My gf was raped at a party last night, she knows who did it. they were both sort of drunk, I guess...

My gf was raped at a party last night, she knows who did it. they were both sort of drunk, I guess, and she doesn't want to contact the authorities. I'd rather she did, but it's her life, and who am I to make her to go through that? she was raped once before when she was 13 or so, and she pressed charges, and it was not a good experience for her.

I just don't know how she's feeling. I can't put myself in her shoes, or anything. I don't know what to do for her, or if I shouldn't do anything at all. is anyone familiar with similar situations? can anyone help?

Rapist deserve to rot.

You deserved it for not keeping your woman in place.

I am sorry for your loss, but this is a Polynesian fishing forum. I can only tell you the best kind of bait to use for carp.

> they were both sort of drunk, I guess
> rape

Pick one

I dated a girl who was raped. Not worth the stress. Get a new girlfriend.

"raped"

A woman that has been raped once before would never put herself in a position where she could be raped again

Sounds like your girlfriend cheated on you at a party and wanted you to know about it without you dumping her. She's seeing what you'll do. Have fun getting cucked for the rest of your life. She didn't even let you watch. LMAO.

> my gf fucked a friend and has made up a story to cover her ass

This

posting nudes is the only way forward

Get her a gun! If that is her in the pic, they have a variety of .45 ACP out there with smaller and customizable hand grips. Then take her to the range so she knows how to use it. Having her own something for self defense will give her a little bit more confidence and assurance that she can be in control of a similar situation. There is also hotlines to call if she needs a professional to get her through the trama. Just let her know that you're there for her and don't pressure her into talking or to relive the traumatic event. Only time can help her come back from this

this

You underestimate human idiocy.

I love her but I think it's time to pull the plug. I won't be anyone's cuck

Godspeed user. Better luck on next catch.

Also, do the world a favor and call her on her bullshit by getting into a situation that could lead to "Rape".

I don't even care if it was feminazist rape or actual rape, she has at the very least some fault.

Just get the guy and rape him back.
I always wondered if it is possible to anally fist a virgin, check for me and report back?

that's a funny way to say she cheated on you

Call her bluff. Tell her you'll get the police involved. Other than that she's probably having her friends over to display the jar on her mantle which contains your clipped nutsack.

that's not how that works Chad

Find the person who did it and kick their ass until they have to go to the emergency room. And nobody can snitch because then everyone will go to jail.

what the fuck is this logic?

Quicklime destroys flesh.

GR8 R8P B8 M8

This make damn sure she realizes what her mistakes was. Don't let her off as being the "victim" make sure she knows that she was part of the problem.

Dump her immediately, sever all ties, url and via social media. You'll be glad you did.

the worst comment ever. i am dark but that is some next level shit brah.

>Common sense

>Not that common either way

I had been jumped many times because of my work and the only thing I can do it's to reduce the risk of getting shot. I was beat the living shit outta me the first time, never happened again.

I'm law enforcement by the way, the only thing I hate about it is that my job is being obscured by dumbfucks and corruption.

First of all, you should be asking rape survivors what to do about this, not bloodthirsty "nice guys" who don't understand basic human decency and consent.
If you can't handle the baggage of a rape survivor you may as well never date again. It happens to 1 in 3 women and 1 in 12 men, on top of the fact that you're shallow trash.
As they say, if you can't handle somebody at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best.

kek

>Baiception

>cuck thread
>op has no gf
>nothing better to do on 4th of july besides lie on the internet to gain sexual satisfaction

I feel way more sorry for you than any of the women that will end up getting drunk and raped tonight.

>oh gee, some scumbag traumatized me for the rest of my life, i guess that means i can never go to a party or drink alcohol or enjoy myself again

this

you should be fired from law inforcement for downplaying rape, as it is, illegal.

>It happens to 1 in 3 women and 1 in 12 men

Holy shit, this is some serious baiting.

Just to be clear and based on the reports we handle; 8% of women are really raped as in forced and beaten for the pleasure of some sick fuck. 4% went into a situation that led to the rape and weren't as badly beaten. Everything else was inconclusive or false claims.

This makes 12% of women being raped on the whole population. The yearly claims are far less than that. Getting out of a dangerous situation and nor reporting is what makes these bullshit numbers rise.

You also have to take into consideration that most cases of sexual assault go unreported because of shitheads like you.

your logic is equivalent to "yeah he lost a leg but he walked towards the bomb so it's his fault"

This

How about, no?

Wanna drink alcohol? Go ahead. Wanna "Enjoy yourself"? Go ahead.

But you need some measure of precautions to prevent trouble. Isn't that a good measure? I drink alone at home and go partying WITH FRIENDS that will back me up if shit goes south.

Why can't a woman do the same?

Valid point so you must consider the possibility she wanted it. There is a world of false rape accusations. Women do have rape fantasy's for a reason. Not that they want to necessarily want to be raped but that fantasy of attention where a guy can't hold himself back anymore. You may want to step up your game btw if you intend to keep her, you may be under pleasuring her. If she continues to go out in certain situations, dump her, she does not desire you. You may just be a comfort to her.

a .45? break her wrist to teach her a lesson. i like it.

