SO I'M ABOUT TO FAIL OUT OF COLLEGE IF I DONT ACE AN EXAM ON THURSDAY AS WELL AS ACE THIS ASSIGNMENT TONIGHT

SO I'M ABOUT TO FAIL OUT OF COLLEGE IF I DONT ACE AN EXAM ON THURSDAY AS WELL AS ACE THIS ASSIGNMENT TONIGHT

PLEASE HELP ME AT LEAST ACE THIS ASSIGNMENT, LEAVE THE EXAM TO ME. PLEASE HELP

You gonna fail son, habbeeb it.

AND THIS FINAL PART IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND THEN I CAN STUDY ALL TOMORROW AND ACE THE EXAM ON THURSDAY

PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU

What the fuck is this anyway

Arguements, Data, Politics course

Ha good luck

Thanks, I'll need it. There is nothing worse than the feeling of digging yourself into a hole and wanting to get out though you know its your fault.

You're fucked

A part of me is starting to accept the reality. If this thread 404s just know I have learned my lesson. Everything after today in my life will need have alot more dedication from me.

Part 1

A) 32/48 of all students passes the check
B) 18/22 women passed
C)14/26 men passed
*Critical Value???

OP here. user I am not joking when I say this but you literally just saved my life. I dont think I would have been able to take the depression if I failed out of college.

Whether these answers are wrong or not Im just genuinely elated from hope right now.

Sometimes people have to learn the hard way. Godspeed user, godspeed.

>college
>frequency tables
>spells "a lot" as "alot"

Is this Trump College?

How do I fix my low testosterone levels?

OP here, University of Houston actually. In fact I am posting from a library computer right now haha.

I can tell it isnt a great school because literally, and I do mean literally, half of my middle school class managed to get here when they were the worst of the bunch.

Don't get too excited, B and C are wrong.

Next time you suck dick, make sure to swallow all that testosterone down.

The fact there is you fact checking other posts still keeps my hopes up so thanks. In the end I am a sucker for lights at the end of the tunnel stories. Tonight is not an exception, dimly lit as the lantern may seem its still hope.

Muh thanks to you sire.

lel i failed out of there with a 1.87 GPA in biomedical engineering
now im in a PhD program for biochem

fuck UH so hard forgetting to send me an academic suspension letter

this is just a chi-square frequency table lol
>32/48 passed the check
>(32x22)/48 = 14.7 is the expected count for women
>(32x26)/48= 17.3is the expected count for men
>do a chi-square test and get a P-value

B is 14 and 2/3 C Is 17 and 1/3 the appropriate test is called a chi-square, Google it.

News flash genius, if you can't do the assignment on your own you can't pass the exam.

You're fucked. Good work flushing your money down the toilet.

Part 2)

How to interpret
Cons is your dependant/base value while ideo is your independent variable
A)
It's not significant, and you can tell by the P>T value, not sure what confidence interval your using, but usually it's a 95% confidence so .008 is too low
B+C) Did your prof give you the dataset or tell you whether those are the lowest base values or the averages??
D)R squared value is in the top right at .1467.. r squared is a measure of how well your line fits the data, So at 14% it's ehh maybe not the best fit, should consider using a non linear regression line
E)RMSE or root mean squared error is how close the points in the graph are to the line, by measuring from the points to the line of best fit
You typically want it to be a small number

This guy is wrong on several points ignore him

Cool to see another coog. Could you reassure me on something please? One of the biggest jokes around here is that the school is infamous for accepting diversity in the grad school pool by sooner inviting students from other schools instead of coogs themselves. If I am at a 2.75 GPA right now, is there still a chance I can make it into law school or with someone from South Texas take my place most likely? I'm kind of fearful. Wasted money securing my Phi Alpha Delta membership all these years for nothing...

Thanks man!

Life savers all around tonight

Believe me I thought of that but the test is on Thursday so I still have a chance on that but the homework is due in an hour. I figure I could at least get some points for the homework so I'm not sweating bullets through the test which I must literally ace at this point.

I am not gay but if you guys wanted to see mine or my girlfriend's ass I would not be object to that. She would but I would love to show my gratitude.

>Life savers all around tonight
Nobody's saving your life. We're just extending your suffering by helping you. It's probably better to let you fail now instead of later. Maybe you'd actually get your shit together..

>Nobody's saving your life.

If only you could see my medicine cabinet. Not only am I a nervous wreck but I have social anxiety and the thought of interacting with people in a job that isnt my career choice makes shiver. I am a loser but I will take all the help I can man. This really is helping me.

just make a bunch of print out fake the participants then make the data tables

source, chegg

Holy hell user if they have the answer to the final question it would help alot.

Google search the question and chegg has answers. It's a paid subscription but totally worth it

My cousin paid for that and Mathway last semester. I had too much pride to ever use them. Bit me in the butt since my procrastination led me here asking you to use it to help me. Guess I have no room for pride anymore.

Is there a possibility it has this part?

Sadly, no luck. Pretty sure you can post questions on chegg site and wait for someone to answer, fellow higher education seeker

is college going to be full of useless bullshit like this being forced into my mind? if so, i'm not sure i want to go

Pg: 1
I never thought that it'd be so simple but
I found a way, I found a way
I always thought that it'd be too crazy but
And if you open up your mind
See what's inside
Well it's gonna take some time, to realize
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find....
Over your shoulder you know
I'll always be pickin' you up when you're down
So just turn around
Now that I know that anything's possible
No one can break what is so unbreakable
And if you open up your mind
See what's inside
Well it's gonna take some time, to realize
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
Over your shoulder you know that I told you