Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a tranny

it gets them attention from boys who also like star wars.

>girls

Why do girls pretend to like Superman?

I had a gf that loved Star Wars and it was fucking obnoxious. Just a few stupid sci fi flicks from the 80's that got a few shitty remakes later on. At least Star Trek was on since the 60's with a changing cast and LOTR has the books and lore to go along with it.

W-what does love feel like?

They aren't pretending.
Girls actually love STAR WARS.
Because they're basic, idiot-brain dipshits.

They do like Star Wars because it's entry-level shit into the genre. It takes almost no intellect to be entertained by it but is so universally loved they can capitalize and get the attention that they need.

You won't find any girl who goes out of their way to be entertained by Sci-fi though, unless it gives them social capital women tend not to be interested.

Take fantasy for example: I know hundreds of men and women who watch Game of Thrones, I know hundreds of men and a handful of women who went on and read A Song of Ice and Fire, I know hundreds of men and ONE woman(my sister) who have gone on to read other fantasy epics like Wheel of Time or Mistborn

Simply put women are shallow and they like shallow content

It feels amazingly warm. After you know what it's like to be in love, life takes on a lot of new meaning. And even when you've had your heart broken, just the idea of replicating that feeling with someone else makes you feel all tingly and full of excitement.
You'll feel it user, I belive in you.

basically this
youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

That bald fuck is so disgusting how do they stay in business

Nah, is cuz star wars is famous now.

And girl are whores

Because men they want to fuck probably like it.

I'd like a Superman shirt, but it would be like if a retard walked around wearing a swastika. Do other guys feel that way? It's different for grils because they can slap everything on and fall back on irony or some stupid shit.

Why do you pretend to like girls?

I once asked a girl wearing a Star Wars shirt to name the order the pilots of Red Squadron report in in ANH.

She said "What?" so I slapped her across the face and told her to never wear that shirt again.

This is why i hate women, they can't think for themselves and always go for what their peers are doing

It's a popcorn movie created for the entertainment of general audience. It was made to be enjoyable for everyone. Why would anyone need to pretend?

thats a good masturbation fantasy

Why does Star Wars pretend to like girls?

isn't that the janitor?

Pretend to like the absolute most normie, multi-billion dollar "sci-fi" franchise that is highly advertised, known worldwide, and is probably the most well known of any sci-fi franchises to ever exist.

Wow, I'm fucking shocked that some women like it.

Girls my age (30) love it, at least all the ones I do like it, but we ruined it for them by never ever shutting up about it, so they started to pretend to hate it so we'd stop.

true story

Only correctly answer. This is also true for anything a woman shows interest in.

>that face