Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRYIAgvkpDM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6p3AtMwaes
youtube.com/watch?v=LRUlFX9Wc5I
youtube.com/watch?v=aeSb4uuSI6g
youtube.com/watch?v=dMo_2GtmOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYpPJJu6W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh man, haven't seen a thread like that for a while.
it's been some time since I've last listened to anything like that, since I'm all into noise right now, but some of my favorite acts were
Iron lung, Extortion, Man Is The Bastard, Punch and Magrudergrind.
Not the most underground names out there, but Punch's female vocals and Iron Lung's experimental side are the highlights for me.

as far as grind goes, here's a Bulgarian band that I used to go see live
youtube.com/watch?v=pRYIAgvkpDM

scratch that, didn't see this was grindcore only. still a great record

bye everyone

this is the newest thing ive found recently

Is goregrind allowed?
youtube.com/watch?v=S6p3AtMwaes
youtube.com/watch?v=LRUlFX9Wc5I

I fuck with CIANigger and Bitchtit Mcgee

I listen to a lot of Sex Prisoner, Mellow Harsher and Manhunt lately. Other cool bands: God's America, Sete Star Sept, Triac, D.O.C., Sea of Shit, Sick/Tired, Na'kay, PizzaHiFive, Internal Rot

siege is insane. way ahead of their time

Discordance Axis
As the Sun Sets
Sawtooth Grin
Phoenix Bodies
Gridlink
Hewhocorrupts
Jungle Juice

These are my favorites right now. Meth Lab is badass too, I don't think they've done anything for a while.

Haven't listened to much honestly, but have a love/hate relationship with this. It's definitely interesting and is probably the most stereotypically "brutal" thing I've heard. I can see why fans would love it, though.

Is there any other decent starting points? I did really enjoy Impetigo's Horror of the Zombies if that helps.

pig destroyer

heresy might be a good place to start

youtube.com/watch?v=aeSb4uuSI6g

this is actually good
youtube.com/watch?v=dMo_2GtmOS8

Phoenix Bodies and Jungle Juice were pretty underrated. Saw HWC way back and it was pretty crazy.

Is that Bud Dwyer?

yes

Spazz is the only good PV band

All shit

Only good post ITT

I was really into grindcore/PV almost a decade ago. Back then I liked Hatred Surge (probably my favourite), Insect Warfare, Hail of Rage, The Endless Blockade, Man Is The Bastard, Spazz, Hellnation, Kill The Client and so on.

Insect Warfare isn't PV but grindcore

So is Kill The Client, thats why I said grindcore/PV, meaning grindcore and/or PV. Some of the bands I listed are probably thrashcore anyway, but lets not shit up the thread, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYpPJJu6W0

No Faith
Tower of Rome
Me and Him Call it Us