Same, she would suck dick like a pro and want to fuck whenever possible, clingy as fuck too. Could leave her and take her back whenever. Shit was great

>"raped"

Report me then. I'm not bullshitting here, am stating our statistics.

We have a very good relationship with agencies that dedicate to help rape victims too and their statistics are not far from ours.

Shit will happen all the same, why not get ready for it? Just don't become a paranoid about and things should be fine, wouldn't it?

why are you guys all in this mentality that it's all about YOU? what YOU could be getting from the situation, what YOU mean to her, if YOU will still get laid, etc.? get the fuck over yourselves.

>raped
>doesn't want to contact the authorities.
pick one

Dont report it, dude was drunk wanted to get laid and had sex with another drunk bitch who couldnt control herself and regretted it, dont ler rhat bitch ruin his life and eventually yours too. Leave her

are you saying that women should constantly be ready for a man to sexually assault her? are we really such animals that women have to be ready for us to rape them at any point and that's just normal?

>regrets having sex
>claims

Run while you can

Bait
If not, you're a sorry cuck in a failing, false relationship. She's a liar, leave her, drink and let time do it's miraculous thing.

Fair. I'm the kind of stupid fucks that get his blood boiling with REAL rape cases. I don't get how punching somebody and force sex might be pleasureable.

But I have also got fed up with the amount of false rape. Just the accusation will fuck your life for worse.

If you knew the bomb was there? Yeah, it's your damn fault.

Why else would I risk my life to "prevent" crimes?

The problem with this is that I'm not a omnipresence that can't prevent people getting into dangerous or risky situations. Like walking at 3am in the gettohood.

If they were both drunk maybe she raped him.

Simple b/c that's all that matters. Yes, you should care about your significant other, but you should always be your first priority.

Y'all truly gonna rot in hell.

>Just don't become a paranoid about and things should be fine, wouldn't it?

Don't be paranoid? Take some martial art classess? They are free and had helped a couple of previous domestic violence cases.

Agreed. Not worth your time.

i dated a girl who has had an abortion.
One of us was always happy enough to cheer each other up
untill it happened.
we talked about her problems, and she talked about her abortion, i couldnt stop her, i didnt knew how, then i realized how mentally unstable she was,
it was the worse when she started crying, trying to tellme how she felt when it happened
i didnt knew how to feel and if console her, or get mad, becaus it made me think she believes maybe she should have had the baby.
Shortly after the relationship ended and I felt that I took a great weight off.
>don't eat out a girl who has had an abortion dat pussy haunted

Report it man.

I know it will waste the officers time if it's false, and I hate when that happens but you should get things sorted out and move on.

I also recommend you finish the relationship even if it was actual rape but the reasons for that are too long to write off. It will avoid you some baggages.

you deadass just said she should've been prepared or avoided it, implying that women should just constantly be prepared to get out of a rape situation or it's their fault. i don't understand how OP's gf could've known somebody was a rapist.
hypothetically, she could've been drunk and started kissing a guy, then changed her mind realizing that's cheating, but the guy didn't stop and raped her anyway. how could she have known the scumbag wouldn't respect her decision to stop? nosensehere.jpg

>don't eat out a girl who has had an abortion dat pussy haunted
What the fuck man?

That bitch cheated on you, couldnt live with keeping it to herself, couldnt admit it was willing either.

Time to ghost out on her bud

No sé cómo ayudarte, amigo.
Solamente vengo a darte mi opinión y es que quizá no fue violada, sino que quiso follar con esos tipos. Tuvo una buena noche y no sabía cómo decírtelo para que no te sintieras un engañado. No estoy seguro de ello, sólo es mi opinión al respecto.
También te quiero dar un consejo: si no quiere ser violada, que no publique fotos así.

>because I can't be responsible for my actions it's up to the everyone else to take care of me and it's the rest of the world's fault if I fuck up.

Your girlfriends a stupid whore.

this

This thread is copypasta.

/thread

Kekd

Kek

That's a whole lot of hyperboling right there.

And yes, is it wrong that she would be prepared?

Take for example my line of work. I get to patrol, some asshole decides to shot up a store for some paper money and I have to show up. I know they have a high likelihood to be armed and not give a fuck about my life or the store owner for this very case.

I'm not allowed to shot back until they shoot me first according to law, but when they surely do, I have a couple seconds to react and get them to the ground or risk innocent lives.

I shouldn't be training for a statistically NOT likely scenario? In my couple years in it has happened just once and because of some good measure of luck nobody died and only had to shot once before they surrended. They already fired 3 times when I shot back.

You have to live your life to the fullest, but be prepared for the worse if it ever happens.

Is it that freaking hard to comprehend?

No puedo esperar hasta que construyan el puto muro.

Declara impuestos y ten tus putos papeles en regla pendejo.Puede que incluse te devuelvan dinero por declarar a tiempo y apropiadamente.