I need opinions even though I'm pretty chill with it

I need opinions even though I'm pretty chill with it.
Gf of almost 4 years was invited for a coffe with a long known guy that she knew he had feels about her and second intentions.
He tried to kiss her and she wont tell me if there was any grabbing.
This happened over a year ago but I just found out.
Also should I dump her?

She's in the shower at the moment

You're a beta faggot, that's why she's talking to other dudes. The fact that you're threatened by something that happened a year ago and are considering dumping her for it, shows what a beta ass bitch you are.

probably rubbing her clit to remind herself of him

hot, op

aww.su/d7BlL

Did she actually kiss him? Did anything else happen? If she resisted it, then she's probably fine. If not, you're fucked- dump dump dump.

Also, the fact that you're just finding out now is bad news.

Yeah, she's masturbating to him.
Leave now, and change yourself.
Beta.

Mine was having coffees with her male friends too, one of which she always had some kind of crush on.

Eventually found out the coffees were cock fees, so yeah, I wouldn't really risk it.

Sauce ?

literally in love with girl in webm

Dump her if you find out she did stuff. But only after you duck her brains out a few more times.

Dumb that slut. A good girl would punch a guy right in the mouth if he tried to put a move ok her

OP can you please record it somehow? Don't need to show face, hell...will even take audio-only.

i need a sauce on that girl.. anything

Not beta but she knew I was fucking 2 other girls. It was never a secret. Never did anything after that cus I reasoned I was killing her. Long story short she left her family behind for so she could be with me. I was the typical fit fuckboi. I'm actually trying to have reasons to end it. She's making me felling stuck.

She resisted. But she went there knewing his intentions

A real woman would never had gone with him.

She's not the one.

Dunno sauce, sorry.

Sauce on op post

Sorry to hear that user.

C U C K
U
C
K

Dreianova

Love U

Trips decide if I dump her or not

Feet image please.

I judge by the quality of the feet.

I'll take one noe. But she's wearing socks

Take off one of the socks, I need to see the sole.

In this picture I can not see the soles. You could take off her socks, pretend to go in the bathroom and hit the photo on the way back.

Not gonna do that kek

Do it

oh shittttttttttttttt
first trips too dump the bitch

Okay. Judging from her skin, I do not think it's worth betraying.

>This happened over a year ago

How autistic are you? Old news that's barely even interesting and you spaz out like a virgin..

It's a pity you can not take a picture of the sole, I could tell a whole life through them.

She looks hefty, break up with her

Through her skin, she looks fragile.

Ight everyone thanks. Time to hear her crying asking why and talking nonsence.

You could try to have sex with a friend close to her and then end the relationship.

>duck

Remember when Anons posted on their computers and not their phones?

Nah, she's not but the arm close to the camera makes it look like it. Skinny not a skeletton with perky ass

>manlet
>non-white
>fat gf

I dont care what you do just dont reproduce.

Times change user.

Those tits are amazing. For the love of baby Jesus who is she and i call dibs

>I'm portuguese so my size is average kek
>The sun makes your darker if you leave your cave often
>She's around 52kg

Dump the bitch. Relationships are for people who trust each other.

Dreianova

is that anne frank?

/thread

>she went there knewing his intentions

I've been fucked over by a woman before, similar situation but I'll spare you the details, long story.

Even though it might be painful, I suggest at least taking a 'break' for at least a month, no contact, no nothing to see how you feel about her not being around.

Once the 30 days are up, tell her what your decision is and go from there.

Godspeed OP.

I don't know what you are talking about here faggot. So I'm going to give you advice, keep focusing on women and their opinions of you and how that defines you and you will fail. Or you can get a Fleshlight and focus on you.