Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums?

Pic related, my most recently bought raifu.

Unneccessary, expensive and most likely illegal here. Havent bothered checking though.

Easier and cheaper to just go to my local shooting range desu

Most fun things are unnecessary desu. However with this fun thing you can ventilate immigrants if the situation calls for it.

>expensive
That much is true enough.

>most likely illegal here
This isn't. You can have the pictured raifu if you bothers shooting for sport for a bit and then apply for a permit.

Not illegal, just need a license.
Most people up north have at least one rifle since we hunt a lot.
I have several.

i dont plan on shooting anyone

But like, i wont be able to use it on anyone anyways unless i'd be planning on getting sent to a containment facility.
And there arent really any forests around here anyways, so hunting isnt an option.

Sport shooting, love. And you don't wear a seatbelt because you're planning to crash.

No shooting ranges within close/comfortable distance from here anyways.
And even if there were, im not really interested.

This.
I don't even hunt but I have my grandfathers old Husqvarna.

Had one when I lived in a drug infested neighborhood. As soon as I moved out, I got rid of it. No point.

i have TOZ-BM 16 ga. from my grandpa

You have a summer cottage, right? Shoot there. And I'm betting you have a couple of ranges within 100km, but you haven't even bothered checking.

I live in a relatively safe and secure society which despite this has experienced gun massacres and subsequently the social and political consensus has resolved that removing this threat justifies removing the ability of shooting shooters, farmers and those involved in animal control to access more than a restricted range of low powered, slow loading guns.

This.

When i used to live by myselg i had 2 glocks but then i solf them when i moved to a safer area

strictly illegal

I have got a summer cottage, in a similarly sized city 25 kilometers away. And again, not that interested in sport shooting.

*sporting shooters

Easier to just carry a pocket knife here in CA, but I'm planning on moving sometime within the next year or so, likely to a state that isn't the way CA is about guns.

I never understood why yuropoors care so much about owning a gun when their countries are fairly safe.

We do?

Because in parts of the world where people don't own guns because of some misguided fantasy about stopping themselves from being raped by negros, guns are just fun or are useful farming equipment.

I mean. Also for peace of mind.

When i go get breakfeast in the morning at the burger king down the street. I jjst stuff my gun in my pajama waists.

I swear i almost shot a hobo once, he was on heroin amd kept aslimg me if i knew where the closest hotel was amd i just took out my gun and "calm the fuck down, get back! Go away!" Took him a second to realize what was happening.

Bullshit, it wasn't that hard to get a fucking gun california for me unless you have a criminal record, that is unless you are trying to get some pretty heavy shit. A handgun is enough to deal with a coked out nigger trying to steal my shit.

I do animal control, my DDV7 and MR762 gives city folks and greenies complete shit fits

It's an extremely expensive hobby.

Although clay pigeon shooting looks fun it's expensive andI don't want to hunt animals. Self defence isn't a good enough reason to own a gun here but I could just buy a really powerful crossbow or something if I wanted a weapon.

Contrary to what most people think you can own nearly any gun here if you have a good enough reason. So if you hunt deer you can get a large calibre rifle.

There's zero paperwork involved with a knife, though. I can buy a knife on Amazon. That's what I mean by "easier".

Husqvarna made guns?

Fucking hell dude, you are going to shoot someone if you are that jumped out by a drug out bum. You would go in a murder spree where I live.

They're a bit of a conglomerate, made everything from bicycles, guns and motorcycles at some point or another

>Husqvarna made guns?
Yes for many years. Shotguns, rifles and pistols. You name it, they made it.
The Husqvarna model 20 is the most common firearm here in Sweden. About 60 000 in circulation.

AR-15 is best raifu

that pic is too autistic for me.

Of all places, you could use guns the most Sven.

Knowing what I do about how sewing machines work, I'm not surprised that a gunsmith diversified into sewing machines

i thought seppos like to have guns anyway because muh second ammendment

hello nigger

I have a few because I don't trust my neighborhood. Also because I can have them, and don't care what Pathetic Euros think

I don't keep things that i have no use for. At the time I needed it. After that, no point. Not much of a hoarder.

but i do

Quite a few US companies where like that too, most did a bit of armaments during WW2 or when they could get a patent. Heck even GM made submachineguns for a while.
Owned an old Husky chainsaw and pretty sure its still on my farm somewhere

Out of all the reasons to own a gun, the most retarded and the most often i've seen are the fucking retards worry about the governement and zombie commies walking out of their graves.

>americans ITT
and i thought that burgerland is first world country

Only rural America is civilized. Our urban centers may as well be kandahar

The EUtards always get uppity when you point out that Switzerland has a homicode rate lower than everu European country except Iceland, and far safer than the UK or Ausfailia.

>retards worry about the government

Only retards trust the government.

dont feel like i need one
i dont like shooting for a hobby and i dont hunt either

this
Rural America is real America.

also this, holy fuck
the cognitive dissonance is real sometimes...
>ugh did you see what the gov't did today? omg
>wait you don't trust the gov't? lol paranoid freak xD

>Only retards trust the government.
Yea and having a fucking gun is going to stop them and it is not like you would give a fuck either as long as you have your gun.

Some sandnigger who had usa citizenship got blown up via drone and sure as hell no one gave a fuck that the governement killed a citizen without proper trial, and I don't think you saw many of your anti-government gun loving fucks care either.

>giving sandniggers citizenship to begin with

Why does the squirrel have such a big caste when he has a little leg?

>wasting money on some useless self defense murder weapons
I'm glad that i'm in gun-banned peaceful country

dicklet slant

amount of rebellions and acts of self defense against the oppressing government in the US:

How much did it set you back man?

I have a few pistols, mainly for target shooting. How hard is it to get a pistol in Finland? I know it has to be said it's owned for target shooting.

I dont see the reason to own one, only autistic weak man children own guns

You wouldnt understand

Nice projecting

It's quite expensive to get in to. I think I would need to go to a shooting range and rent guns they have there before I put lots of money into it.

To get shotguns or rifles in the UK, you need to have a gun safe. I still live in my parents house and my mum is REALLY against guns so there is no chance of me owning them at the moment.

those are great and deadly conceals if you saw them off

thats his penis

the world is full of crazy assholes who want to kill you just for shits and giggles or perhaps just because youre white.

And their numbers are growing.

2k eur for the rifle. Pistols require extra 2 years of shooting before you're applicable.

Even if they were legal here, I doubt I could afford anything nice.

tfw you might own a gun one day when
I don't have all the tax money and paperwork just to buy an air rifle

>only rural america
Jesus, what a bold face lie.
t. lived and visited several rural areas in the south.

>DDV7 and MR762
Yep, some major hardware there

I have realised that I am quite the faggot

Work as a wildlife controller/hunter så yes I own both shotguns and rifles.
Never leave home without my .308 Carl Gustaf.
Why do everyone just assume that weapons are for self defense?
Sweden has 700 000+ gun owners.
More than 70% is hunters/farmers like me.

Is there a country that doesn't have all the meme problems as the US but still allows me to buy guns with little restriction?

A lot of countries are very relax toward buying guns.

It's the concealed carry that is forbidden in most countries.

>allows me to buy guns with little restriction?
Rural Russia kek.
Lived there for 3 years while working.
Can literally buy AK47's and other shit in the markets.
And vodka is cheap as hell.
Win win.

but I want to carry a Tokarev on my waist in public. is that too much to ask?

>Rural Russia
fucking anything is legal where no police exist

>Why don't you have a gun
Because I have several.