horse mercilessly rapes her hole. She passes out as it creampies here, and we upload the gang rape and horse video to her social media anyway so no guy she likes would ever date her.

WWYD to her.

(Also to the good man bumping, keep it up and thanks for keeping the thread alive)

Sup Forumsro from last thread wya? everyone else, yd?

Reply for reply you faggot

This slut looks as though she could use a nice deep facefucking... bet she'd look a whole lot prettier with heavy balls resting on her chin

Heh, if she's so interested in cameras the best thing to do then is force her to star in a gang rape porno. Get a few guys and cameramen into a secluded cabin where we could abuse her for cash. I'd rip that top off and fuck those tits good before cumming between them and onto her face. The real event would then start as we film her getting all of her holes filled up as well as her tits fucked. She would become one of the most infamous porn stars and her parents would kick her out of the house for being such a slut.

As she's out in the field working, her son calls her inside and begs her to go down to the basement. As she makes her way down, the son kicks her down the stairs. The lights turn on and she opens her eyes to see a bunch of little boys from around the neighborhood looking at her. They jump on her shoving their faces between her tits. Then one boy pulls down her panties and is stunned to find the vagina. They begin touching and tugging at it. After that, they decide to pee on her, and then one boy gets the idea to put their penises inside of her. They take turn with each of her holes

I would break into her house when she is showering then slam her into the wall and shove my dick in her raw. Then i would rough fuck her so hard till her ass cheeks glow red and she can no longer stand up, just to finish her off with a creampie and make her clean up the cum off my dick with her mouth. Then throw her onto the bed, titfuck her to get my cock hard again, then stick it up her ass and cum inside there as well.

Wwyd

Grab her by her tits and stick my cock deep down her throat making her gag and tear than I'd flip her over and ow strategy her little asshole with my big cock till she cried and I came all over her tits wwyd to mine?

Judging by her tits it looks like she could use a fat cock in each hand and a painted chest...would love to sit on her cow tits and fuck her right in the face for hours at a time

Trace

cont, wwyd?

i would sit beside her and force her to the window side of the bus so she couldnt get away, then slowly move my hand onto her and up her leg, once she told me to stop i would qucikly shove my hand up her shirt and sweze her tits and threaten to hurt her if she says a word, then i would take my hand and put in down her pants and start playing with her pussy, teasing her and making her hate every moment, then i would pull my cock out and tell her to stroke it, while she is heasitating i would flick her clit and tell her to do it or i would hurt her again, after she is stroking my cock for a bit i would grab her head and shove my cock down the back of her throat making her gag on my cock, when its coming to my stop i pull my cock out of her mouth and cum on her shirt, i walk away leaving her there wondering what happened

(i have more photos if anyone want to see them)

I would sneak from behind her while she is sunbathing at the beach. I would jerk off to her while she has her eyes closed. She then opens up her eyes and looks at me with a confused but erected way. I run up to her, take her head and stick my whole 9 inch cock into her mouth and start fucking her throat so hard, that she begs to stop. i wouldn't stop and keep fucking her throat. when my dick is super wet i would take my cock out of her throat and smoothly fuck her tight holes. She will scream for help, but nobody can hear her but later on, she starts to enjoy my huge cock. She then would get on her knees before i cum so she can get her slutty face covered.

would meet her in a gym while shes working out and invite her to my house for some "special techniques". While i show her my techniques, i slowly molest her, touching anywhere i can without her noticing. Soon she starts to realize whats happening and goes for the door. But i rip off her pants and pentrate ber pussy. She yelps and starts shotuing and crying. I keep pumping cum in and out of her pussy. She still tries to resist but to no avail. I puah her towards the ground and shove my dick into her mouth, giving her the roughest facefuck she will ever have. I pump all my cum into each hole she has untill she is covered in cum.

Visit her at the restaurant and pay off the manager to allow her to serve only one customer that evening. Hider her under the table as she sucks my cock while I eat dinner. After I'm finished eating take her to the bathroom and brutally throatfuck her until I cum deep in her throat. Let her go back to work with strict instructions to come to my house after work.

I would make them eat each other's assholes as I spanked one of there asses red and plump than take the right by the hair and fuck her ass making her friend watch eyeing her cause she's next I'd take the other one and fuvk her in her pussy while she ate out her friend and I'd cum on their faces wwyd to mine?

I would slap my cock against those tits and then quickly shove my cock down her throat keep fucking until her face is wet with saliva and tears. Then remove it and jack off over her tits and face. Then slap my limp dick against her face while others take their time using her

I would kidnap her. Forcer her to watch a lot of hardcore porn with me as she jerks me off. If she doesn't want to jerk me off, Ill slap her around until she does. Just humiliate her like that as she sucks my cock. Then, I'm going to force her to lay down and spread her legs. Ill start to rape the bitch and hold her throat and choke the bitch. When shes about to pass out ill let go of her throat and as shes gasping for air, I'll cum deep inside her whore cunt. Then put a collar on her and tell her she's going to be my sex slave until her body becomes worse. Could take 30 years of sex slavery, heh. (See, I'll ensure replies get replies.)

she needs to be fucked in that bathroom, by 6 guys who take turns working her pussy and ass, while holder her head in a toilet. when they're done fucking her, they all piss on her, and watch her drink it down

Force those milfs to give me a titjob to remember. If they can't make me blow my load quickly then they have to stay behind to fuck all of the little boys waiting to stuff their holes. I then decide to fuck them silly, exploring all their holes and cumming all over their tits. I then grab their hair and ride them over to the ropes where I suspend them in midair with their legs spread ready to fuck again.

God damn this bitch is fine. Id first slip some drugs into her drink and when shes good and weak Id kidnap her and take her back to my place. then id throw her on my bed and start licking her from the bottom of her feet all the way to her forehead. then id completely violate her powerless body and slip her panties off. id take my hard pulsing cock out and penetrate her pussy as i'm spreading her limp legs apart. of course she wouldn't be wet so id spit on her pussy then start pumping my dick into her as shes gently moaning in pain but cant do a thing. then id turn her limp body onto her stomach and spit and lick her asshole til its all lubed up. id grab her ass cheeks and fuck her butt mercilessly til i cum so hard inside her.

Place a saddle on left and have right ride her around in public. When they're done being humiliated by the action, I fuck left while right is still on her. Right likes this and begins to touch herself, but then I pull out of Left and punish right for her insolence. I then ejaculate over left's tits while brutally slapping right's ass

You like her?

This cunt would last a good 3 hours in a gang bang. fucking that slutty mouth til she starts gasping and then lean her back and fill her ass with her legs up in the air. get an extra cock in her pussy and make her air tight. then flip her over and give everyone some time to ravage her fat ass. she would love it for the first hour at least, but probably pass out after a good hour of getting her ass brutally pounded and every hole blasted with cum. she's such a slut when she finally wakes up she immediately starts finger fucking her cum filled pussy.

I'd invite her over with my friend and have her take all her clothes off, then blow us all till we are ready to tie her up. Then we would all take turns cumming in her pussy and face fucking her as much as we want. once we're done she'd have so much cum dripping from her pussy and she would be terribly sore.