This is the worst shithole on earth

No matter what country you bring, this is the worst country you can live right now, not matter your race.

Can someone nuke this shit and colonize it. We are tired of their shit already.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631945/American-missionary-stabbed-death-Haiti-police-uncertain-motive-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hYB5VY_2gj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it?
There's some stiff competition out there.
>Sierra Leone
>Somalia
>Papua
>Paris

Nature LITERALLY nuked them a few years ago Juan. It'll do the job for us I'm sure

And fucking white people from my country go down to this shithole all the time to help these savages. Sooner or later one is going to wind up dead.

>Paris
kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/

KEK

I feel you. 20 thousand Haitian scum receive American citizenship every year. They are by far the worst immigrants.

>Sooner or later one is going to wind up dead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631945/American-missionary-stabbed-death-Haiti-police-uncertain-motive-murder.html

>Members of a church in Haiti said on Saturday that an American missionary slain in his home this week was well liked and called on police to find his killer.

>George Knoop, 77, was stabbed multiple times Tuesday afternoon in the Delmas section of Haiti's capital. The missionary from Chicago was alone at the time and apparently knew his assailant, according to friends and police.

>Knoop also worked in Haiti as a volunteer for U.S.-based Missionary Flights International. Larry Campbell, vice president of operations for the organization, said Knoop had been a teacher in the Chicago area who felt called by God to work in Haiti after attending a church presentation about the devastating January 2010 earthquake.

I guess God didn't care about anyone suffering in the US -- it's far more important to virtue-signal by caring for those outside your group!

to add to this:

>central african republic
>congo
>south sudan
>niger (heh)
>mali

Nigger

Nigger faggot kike spic chink

I actually meet a based Haitian,
His was response was this is America speak English or gtfo
This is America get a job and make a living or gtfo.
This is America and if you don't like guns there are plenty of countries that hate them.

NIGGER YIDS AND MONGREL MIXED RACE SHITSKINS SHOULD BE GASSED AND USED TO MAKE LAMP OIL AND SOAP

With increased industrialization, automation we ought to have got rid of those outdated pieces of farm equipment and could have made Africa proper. What only could have been if WW2 didn´t happen or at least the US didn´t jump start..

Idgaf desu

>Implying the Dominican Republic is any better

>Knoop
That sounds South African or Dutch for some reason.

You forgot Sweden
inb4
>somalia is sweden

>Implying detroit is beautiful

Yes, go and take our worst pictures, we can play the same game with every country burger man.

Drag him,Dominic

Why doesn't Dominican Republic conquer Haiti?

This is why the french should not have been allowed to colonise.

Because thats what they want, our nationality and our public benefits, and we hate them so much, we just let them die there.

A toast to a butthurt Dominican mongrel

>detroit
mentioned

I have a friend who worked at a hotel in a luxury resort for about 8 months in your piece of gardbage country, and take note, he went there from shitty shithole Romania.
He told me that almost everyday someone got stabbed in the city that was near that place and he feared for his life everytime he left the resort.
Also all the niggers he got friends with were dead broke, just like most people there and everyday they would ask him for food money, even though they had a job, it's just how shitty it was paid.

t. Phillipe Gonzalez-Duvalier

Mate, I have lived in Berlin. You can't be worse than that.

We are tired of dominicans in Spain.
youtube.com/watch?v=hYB5VY_2gj0

Is that why you guys infest Puerto Rico?

Deport them or kill them, we are not like mexicans, we dont give two fucks about illegal immigrants in other countries, we know they break the law, do whatever you want with them.

>Poor places do't exist in America

Dumbass

No one does anything. That's the problem.

Name one french colony that turned out well

>be me
>work in DR for years
>Santo Domingo, La Romana, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata
>made local friends
>none were broke hobos
>partied in zona roja all the time
>got into cabs drunk in the middle of the night
>never got stabbed
>never feared for life

DR is eons ahead of Haiti. And the average Haitian is a thieving piece of shit. As far as the nigger totem pole goes, the only thing worse than a fat murkan dindu nuffin is a haitian.