SPIDER-MAN 4 VS. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3

These are allegedly the plots of Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man 4" and Marc Webb's "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" (from before Sony went into panic mode after Garfield got fired). Would you prefer either one over what "Spider-Man: Homecoming" is shaping out?

SPIDER-MAN 4

>Peter Parker and Mary-Jane Watson are still dating. Peter is still selling pictures to the Daily Bugle and working as an assistant to Dr. Curt Connors, while MJ is still struggling with her acting career.

>J. Jonah Jameson retires and sells the Daily Bugle to businessman Adrian Toomes (John Malkovich). Peter meets Toomes' foster daughter, Felicia Hardy (Anne Hathaway), and they develop a relationship. Upon learning of this, MJ breaks up with Peter and moves to Los Angeles for a potential breakout role in a movie.

>Toomes turns out to be a criminal. Felicia's father was his partner and when he died in a heist gone wrong, Toomes adopted Felicia. Toomes has now built an armored wingsuit and plan to take over New York City as the Vulture, using the Daily Bugle to expose and undermine his enemies' operations and build up his own profile, while also publically denouncing the Vulture's crimes to maintain his identity a secret.

>Spider-Man is outmatched by the Vulture, but manages to figure out his weakness and reveals his secret identity to Felicia, using her to appeal to Toomes and make him stop fighting.

>In their fateful encounter, Toomes' identity is exposed and he refuses to go down quietly, and ends up causing his own death. Felicia blames Peter for causing Toomes' death and forcing her to be partially responsible as well. She then departs to live with relatives in Europe, swearing revenge on Spider-Man.

>Jameson buys the Daily Bugle back, having found retirement extremely boring.

>Peter realizes he really loves MJ and really fucked everything up and it sort of ends on a cliffhanger with him pondering all the shit that went down.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3

>Spider-Man has been blamed for the death of Gwen Stacy and Captain Jean DeWolff has the police out for him.

>Peter meets Mary-Jane Watson, but feels he isn't ready for romance.

>The Gentleman breaks Harry Osborn out of prison, having assembled the Sinister Six (Mysterio, Kraven, Rhino, Vulture and Doctor Octopus) to help him destroy Spider-Man.

>The Six lure Spider-Man into a trap, but he fights them off and escapes back to Aunt May's house, where she finds out who Peter is. The Six follow him and attack the house, but Peter manages to rescue Aunt May.

>Aunt May pleads for Peter to leave with her, but he sends her away and returns to face the Six after they threaten to destroy New York City unless Spider-Man faces them.

>Spider-Man shows up for a public battle with the Six in which he's outmatch and severely beaten, but refuses to stand down. Realizing he's a hero, DeWolff breaks orders to just keep the fight contained and leads the police in helping Spider-Man fight and forcing the Six to retreat.

>Spider-Man figures out they're at OsCorp Tower and faces them, separating the group and taking them down one by one. Doctor Octopus betrays Harry and leaves, having stolen all of his money. Harry and Peter have a violent final confrontation that ends with Harry impaled by his own glider.

>Spider-Man is embraced as a hero by everyone except the Daily Bugle, the Six minus Harry and Ock are locked up, OsCorp is dismantled, clearing Peter's parents name, and he realizes he's ready to move on and asks MJ out on a date.

>Peter knowing the villain and being involved with him

Was is Raimi so fucking obsessed with this?

>oops! my neighbor is a bad guy!

Fuck, that actually sounds decent. I liked ASM1 too, but ASM2 shit the bed hard.

>Harry and Peter have a violent final confrontation that ends with Harry impaled by his own glider.

Toby has powerful looking hips and thighs which makes sense for a spiderman who can jump around and shit. The other guy is a pencil and looks like he'd break his legs if he tried jumping.

Raimi was the inventor of modern day cape-kino

>Harry and Peter have a violent final confrontation that ends with Harry impaled by his own glider.

>hey! I never read a spider-man comic or any of the various movies and tv shows based on him
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?
BOO THIS MAN!!!

>Jameson buys the Daily Bugle back, having found retirement extremely boring.
kek

>>Harry and Peter have a violent final confrontation that ends with Harry impaled by his own glider.

I don't see the problem with the violent confrontation.

>A Sinister Six movie was meant to come out this year
>the Sinister Six are just guys handed animal suits/weapons
>no really
>there are no secret origins, no inventions, no backstories, no motivations, Osborne inexplicably decided to make one vulture suit, one octopus suit, one rhino suit, etc. and give them to random people
>not 6 octopus suits, or 6 vulture suits, no, 1 octopus suit, 1 vulture suit, 1 rhino suit, etc.

Ahahahahaahaha

>anne hathaway

nahhh no thanks lmao

>Rebooted series of a comic
>they decide to just rip shit from the ramni movies

>Roberto Orci
>Alex Kurtzman

Can someone please explain why these retards are given such a free reign in Hollywood? Their careers arent even dead.

