Happy 4th of July everyone. Don't forget to vote Hisam for Seattle City Council. Seattle deserves its first openly gay...

Happy 4th of July everyone. Don't forget to vote Hisam for Seattle City Council. Seattle deserves its first openly gay, Muslim, burlesque dancer in public office! DO IT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE!

no nigger

Fuck outta here with your dubs of bigotry!

...and check those dubs of diversity!

nice dubs

This is now the official Hisam campaign get thread. Show your dubs or you're racist, fascist, xenophobic, transphobic, jingoistic, Nazi filth! DUBS OF TOLERANCE!

I'll bump this.

one does not simply start a dub chain

HISAM APPROVES THIS MESSAGE

"Charleena Lyles, a POC who suffered from mental illness, was killed today by police. The police must get better at managing and deescalating patients with mental illness. I work with patients who suffer from agitation and aggression every day. In the hospital, we use deescalation techniques, empathy, rapport, distraction and time to help our patients. WE DON'T KILL THEM."

A person of color dual wielding kitchen knives was unjustly murdered by Seattle Police. WHO WILL STAND WITH HISAM TO PUT AN END TO POLICE TYRANNY???

hes got my vote

hisam is a stupid nigger

"All my artist friends are moving out of Seattle. They can't afford to live here,' Goueli says. 'They're the whole reason I live in this city. We have to ask ourselves, 'What will Seattle be like for us?' This election has the potential to set a new course for Seattle." - Hisam Goueli in Seattle Gay News

WE MUST PUSH FOR MORE SECTION 8 HOUSING VOUCHERS AND RENT CONTROL PROGRAMS TO REVERSE THE SKYROCKETING PRICE OF HOUSING IN SEATTLE.

seattle is pretty gay anyways

"I can't with Trump right now. On the phone with an insurance company for 90 minutes to get medications to save a kid's life. "What's wrong with you? This is important. People are dying"

MURDERER! THE REPUBLICAN REPLACEMENT FOR OBAMACARE THAT'S LITERALLY IDENTICAL TO OBAMACARE IS ALREADY KILLING INNOCENT GAY MUSLIM CHILDREN!! RESIST!

those sand niggers don't deserve to be alive anyways

BE SURE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR HISAM AT THE OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN FACEBOOK PAGE!

www.facebook com/peopleforhisam/

AND IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING DROP US A LINE AT

peopleforhisam@gmail com

lmao who does a political campaign on Sup Forums

DUBS OF TOLERANCE OR GTFO YOU RACIST FASCIST BIGOT

HUGH MUNGUS IS RUNNING AGAINST HISAM IN THE ELECTION. STAND WITH HISAM AND REFUSE TO ALLOW THIS SEXIST SWINE TO WIN! SEATTLE DESERVES MORE THAN MUNGUS!

You say 4th of July... then write it as 07.04.2017...
Where's the logic of this?

HISAM IS DATEFLUID YOU HOMOPHOBE! IT'S JUST AS LOGICAL AS BEING A GAY MUSLIM!