S/fur

S/fur

it's all fun and games until you the back scratches

That sounds very fun to me.

Evening, Sunshine.

post feet

Girl on the right gave me a hand job in a Sunday school room while church was being held in the main hall.

Same girl on the right. When we were 15 she let me stick my dick in her and thrust a few times bc she wanted to "see how it felt" Still one of the hottest experiences of my life.

Guys, I need furry ass to cure my cancer, post em if you got em.

Heya Charles.

Too young, where tf did you get these pics?

I need to sleep

Hi Dash

More, more!

howdy furends

hello, how's your day been?

Hi Sunshine

How's it going?

I love that ass

Any more paws?

Fine I think.

Trying to see if anyone else wants to go see fireworks. It looks like I won't be able to get anyone else to go so I may just skip and go to bed soon. Had work all day and that sucked.

How are you?

Never mind. I guess we are going

Those chicks are 17 and they put it on instagram.

pawsibly

Bleh. Lots of family I forced myself to be around. But I'm smoking a much needed bowl right now and with my real family, so I'm good.

Sorry to hear that.

I'm alright.

Have fun!

17 is under 18, still illegal. If they can't smoke or own a house legally, their too young.

It's a trap!

Can we get fur comics?

anything in particular you're looking for?

she's fat and ugly

no nudity, no sexual behavior, nothing even remotely suggestive. What's illegal here?

nice bro

I ment too young to even want to bang, why else would you post them in a fap thread?

methinks thou dost protest too much. Nobody here said anything sexual about them except you.

I saw some one said that they wanted more. In a fap thread.

Where does it say anything about fapping here? This is a collection of pictures. What you read into an image of 17 year old girls seems to be YOUR problem. The rest of this thread isn't about that.

Sorry, I'll leave you to enjoy observing this art. Obviously you are here to find a deeper meaning of these fine art pieces and not because of anything sexual.

I'm not a picky man

Mareguy here. I have returned.

giraffes?

Stop. Don't summon him.

who?

Puzzlefag.

Greetings, DT.

Nice

Hello, Dash.

That's not a mare.

Fuck. Just noticed the benis. Hard on removed. Now I need to look at more mares.

Dash posting dragons? Cool!

Also not mare.

my bad

I have a few.

Sauce!
holly shit!
Hahaha