They are DIRECTORS now

(((kurtzman)))

Hell yes I would have preferred these 2 over the shitty Homecoming reboot

Sorry but Amazing Spider-Man > Raimi Spider-Man

Raimi Spider-Man 3 sucked ass and at least Amazing Spider-Man 2 went by comics and dated Gwen and ultimately getting her killed.
I'll take an Amazing Spider-Man 3 over Raimi's 4th movie.
Not gonna see Homecoming though.

>Harry and Peter have a violent final confrontation that ends with Harry impaled by his own glider

The films are crap but they make money
Which is what the producers look at

FUCK OFF CAPESHITTER

Their*

You do realize that the Vulture suit is stolen in Homecoming?

It says right there Toombes designs it.

In ASM universe the Six are mercs not scientists.

They also wanted Channing Tatum as Venom, Emma Stone back as Carnage, and Tom Hardy as Sandman

Kek poor Harry

>Emma Stone as carnage
the fuck is wrong with Sony

so you'd rather have burger king make you a shitty generic whopper than use high quality meat,lettuce,and tomatos?

Yes cuz I don't eat high quality meat.
Nor do I eat veggies.
Just low grade meat, cheese, and bun.
Basics.

sony pictures entertainment, everybody

Enough with this Raimi crap.If you think his Spiderman movies were good, consider suicide.

isn't that the question of the day

Old meme is good meme

>If you think his Spiderman movies were good, consider suicide.
BAIT BAIT WE GOT A BIG BAIT OVER HERE

>okay we made these octopus hands things. it should be pretty good at killing spiderman i guess
>alright then lets make 5 more of those models and hand em out. job well done folks. hi five!
>yknow actually I was thinking instead of more octopus hands how about like a giant rhino mech to go with it yknow for tactical diversity and whatnot?
>a giant rhino suit? okay maybe but how would octopus arms and a impentrable rhino suit work together? i was thinking 6 octopus suits and 24 octopus hands would be really enough to do the job
>well like the octopus hands could grab spiderman than the rhino suit finishes him off!
>but comparatively a heavily armored rhino suit is just more useful in general than octopus hands why didnt we start with the rhino mechs and make 6 of those? thats even something we can market after we kill spiderman
>thats kind of boring though yknow? 6 rhino mechs ehhhh...we want to make sure spiderman dies, so we need to cover every situation! thats why i want you to see my designs for a suit that can chemically induce insane hallucinations right over here. i have design doc-
>wait a minute you designed a device to cause illusions and hallucinations to any given target and you didnt tell me sooner? thats way better than octopus hands. how about we go with the rhino suit and the illusions? that seems good enough, gimme 2 illusion suits and 4 rhino mechs
>...okay on paper that sounds good. but think of mobility! spiderman can swing all around and stuff! which is why ive been working on my own special project: this selfpropelled wingsuit!
>wow and youre gonna combine it with the illusion suit? thats fantastic man this is why oscorp recruited you! alright i can see it now 2 guys that can do hallucinations flying around with these bird wings while the 4 rhino mechs tear spiderman to pieces! hell im feeling generous, 3 rhino mechs and then the 1 octopus hands guy just for fun!
>hmmm the wing suits are kind of their own thing yknow....

Spider-Man is for fucking 10 year olds along with ninja turtles, who fucking cares

shut the fuck up faggot

Hello Kurtzman

Get this hothead out of here

How did garfield get fired?

He didnt show up for a live meeting and called in sick

Sont had big Tokyo meeting and he fucked it up
either didnt show or had no honoru

>Believing Sup Forums posts

Why do you fuckers fall so hard. There's no actual legit sources to back up this post. Retards.

Actually in Ultimate Spiderman Carnage kills Gwen Stacy and the codes her DNA or some shit to become a Gwen Stacy clone

>someone posted on Sup Forums that man of steel 2 would be announced
>it was announced a month later
Not lies user

Wait really? It had nothing to do with 2 being shit? They just axed him cause he got the flue?

Isn't this just that fan-made idea of ASM3 that was posted on here like a year ago, only much more condensed?

Peter didn't know Otto other than by papers.

Peter didn't know Connors before he was the lizard.

Peter didn't know Thoomes.

Peter didn't know Shocker, Kraven, Rhino, etc etc etc...

The only classic Spider-Man villain who ins personally involved with Peter is the Green Goblin. Unless we consider Venom, a creation of the late 80's, a classic.

There are definitely more but those are exceptions and minor characters. I'm talking about Spider-Man's classic actual rogue gallery. There's only so many times you can pull off the "oh my god, my [friend, teacher, neighbor, boyfriend of a friend, acquaintance, roommate, whateve] became a super villain!".

But no sources to back it up though until official announcement. And it didn't have the entire plot out either.

>ends up causing his own death
>Harry impaled by his own glider

For real? They both sound terrible. Homecoming is going to be the best thing that could've happened. A fresh take on Spidey that sets a solid foundation for many more stories in the future.

>MUH COMICS
Every time.

Honestly hate Sony studio but that was one of the most based things to ever happen.

