Ctrl + v

ctrl + v

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
developer.apple.com/programs/
imgur.com/a/YECkS
9gag.com/gag/a88Y0y6
cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/si/dam/assets/13/01/25/130125103403-17-super-bowl-riggins-single-image-cut.jpg
youtu.be/oQ13WbvE0zk?t=2m26s
nhentai.net/character/ayase-aragaki/popular
primewire.ag/watch-124924-Microcosmos-online-free
16personalities.com/pl/darmowy-test-osobowosci
i.imgur.com/epPjEeG.gifv
clyp.it/bflm3cbf
fanimos.com/products/55-off-sharingan-spinner
youtube.com/watch?v=_XR6dsy7ATE
youtu.be/InbaU387Wl8
kamikoto.com/collections/store/products/7-inch-santoku-knife
salem.craigslist.org/cto/6204327157.html
i.4cdn.org/b/1499220256151.jpg
youtu.be/-NiyfG8Ctbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UytR7NCKUNg
youtube.com/watch?v=INt4GGr-EGU
soundcloud.com/tvffymusic/taffy-flight-scheduled-release/s-s1CMV
youtube.com/watch?v=GIYbeJAk9SM
google.com
imgur.com/gallery/iL4f0
youtu.be/1Bix44C1EzY
elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-05/arrium-to-be-sold-to-british-consortium/8679960?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8m_lb7IlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
steamcommunity.com/id/Picklemepickles/home
pbs.twimg.com/media/DB8vRIZXoAAldcO.jpg
deadcells.gamepedia.com/Dead_Cells_Wiki
mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/882374463224000512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

くすんでくださいめろう

>>

Mad World - Gary Jules

wintest.scd

developer.apple.com/programs/

imgur.com/a/YECkS

niggers r inferior

9gag.com/gag/a88Y0y6

cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/si/dam/assets/13/01/25/130125103403-17-super-bowl-riggins-single-image-cut.jpg

kys

Sup Forums/reddit for nsfw
9gag/reddit for sfw

youtu.be/oQ13WbvE0zk?t=2m26s

He stuck his finger in there himself, so he kinda asked for it. Messing with heavy machinery pff

Some what satisfying
Not the gag more what it links to.

198.24.161.204:2302

Norfag here, this is fucking gold my swedish half-bro

nice try

Happen to know people that LIVE for that trash. I never liked pokemon myself, GoT is fine, but not my cup of tea either.

nhentai.net/character/ayase-aragaki/popular

Kirino > Ayase

primewire.ag/watch-124924-Microcosmos-online-free

french bug documentary

16personalities.com/pl/darmowy-test-osobowosci

i.imgur.com/epPjEeG.gifv

shalalie

I did one exercise and I'm sweating my ass off. Is this why ppl buy sports shirts

23:26 : PM - Bad Vibrations: someone asked me in private messages if i like someone

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Arma 3 server IP.

I'm actually a norfæg myself brother.

ѧѧѧѧѧѧ

>clyp.it/bflm3cbf

pls don't leak my songer :(

Dunno if you created this, but this is real good ma dood.

Thanks daddio :)

fanimos.com/products/55-off-sharingan-spinner

Don't judge me

▲ ▲

somebody else posted this on her page
Emily S Laincz
78 N Main St, Quakertown, PA 18951

MOST RECENT MOBILE
(267) 371-2621
T-Mobile
MOST RECENT LANDLINE
(215) 538-4004
Verizon Communications

Why is this not on youtube with shit loads Views?

youtube.com/watch?v=_XR6dsy7ATE

Fuck this thre𝐚d Fuck this thre𝓪d Fuck this thre𝕒d

youtu.be/InbaU387Wl8

Because I never released it :)

I fucking love these videos

Oró sé do bheatha 'bhaile

kamikoto.com/collections/store/products/7-inch-santoku-knife

salem.craigslist.org/cto/6204327157.html

Il legit steal it and upload if you dont upload it before this thread dies.

