There are people who are above 20 and watches this

There are people who are above 20 and watches this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And I'm one of them, fight me friendo

SMOKEEEEYYYYYY QUARTZZZZZZZZ

But yeah, it's kind of sad that the fanbase demographic is like 12-30 or some shit, with the majority being people in their 20's and shit. Same shit with Adventure Time, and other similar cartoons. It's like the MLP effect, they take cartoons that you'd think would be geared towards children but then high schoolers and like people in their 20's and shit end up becoming fans of it.

Just because it's a cartoon, doesn't mean you have to be a kid to enjoy it. Also the story on that show is pretty messed up if you follow it. ie Aliens living on Earth for millions of years, and no one seems to really care...

I'm one of them too, got a problem?

>millennial feminists

30+ here and just recently sat through all 4 seasons.

Wasn't half bad. Would watch again.

>but but but but TUMBLRINAS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is with people on the internet and gender politics. People act like I should give a damn.

I like that show too, don't watch it religiously though. Adventure Time's my favorite, but I started watching that when it came out when I was in 7th grade, so that was it's original target demographic

Watch with my daughter who really likes it. Its very heartfelt, and I appreciate that in a show.

There are people above 30 watching this.

I'm 31 and i enjoy this show.

there are far worse things out there and SU is genuinely entertaining when story episodes are done.

Also has some pretty ok r34

difference is the fan base. Ponyfags are pure weaponized autism. SUfags are a grab bag of co-opting sjw fucks and actual fans that couldn't give a fuck about that noise.

I was surprised they actually had one of the townies get killed. shit got dark

I bet Y´all play undertale too.

I JUST WANTED TO FUSE

hoooollupp, mlp is a whole nother level. Ill agree with you on steven universe and its fanbase being similair to mlp, but dude adventure time is some nice shit man

>friendo
cameron?

biggles?

>Don't give a fuck
Gave enough of a fuck to reply

this show is so fucking bad for kiddos
this is how 11yo trans are made

well put

who

watch and find out, nerd

Not anymore. I read a story or two and follow music and art but anything past season 3 sorta sucks. At least mlp is about from friendship and not being a dick. Stephan Universe is about how being a red skinned African American female transgender pandemisexual living space crystal with a girl penis is good and anyone who disagrees is evil. Also it's normal to be fat and disgusting and only evil people are skinny and clean

What show did you watch?

What's wrong with friendship? Wait shit friends are people and people are humans. Fuck I hate humans

will Murdercock strike again?

Adventure Time > SU and MLP

Mlp. I gain extra autism points from watching the old series that had that blue unicorn with bubble powers.

But even Stephan Universe is beyond me. And adventure Time seemed like the result of 5 half dead stoners tripping on 2ci and looking at everything in the room going "dude hey brah dude like dude what if like dude this old gum was a princess and like dude bro like dude like like what if this fire was a princess and dude aw dude man dud aw man dude bro that's stinks like dude what if that fart was a princess and like an emotionally stunted kid took a bunch of pcp and put on a stupid hat dude and like and thought that his dog was bender from futurama dude bro and there's a dragon made of playdough and candy is alive and like Gameboys are us have become alive

does it count when your kids watch it and ask you to sit with them while they do? its torture. help me

Regular Show > All

>but then high schoolers and like people in their 20's and shit end up becoming fans of it.
Invader Zim had this same effect

That's pretty much why I like Adventure Time. Of course I grew up on Ren and Stimpy so...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

DO WE WIN AN EMMY YET?

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
HIGH FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HOW ABOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

THEIR I JUST TOLD YOU HOW EVERY EPISODE OF RS GOES

he didnt even stay dead, nerd. how is that dark?

he's still dead. no heartbeat. he's just a reanimated corpse at this point

he had a heartbeat, it was just way slow

The plot ain't that bad if you can get past the underlying feminist rhetoric.

I'm above 20 and watch this, I'm a cis white male.
steven sucks as a protagonist, no one can really argue that. too much crying. and the lore is ok.
7/10 which i will stress is better than 80% of cartoons on air regularly.

cartoons=fun
>TV good reality bad

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk

I had a nice story and I guess OP gave me a chance to share it. Here we go.
>at gym going some crunches/situps
>some guy and his gf/wife walk by with an employee.
>theyre being shown around and all.
>the guy was in his late 30s most likely
>has long hair, looks dirty and greasy as if he hadn't showered in a while, but none on the top of his head.
>looks quite overweight.
>they look like they belong in a trailerpark or whatever.
>walks by, near me.
>see the guys shirt.
>its pic related.

The "people over 20" who watch this, are also the same people who grew up with more sophisticated, adult-ish cartoons of the 90s. Hitting their teen years at about the adult-swim peak, and shows like adventure time / steven universe fills a nostalgic void that modern cartoons topically cant do.

>implying tumblr feminists are people

faggot

*passed

I'm throwing my hat in with this guy. Sure SU had a short lived toxic fan base but its just a damned cartoon. Like it? Take it. Don't? Leave it. After its dead all that's left is a lot of lesbian R34 potential.

Yeah, I don't understand why this show is popular at all. I gave it the usual 5-episode try and between that and eps I saw in passing, it just looked like shit that only babies could enjoy
>'cause cartoons