Yup. He was supposed to meet up with Kaz Hirai during a conference. He was that pissed off.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (2009 DRAFT)

>Eight years after The Dark Knight, Gotham has seen an economic upsurge, attracting bigger, more intense players into the crime world. The disappearance of the Batman has worried the crime lords, making them fear that, should he return unannounced, they will be unprepared. Gotham is also in the middle of election season.

>Meanwhile, nuclear tension between the US and Russia escalate since the disappearance of Russian nuclear physicist, Dr. Leonid Pavel. Fearing the Russians will use Pavel, the US government deploys a CIA operative to Pavel's location in order to extract him. However, conspiratorial forces redirect Pavel using the League of Shadows, now lead by the masked mercenary, Bane. CIA militants are killed in the process, including an agent named Bill Wilson.

>Media attention to the event hits Gotham, and Bruce Wayne, now retired from the Batman persona, decides to take matters into his own hands and face the League of Shadows once again, fearing they would come back to reign terror on Gotham. Alfred fears that Bruce has lost himself mentally and attempts to stop him from destroying himself. The argument ends in the two having a falling-out and Alfred leaves, telling Bruce the truth about Rachel's final wishes.

>Bane arrives in Gotham and secretly endorses business magnate and covert crime-lord John Daggett in his campaign for Gotham District Attorney. John Daggett plans to undo everything Gordon and Dent helped create. However, Roman Sionis, another Gotham crime-lord, has other plans, attempting to assassinate Mayor Garcia with the help of Deadshot, a mercenary assassin who has ties to the League of Shadows. Batman successfully thwarts the attempt on the mayor's life and Deadshot escapes.

>Gordon appears on the scene and attempts to approach Batman, whom narrowly evades capture by the police, and now struggles to see Gordon as an actual friend rather than a burden.

1/2

>not having Garfield and Toby join raimi to literally make 2 billion world wide

>CIA militants are killed in the process, including an agent named Bill Wilson.

spoilers dude c'mon

there was seriously a leaked email from Sony with the idea to have both actors return and play spidermans who meet after traveling to different dimensions

That's how Goblin died in the comics after he killed Gwen, you retards. Riami didn't come up with it.

>Homecoming is going to be the best thing that could've happened. A fresh take on Spidey that sets a solid foundation for many more stories in the future.

Yeah... sure.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (2009 DRAFT)

>Batman is able to interrogate one of Deadshot's men, who tells him that the League is already in Gotham and that Sionis wanted the mayor dead so that the vice-mayor could step up and pay off the debt to him. Sionis also becomes weary of the League's presence. This prompts Batman to approach Sionis in an attempt to come to terms and stop the League together. Sionis refuses and attempts to kill Batman, trapping him in the building. Batman escapes once more

>The FBI finds evidence of the assassination attempt and arrests Sionis. Deadshot tracks down Batman and the two have a fight ending in a tie. Deadshot retreats and Batman follows with the Bat, a flying vehicle made by Lucius Fox. Batman follows Deadshot to the sewers where he is trapped.

>In the sewers, Batman faces Bane, who knew Batman was too big of a problem to keep inside Gotham. Bane proceeds to break Batman's back and removes his mask, finding out that he is Bruce Wayne. Bane refuses to share this new-found knowledge with Daggett and keeps Batman under his care.

>On the surface, Daggett assures the mayor that he will protect him, leading the mayor on to endorse him as running D.A.

>Daggett's assistant, Philip Stryver, however, is weary of his boss's ambitions and attempts to inform the police about the League's ulterior motives for Gotham, to place the city under 24/7 video and audio surveillance while planting military-grade bombs all over the city. He also strikes up a friendship with Pavel, who reveals the League's plan to detonate a nuclear bomb over the bay area as a scare tactic. He also reveals that Bill Wilson, the CIA agent in charge of the Uzbekistan operation, is alive.

>Bruce Wayne's disappearance worries both Alfred and Gordon, who team up to find him. Unfortunately, investigations into John Daggett and his company are restricted by the police.

>The film ends with a "To Be Continued" title card, setting up a fourth and final sequel.

2/2

my nigga

Wasn't TASM 3 plot a zombie movie with the symbiote?

>Emma Stone as carnage
I would watch the shit outta that.

>Spider 4
>Jeez I fucked up my whole life..this sucks

>Amazing faggot 3
>wow I just beat 6 of the greatest villains ever...maybe I am ready for dating

Why the fuck is everyone making Spider Man a bitch? In almost every comic he's like second in command only behind America. In that universe wars or whatever he was in outright charge of everyone

I actually didnt mind Garfield as spiderman. TASM2 was just a complete shit show.

and Raimis 3rd was pretty bad. Fucking Sandman and some lame ass Venom. Best part was emo Peter.

Id prefer TASM3 even with that glider scene

I liked Sandman. His creation is a fantastic scene.

The point is we've seen it already. Come up with an original idea for once.

>Harry and Peter have a violent final confrontation that ends with Harry impaled by his own glider, and peter calling him a filthy fucking kike

What the hell Raimi?

What did he mean by this?

Oh boy i can't wait for another reboot.
The standards are so low that its going to be reduced into a 10 minutes music video.