SMELLY NEET PUSSY

What does Sup Forums think of the ever increasing NEET population among women worldwide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg
youtube.com/watch?v=cb1b0tAR-3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would bang and allow to move to the USA

Disgusting
Chairman Mao had the right idea forcing them to go to work at gunpoint

Good. Fuck your job. Fuck your mortgage. Fuck having a family. Fuck your new iPhones. Fuck GoT. Just let it all fucking die.

if she is an outcast theres a reason

she must be crazy as hell
dont stick your dick in crazy
dont be a white knight

You don't understand the psychology of a neet. They're far from crazy

Why do americans always act like everybody want to move to their niggerized shithole?

Behavioral sink theory or whatever I guess.

Bottom right of the picture. .what is?

Just a part of behavior modification, good job gooks.
>Nah, i don't want a job, i'm too lazy
>Ok, will you at least help out around the house just a little bit?
>Slowly add things on
>Hey baby you know, i'm tired, from my JOB. Could you do dinner for me?
>Ask more frequently

You are slowly getting a housewife. Takes time to break lazy habits, but what else are they going to do.

Three reasons:

1) U
2) S
3) A

Because even with the niggers we are still the best country on earth. Jävla bajskorv

I'm super ADHD and very minorly PDD-NOS (basically when you're not Asperger's, but you show some of the symptoms to a minor extent). I honestly can't stand most Aspies and NEET girls (which is why I NEVER tell people my diagnosis), but every now and then I meet some geeky girl who happens to be cute. I love when that happens. I love girls who don't care if I'm not super socially saavy, have some odd habits, and sometimes just like to stay in and geek out on stuff. I'm not NEET - I've been steadily employed since college, and I graduated from a decent state school, and am about to go to a top grad school. But if a girl's NEET I don't really care as long as she's intelligent and passionate about something, whether that something is art, science or whatever else. I've always been very hard on myself and have trained myself to function well at parties, getting wasted and being the life of the party. But the truth is, it's usually a facade, and I have to work hard at "enjoying myself" at these parties. Meeting a cute girl who doesn't care about social/ambitious bullshit and just wants to geek out is refreshing for me.

Unfortunately, most of these girls are far from cute.

1) U stands for unhealthy (obesity)

2) S stands for spics

3) A stands for animal (niggers)

youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg

Our niggers are mostly confined to certain areas and we still have multiple huge rural states that are all white and no crime with cheap land.

Crybaby seems anal annihilated.
The US is still top dog worldwide.

>all white

>White Americans are people of the United States who are considered or reported as White. The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian"[2] and so is a wider group than European American

>what is new Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Montana, Idaho, north and south Dakota.

Those states alone are larger than your country 5 times over.

Niggers live in specific places, the majority of the country has a very low nigger count.

>implying female NEETs are that kawaii

You're one to talk, Sweden. We're in the process of electing a God-Emperor who wants to deport all the fucking Muslims, while you're in the process of giving your entire country away to primitive barbarians.

Still all mutts. And look at the livable parts in that area still have like 80% whites at max. You seriously proud of that?

Pic related is why

Wouldn't house wives count as NEET though?

A promising development. Rejection of modern society is the sign of a critical mind.

You already elected your nigger God emperor.

>That trigger discipline...

>triggered.

Never ever get involved with them. 99% of them suffer from anxiety disorders which make them slut around out of the blue then cry themselves to sleep.

You need to look harder, the states I mentioned are all easily 98% white minus some asians and Indians.

>inability to support themselves
>far from crazy
[citation needed]

I'm a 25yo femanon who's been a NEET for almost 9 years by now, with little hope for change. All pussies are smelly to some degrees, and mine is no exception

ASK ME ANYTHING

>Tripfag

Get out

Why haven't you killed yourself, and when are you going to remedy that?

Not if you eat clean for the most part.

>muh pure and innocent Tomoko-chan

Are you going to tits or gtfo?

>Be NEET
>get free money from the gov't
>don't have much but can live a comfy life of video games and tv-shows and masturbation

>Be normie
>pay taxes to a government that supports niggers
>pay taxes to a government that bombs sandniggers all the time
>pay taxes to a government that gives money to jews and their traitor friends
>be tired all the time from work
>have zero free time

I know which life I pick.

I went full retard and forgot that Sup Forums has IDs, making having a trip useless here.
Because I'm scared and not yet pushed over the edge.

I'll probably kill myself when/if my parents kick me out, or when I'm too desperate and bored.
A small, cavernous, warm and humid place is bound to have smells no matter how you eat.
I'll stay there and I won't post tits.

That will be fixed in near future.

>largest
Could be 15%
Only new Hampshire and Main i would consider moving and they're far from 98% white. And I mena WHITE. Stil why would a japanese move there.

GTA
T
A

>I'll stay there and I won't post tits.

Report and hide, folks.

What is the longest you've gone without showering?

Jesus Christ. Look at this salty Swede.