>getting artwork done

Upload to the tubes this is so good

i.4cdn.org/b/1499220256151.jpg

cubercrime foes

>what the hell, i dont remember where i used that

Gib me a song name plox

youtu.be/-NiyfG8Ctbo

?

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.
When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
In short: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

WARNING!!!!DON'T ERP WITH THIS PERSON!!!! we were having sex (Club Penguin) online and flirt for many hours,,time pass and we get taken down fucking and i pulle out my penis (5.5 inche) but then this girl (???) also take out cock

GIRLS DO NOT COCK, this guy CHEAT and TRICK ERP

T̯̙̗̘̟ͨ̄̐̽ͫͣ̉ȍ̧̟̗̞̥̪̫̳ͧ̄ͫͨ̿͑ -̛̣̠͍͙̞͔̇́͝m̛̟̣̼̜̦̈́͊́ͅį̗͓̣͇̪̖͙̩͉ͤ̉̒̿́̋͞n̢̛̮̙̰̝͙̝̠͎̻̎̆͋ͫ́̆ͦ͡ĩ̳̘̝̩̤͖̳̺ͮ͌͒ͧͯ͗n̷͔͈͒̈́́̎ͅv̵̱͔̗̥͓̿o̵̡̺̮̰͈̺͚͍͎̊̑́̀ḵ̩̖͔̳̬̟̿̓ͫͧ̄̋͢ê̠̼͇̩̙̭̔͂̈́ͯͤ͐ ̛̳̺͎̜̪͒͑ͪ̚t̰͚͎̓̒̉ͬ͑̔h̠̥͛̒̔͆̓e̶̺͙̙̮ͫ̈́̿ͭͣͮ́̕ͅ ̳̣͈͇̝̎̓ͣ͜͝h͙͈͔̻͙ͩ̂ͧͤ̓ͣ̄͝͝i̶̠̊͗ͨͭ̚v̡͖̩͛͑̾͘͠ȅ͎͇̼̂ͨ̍̽͢͠a̡̼͇͚̯͓̭̘̽͊̊̉̈o̼̯̥̹̎̀͘s̖̹̗͍̭̻̈̂́.̣͉̌̃̌̿͞
͕̥̙ͯ̉ͯ̈́̂̂̊ͯ͘͡W̧̥͖̪͙͌i̥̫͖͖͈̮̮ͬṱͭ̓͞ͅh̸̖̦͆ͫ̒͋ͮ̉ ̥̮͌ͪͭ̐ͬ͞o̵̰̥͗͂͆͑ͨͭû̱̱͕͕̫͛͂͢t̺̗ͫ̽ͩ͠ ̵̷̣̘̦̬̻͉̞̒̐̑ͣͣ͐͜ō̖̇͝r̷͖̃͂̎d͔̺̒ͩ̂͠e̸͓̟̫̥̻̤̖̘͒ͮ͒͆̏̄ͩͧr̛̬̼̹͚͎͍͑ͮ͝ͅ.̭͍̘͒̂ͬ̀̀
̺̮̦ͤ̓ͩ̓ͫ̉̄T͔͉̪͓̩ͪ͑ͦ͂͊ͨ̆̑ͯ͟͠h̛͇̘͇̜͆̀͊ͫè̎̏ ̞̦̳̻͈̪̘͌̀̕̕h ̵͉̘̒ͬ̐̉ő̙̞̣͎̖͓͎ͩ̃̕͠f̸̙̼͓̞ͩ̂ͬ͛͋ͯ́͠ .̡͎̪̗̮͙̙̩̇̉ͤͨ́̌̽̑̚͢͞ ̡̝͎ͨ͗ͩ͐̚Z̦̗̼͓̝̠̒ͪ̄ͤ́͜ḁ̴͔̭̖̫̹ͩ̈̿ļ̦̹̗̩̟̪̤̭̈͐ͩ͐ͬg̡̡̘̺͕̞͉͈̞̭̤͆̾͊̆̽̓ͣ̍̀o̼̯̦̝̥̫͙̝̤͌̿̏̄ͮ̚͜.̵͍͇̯̫̋̀ͯ̒͟͝
̴̳͚̤̫̬ͣ̊̐ͯ͑͡ͅH̸̝̪͎̖̮̪̑ͣ̐ͣ̽̀͢ĕ̡͈͉̦͌͐ͯ̈́͑ͫ̔̊́͡ ̧͕͉̗̓ͫ̃ͩ̎w̵̟̺͇̳̟͍̝͖ͩ̈̂ͪ͗̽̕͝ḥ̨̬͎͚͎̗̍̌ͭͪͤ͢͞ǒ̵̳̥̠̝̙̗͒̉͂͗͂̀̕ ̰̣̥̝̜̍͌̀ͦ͆͒̆ͭ͡Ẉ̢̛̼̼̗̜͖̱͐̓ͦ̒̓ͅͅả̴̫̳̪͖̆̄̿ͫͨ́͜i̯̬̗̥̱̮̺̔ͩ̉ṱ̣̼ͨ̒ͩ̋͟s̸̺̜͖̬̪̳͍̄̍ ̫̻͎͕͆͒ͣ̌͆̎ͬ́͘B̸̶̹̘̹̆̄͊ȩ̹͚̳͖̤ͮ͘h̜͓̼͍͈͐ͪ͆ͨ̔̎ͫͬ͠ͅi̞͉͒ṇ̡̥̤̿ͮͪ̒͂͆͑͞ ͔͎̤͎̮͈̘̙̍̐̾ͨT̡̡͍̦͓͈̣̟̈́͛͐ͦͪͦͮ́̚h̸̢͖̹̤͑̈́́̽͗ͣ͗ͫė̴̩̞̥͉̫͎͆̑͞.̨̮̳̹̘̭̬̯͉̎́
!̱̠ͩ̿͊͗͠

