I admit I am a total fan girl lol, but Onision needs help. He thinks his channels are dying

I admit I am a total fan girl lol, but Onision needs help. He thinks his channels are dying.

Should we all start up a kickstarter to help him out? Sup Forums is powerful and can use its power for good

kek fuck him

Onision stop posting about yourself on Sup Forums you stupid faggot.

Fucking kill yourself

Never post here again, kill your family and yourself

10/10 bait

Onision is trash tier

Should raid the pricks discord lek

Onision is a fucking joke, and his channels are dying, and they deserve to die, and Onision deserves to get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

You can only keep fake drama going for so long before people realize it's fake and you're just an asshole. This happened to Onision around 2010, and even retarded little cunts like you are now starting to realize it.

He has two fucking Tesla cars and two houses. Some people won't even get to eat today or maybe this week.That fucking bitch needs nobody's money.

This

who

Fuck off Onision. We know it's you. Nobody likes you and you deserve obscurity.

He's saying he might have to sell one of his houses... and a car

Should've killed himself when he had the chance.

Guys OP is right, we can pitch our money together to buy him a twelve gauge and a single shell so he can cobain himself

Last time, you were a "total fan boy", now you're a "total can girl".

Onision, you are not entertaining in any way. Just keep making videos for the people who still like you, and be thankful.

Fucking kek

most retarded post I have ever seen

All this Onision hate makes me wanna fuck with him. What could we do ?

What if this is Leafy who posted about onision trying to hype his own channel by sending all the idiots from onision to him?

I just want to fuck with the guy, anybody got any ideas we can all rally behind?

I'm a total fangirl of him too lol hehe

fuck off dude. stop trying to spam your channel here. plus you look like a faggot.

poast invite link plox

He has some sort of skin disease on his face. Maybe we could try trick him into putting something horrible on his face and we'll say it will help. He's retarded some fake chemical compound and a couple of big words will convince him easy.

Boo fucking hoo that poor faggot has to sell one of his houses and one of his cars, that what leaves him with another house and car?
Hell here I am barely making rent for my one room apartment and I should feel sorry for his ass for needing money to keep both his cars and houses? Yeah fuck off mate

he looks like he could be president trumps son

This is clearly bait fuck off

This is why we need to raise money for him, I have around $75 dollars till next payday, if we just get a few million people to pitch in around that amount we can save him from poverty.

>or we can wait for his emotional breakdown over being poor.

Why doesn't he just fuck his way out of poverty?

This is already stale. Stop it.

stahhhp