A lot of us white people don't live in nigger infested cities and many of us including myself don't leave within 200 miles of the closest nigger.

desu I'd pay some neetbux to continue the sandnigger bombing 24/7

The cold, rural states with lots of mountains and guns tend to keep minorities away. I live in NH and haven't seen a black person for months. The last minority I saw as a Chinese lady as a laundry mat a few towns over.

I actually shave myself regularly because I hate how having body hair feels.
About a week or so. Maybe 8 days at most. This was like 7 years ago, though, and an exception. I normally wash on monday, wednesday, and friday.

Is like if you said
>has four legs
>isn't a cat
[citation needed]

It isnt an exclusive characteristic

I want one. It would be nice to have a girl living in my basement that I didn't need chains to keep there.

African Nigger

It's not going to last much longer. NEET women are just housewives waiting to happen. The marriage age is going to drop significantly in the next twenty years.

LOVE IT!

That means less men and women walking in the streets. I hope 20% of the world turns into NEETs.

your countries capitol literally has a syndrome named after it
and to top it off its about falling in love with your captors you fucking cuck

>fujoshit

Why would I be salty? Not like that poster was a jap saying he wants to move to the US. Its a delusional yank who believed everyone wants to move to their niggerized shithole.

And a japanese can live in a warm modernised city without niggers.

Sounds good

youtube.com/watch?v=cb1b0tAR-3s

> increasing NEET population among women worldwide
ayyy lamao

An Argentinian talking sense??? What's the world coming to

Cool blog post bro.

Midwest is boring flatland family.

All that consumerist garbage

Fuck off, you're just going to ruin it.

Why would I have a problem with that? I don't care if they don't want to move here. You're they country that can't stop craving foreign dick.

So you still go out to places and meet people?

Prove your a femanon or literally fucking kill yourself. Role playing is for faggots

>This is what shitheads actually believe

I hope you continue believing this.

It is a good thing. Their homes will act as bunkers when job giving aliens attack Earth

> I normally wash on monday, wednesday, and friday.

No wonder your pussy ranks

Stay mad delusional mutt

B-but what about contributing to a society that hates you? Don't you want to help fund your race replacement?

This is a quality post

No, I try to stay inside as much as possible. Most of the time when I go out it's to see my grandpa, who is pretty cool. The rest is when I'm forced to go somewhere by my family.
Believe it or not, but I don't even have a device that can take photos. No camera, no phone, no webcam. Just my PC since I don't need all that other normalfag crap.
Washing more is useless for me since it takes me 2 days before I get dirty, starting with my hair. I almost never sweat or anything.

Swedes however cannot live in a modernized city without niggers.

Not saying you have problems with that. Just saying you're stupid and delusional. Have fun in the mountains kek.

>female
>NEET

Impossible.

>flag

Have fun in little Somalia I guess?

ok... if you are actually a girl, are you atleast somewhat hot or a "muh genetics" whale?
why would a women become a total shut in? whats your story?

how fat are you

>Be normie

I guess.

>>pay taxes to a government that supports niggers

True. We definitely support a lot of subhumans and shitty programs. Although I work for the money, not for the privilege of paying taxes

>>pay taxes to a government that bombs sandniggers all the time

True.

>>pay taxes to a government that gives money to jews and their traitor friends

Yep.

>>be tired all the time from work

What? I have a high paying cozy job and my own office. I work maybe an hour of my 8 hour workday. The other 7 hours I am shitposting on 4chin or browsing the internet, which is what I did throughout my 20's anyway when I sat at home

>>have zero free time

No wife and no kids. I have plenty of free time. I have my evenings and weekends. I appreciate the free time I do have much more.

Yup its a fucking faggot guys. Sage report and hope he is banned. Next time follow the Sup Forums rules you massive fucking faggot

>i hope nonwhites who dont even live in my country continue to believe this

Not everyone is trying to swat jump into your country family.

Clap on burgerbro.

If you don't go out or meet people, what is the point of washing every other day? Sounds like a waste of time and water

Great. Some of the best states in the union are considered flyover and "boring" states.

I hope people continue believing this.

>I'll probably kill myself when/if my parents kick me out, or when I'm too desperate and bored.

I'm sure you could just abuse the fact that you're a woman and get someone who wants to share/fund living expenses with you.
Beats killing yourself desu

What made you decide to be a neet? are you just lazy? I was a neet for 2 years before I got tired of it and decided to join the military.

Waking up and realizing how much of a loser I was, every single day, was brutal.

Ever heard of housewives lad?

Okay

> worldwide
I doubt.

I'm a white American working in Africa. I guarantee my life is cooler than yours.

It's a response to the OP. Sorry you're too illiterate to properly reply to it, that must be frustrating.

Come live with me. I already have 1 femanon neet living with me, I make bank as a core management position in a medical payment processing company (mid-cap)

I'm in NC.

>attaching your personal self-worth to a job/employment
Top goy

Neet problem for developed country thing.

fuck off m8 she's mine