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UytR7NCKUNg

What's the difference between an Al-Qaeda base and a Syrian school?
I dunno man I just fly the drone.

kek'd

I would tie the slut up arms behind her back and bent over. Invite all the guys from her work or school to come round and fuck her ass and pussy. She will get her tight little asshole stretched open wide and full of cum. Once they've all finished I will bring my dog out to lick her cum filled pussy and ass. Then let him have a ride and rape her good before he knots her, and she's forced to drink the dog cum that explodes from her pussy. I would film the whole thing and send it to her parents.

Symphony Masses – Ho Drakon Ho Megas

pretty cool, havent seen that movie though so i enjoyed his wonka more
youtube.com/watch?v=INt4GGr-EGU

アリゾナディスケット

lol thats my vaporwave name

“If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don’t wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA”

四チャンネル

soundcloud.com/tvffymusic/taffy-flight-scheduled-release/s-s1CMV

youtube.com/watch?v=GIYbeJAk9SM

google.com

imgur.com/gallery/iL4f0

Russia's had people on the moon too

Close call, if this dont get much attention ill lick frog i just saw in the garden.

Eat it.

youtu.be/1Bix44C1EzY

ONATHAN MONSARRA

Id rather eat something not alive, cant really stomach killing animals.

elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/

My hands are red and sticky from trying too hard,
I can feel them losing grip around your wrists.
Whose blood is it, anyway?
Dripping on the concrete,
Swirling down the drain,
Staining our soles.
Is it mine or is it yours?

Followed :)

i dont think they have though, they were the first to reach the moon however with unmanned stuff and only flew past it

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-05/arrium-to-be-sold-to-british-consortium/8679960?pfmredir=sm

youtube.com/watch?v=7L8m_lb7IlA

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA

Cross Road

Yeah, I've never heard or read of anyone other than the U.S. landing people on the moon. It was something claimed in another thread.

steamcommunity.com/id/Picklemepickles/home

put it in your ass :)

NXT-Q6G6-FKGS-YCA7-B9PSF

pbs.twimg.com/media/DB8vRIZXoAAldcO.jpg

deadcells.gamepedia.com/Dead_Cells_Wiki

very nice game btw

210 x LA8

Well, this is happening: mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/882374463224000512

50579.6733 newtons