Why TF do you eat meat you Carnist fucks?

Why TF do you eat meat you Carnist fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get rekt vegan

Because you're a faggot

As a human being animal proteins are necessary for a healthy life.
Vegetarianism can be healthy as long as you consume dairy and eggs, but veganism leads to serious health problems.

antivenom is made from an animal byproduct. so if a vegan gets bit by a snake what do they do?

Name a few

Today on a vegan diet you didn't do shit because the meat industry has a rough idea of what demand for meat will be and they produce to meet that demand. The fraction of a fraction of the population that is vegan has already been accounted for and predicted so anything you did, as a lone individual, didn't amount to shit. You saved nothing.

Because i have money...

It's tasty.

Vegetarianism eh? Bet you drink milk like the baby you are

how does being vegan save forest land

Use Google

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU USED TO DEVOUR A WHOLE PUG EVERY DAY JESUS CHRIST MAN

lack of high quality protien
vitamen A deficiency
omega-3 and fatty acid deficiency
high levels of phylitc acid from soy protien supplementation.
reduction of digestive bacterial diversity, causing sickness if your diet is forced to change.
far larger amount of food required to meet caloric requirements, thus creating larger eco-impact and financial cost.

because meat tastes good you goofball

It's says vegans typically eat things like rice in aried regions where doing so would be harmful to the local ecosystem due to overuse of water and deforestation to make rice and wheat fields

i don't drink milk.. i stick to coconut milk or almond

on the other hand i love hamburgers.

Because I'm a human being, an animal that is intended to eat meat as a part of its optimal healthy diet.
Also I'm not a faggot.

You know all of these can be maintained without meat right?

Shut the fuck up you self-righteous cunt.

Be hypocrits.

Reminder that PETA hates animal research, but their founder not only depends on the benefits of it for her daily life, but also insulin from bovine.

Vegans are the most hypocritical bunch of terrorist scum on the planet.

it doesn't though. most of food for meat comes comes from grains grown in praries and deserts where there is low biodiversity to begin with.

methane is a problem, but you can always just not eat cows.

Nutritionally, if the entire human population had a healthy amount of meat, fish, veggies, fruits, and grains, there would be no problems. It's just some people eat TOO Much of certain meats.
Having none, though, makes you very sick and weak.

i use ecosia to plant trees

and live in a state with a massive forestry industry

They cannot.

Without meat yes.. but not without animal products.

Eggs and dairy can fill those gaps.

Yeah with supplements, can't get more natural than supplements

I had this for lunch, does it count as meat?

so how much eggs and dairy should a person eat as a minimun?

depends on if they are vegetarians or natural

BTW eithout protein the oncotic pressure in ur blood lowers, meaning u'll have less reabsortion for water sodium and other ions decreasing ur blood pressure.

Go read a fisiology book faggot

vegetarians

I don't drink milk or eat eggs/ cheese because I'm allergic, I'm eating a chicken sandvich right now and its damn good

>fisiology
Found the retard

Love meat, hate vegetables. Meat-eating is traditional in my family, we've been doing it for about 2-3 million years or so, maybe longer.

well.. 20% of your intake needs to be protien, so if you are already balancing with peanutbutter and on a normallized 2k diet (which is only good for 40 year old women with desk jobs) I would say at least 2 eggs and a glass and a half of milk per day along with veggi protiens.

If you are worried about animal treatment, buy eggs from local farmers markets. Those are happy af chickens. I worked on an organic farm.. the chickens had a society based on who laid the most eggs.. happy little fucks. Nothing wrong with caring about animals, but don't be fucking stupid. Get organic eggs.. Organic milk, it's there and those animals are living better lives because of the products they are making for you.

>tfw too poor to eat meat
will i die? :(

>found the retard
Care to explain why?

not to mention the fact that them not eating meat does literally nothing to stifle the meat production industry and those animals are still slaughtered en masse.

they're disrespecting the animals by not eating the meat considering they're still being chopped up packaged and shipped and rather than ending up in someones belly for sustenance they'll end up in the garbage...

I think he meant physiology, he is right though

You people are in such denial about the sin of eating a living being that it would be hilarious, if it wasn't so inhuman and monsterous. Watch "The secret reason we eat meat - Dr. Melanie Joy" on YouTube to see how people are brainwashed to eat meat. That is, if you're brave enough to do so.

c'mon, be a true vegan, and don't use insulin, water filters, insulation, rubber, antifreeze, certain plastics, floor waxes, crayons, chalk, adhesives, shaving creams, soaps, make-up, wax paper, margarine, paints, lubricants, candles, shampoos, tape, brushes and other products made with leftovers of slaughtered animals.

>brainwashed to eat meat
*quotes video on YouTube as proof*

Oh user, I would love to eat you alive just to see an ignorant biased piece of shit like u suffer

I see, thanks for showing the errors of my ways

I do my best to get products that don't come from animals. The fact that such products are made from those type of animals is proof that people are brainwashed to believe that killing animals is justifiable.

Because it tastes good and a life is sacrificed to feed the masses. Be thankful we even have food.

I am eating a pork brat right now. Whenever I eat meat, I focus on the miserable existence the animal lived in, and the likely screaming agony in which its life ended. It makes the meat taste that much better.

ya didn't save shit. the products still got produced, now more will just be thrown out by retailers.

They do it with supplements and shit. They full of it man. Seen just a few who didn't do supplements. But they are animal products like milk, cheese, and so on. Tired of these hippies.

