Anyone from Moldova here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Moldova
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw one of those town rapists in another thread a while ago

I don't think they have internet in Little Africa

Town rapist reporting in.

Ieși afară în pizda mă-ti de țigan prost en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Moldova

Always wanted to ask. Does your population want to merge back into Romania?

CHAD
H
A
D

A small minority does, a small minority would rather go back to USSR(Russia), absolute majority simply doesn't give a fuck.

Well I'm happy you know basic grammar, quite amazing considering your education system, even more amazed you don't use the cyrillic alphabet.

Well I'm amazing you know how to write and have internet access, given you're filty gypsy. How much fiară veche did you have to sell in order to afford a computer?

*amazed
inb4 you gypsy start bitching

tu in care te incadrezi ?

Quite funny here.. Untermenschen Kampf

A treia. Mi-e pohui.

How did you afford a computer, and are there many gypos in your European version of Haiti?

trist.

I work remotely for a burger company. But most people here have computers, even the villagers.
I'm not sure about the actual population of Moldovan gypsies nor their ratio to the population, but here they dwell in their designated towns and rarely go outside them, as opposed in Romania those roaches are literally fucking everywhere, spread all over the country.

De ce să fie trist? Ce-mi pasă mie dacă impozitele mele se vor fura la Chișinău ori la București?

>as opposed in Romania those roaches are literally fucking everywhere, spread all over the country.
Haven't seen a gypsy in months senpai.
And I live in the south.
They're European now. They can go wherever they want... as opposed to you.

Dunno, maybe you stopped noticing me. Whenever I visit Romania there's a shitload of gypslets following me begging for 5 bani.
Btw Moldova has visa-free travel to EU. Also most Moldovans have Romanian citizenship anyway.

Thnx friend, Ive wondered for a long time what your little corner was like, may have to visit one day.

Posteaza si tu niste pizde de moldovence bune de pe fb-u tau.

stopped noticing *them(gypsies)
god fucking damn it I should really go to sleep I have no fucking idea what I'm typing anymore

someone has to post that infamous pic

>Btw Moldova has visa-free travel to EU. Also most Moldovans have Romanian citizenship anyway.
Yeah I know. Was just messing with you.
But why not join then ? You would have a sense of belonging and pride.
Plus we could give your shitty economy a boost. Or you could drag our down. Would be interesting either way.

Btw. How do you feel about Transnistria ?
And do you consider yourself Romanian or are you one of those autists who think you are a distinct group of people with a totally different language?

Yes, traditions must be kept. Thank you, Estonia.

Yeah, like I said, if the unification would happen, I won't oppose it, but I'm not that much into it as to actively fight for it to happen.
I don't identify with any nation. I'm half Ukrainian and I was born outside of Moldova. Moldova never felt like home to me. Hell, even after almost 20 years of living here some aspects of Moldovan mentality still freak me out. People who think they're a separate nation of "Moldovans" are usually ultrabydlo, who never traveled outside of the country. I remember my first time in Romania I was mumbling under my nose "holy shit we're literally the same fucking country, everything's the fucking same".

>Transnistria
Just give that fucking shithole to Russia already, god those fuckers are so annoying. I now understand how it feels for South Koreans to have a failed mafia state right across the border. Well, of course Transnistria is not *that* bad as Best Korea, but you get the idea.

You're a pretty cool guy user.
Sad that you feel like you don't belong though.
Anyway I'm out. Need cigarettes and beer.
Numai bine.