If u really think that by eating vegetables only u save animals u are wrong. Think about this, whole world becomes a veggie faggot, whole world need lots of space to plant crops (yeah crops take more space than animals and produce less amount of food), whole world destroys environments to plant crops, destroying environments kills animals, unbalances biomes and result in much worse things.
U start to get the idea don't you?

why the fuck do you gloat about being vegan you pussy?

Oh look, someone's in denial defending their belief system. Bet you didn't even watch a SECOND of the video. Don't worry, I'll make it easier for you and post the link to the video.

vegans are so dumb that they believe the food industry makes a specific amount of food based on who eats what.

newsflash vegans: all food manufacturers make as much food as they possibly can regardless of how much is sold. if they overproduce, it is called a surplus. Surplus goods are often bought outright by the government.

Here it is:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

>oh I saved an animals life today
>like it wasnt going to get murdered for the next person who actually eats meat

They absolutely can. There's 70% rda of vit a in only 100 grams of frozen peas
There's enough omega 3s in 2 table spoons of ground flax seed. The rest of what was said was retarded.

>18 full minutes of a delusional retard babbling
>mfw retards like you actually believe this shit

I bet your height starts with a 5 or below

>Defending a their belief

Hey veggie faggot, its not a belief its a fact that meat is necesary for ur body. You and the whole world could believe that its wrong as well as u u and the whole world could believe 2+2 =8 and that does not make it truth. Go now, read a book to learn don't watch a YouTube video. And if u really think meat is not necesary for ur body and have 6 years left on your life go to college and study medicine maybe u'll learn something about ur body and won't talk about shit u don't know about

should have been /thread right here.

What about the protein u need...? And escential amino acids?

>I saved one animal's life
and ended the life of plants which for some reason are never respected as living cause they don't have nervous systems like ours.
>I saved 45 pounds of grain
From going into an animal's mouth instead of a garbage dump. there's a hell of a lot of animals like pigs and my own chickens that live almost entirely off food waste.

Guess what would happen to most modern bred farm animals if we no longer valued them as food.

>farm animals if we no longer valued them as food.

they would fucking die (and more than likely become extinct) because they are about as brainless as OP

>it's monstrous to do this completely natural thing
go fuck yourself you dumber than shit hippie fucking faggot
maybe if you ate some meat every now and then you wouldn't be so fucking retarded

op obviously knows this, hence the shilling.

It tastes good, and as a consumer I am far enough separated from the process by which animals are made into meat that I don't typically have to think about it. If I needed to kill my own food, I'd probably step back into a pescetarian diet, though anyone who believes honey, eggs, and milk are inherently harmful is a fool.

You realise we can feed more people with crops than with meat right? brainwashed carnists. Brainwashed carnists everywhere.

"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not for everyone's greed"

-Mahatma Gandhi.

Getting enough protein is a joke. The only essential amino acid that MIGHT be low is Lysine.

Name one vegan primitive society/ racial group that went on to become a part of humanity as it now exists...

Tell me how I'm going to get 180g of protein a day on a vegan diet.
It has to be an amount of food that won't split my stomach open, and it can't be more than 2400 calories total.

>the vast majority of society is brainwashed into eating meat

holy fuck I wonder who is brainwashing the animals into eating each other?

Because I want to. Now fuck off cunt.

>getting enough protein is a joke

Go read about oncotic pressure and starling's law on circulation

>the only essential amino acid that might be low is lycine
>not knowing what an essential amino acid is

I'll help u faggot, essential means u dont produce it, u have to consume it so every essential amino acid is going to be low.
And if u don't know already aminoacids are the monomers of proteins (which are their polymers) so no protein ingestion means no essential amino acids ingestion, understand now?

Animals consume more calories than what they would give you. Animal livestock and the food we grow to feed the animals is the leading cause of deforestation. Are you all retarded or..?

Literally the fact that humans are able to eat animal meat with no repercussions to our health is proof that it's not wrong.

Another dumb argument that's brought up time and time again.

"Other animals eat meat so why shouldn't we eat meat?"

Yeah and other animals kill, does that mean its justifiable to kill another human being? Don't make me laugh

killing your stupid ass for the betterment of our gene pool would be justifiable

Theamount of crops animals consume in terms of the amount of food they produce is much less than the amount of crops the whole human population would need to consume, even less nowadays when the crops we feed animals are leftovers and in most cases low amount of food and more amount of balanced diet gibberish

My dogs eat meat so I do too.

Do you also think dogs are "meant" to eat only vegetables?

Yeah. it's okay to kill. how is it not?

if it didnt give me such a hard on id probably stop

You're a special type of retard.
Yeah getting enough protein is a joke. If you're eating enough calories you're going to get enough protein. Sure if you're eating like 1100 kcal then you might run in to trouble. Fucking obviously.

Do you have autism or something? I said the only essential amino acid that might be low is lysine and you go to assume I meant if you're not eating anything? With this logic everyone's deficient in everything.

Yeah if you kill for food or to defend yourself it's fine.

Plant protein is not the same as animal protein. Plant protein makes you thin and really lean. Animal protein builds your muscles more.

Why do you think prey and predator animals have such different body types?

>kill
>for food

Carnist logic

Well a bullet is only a few cents, and a gun could be as low as $100.

200+lb of deer meat would cost easily over a thousand dollars.

B12, a vitamin necessary for human life, can only be procured from animals. It doesn't grow on trees and is impossibly expensive to synthesize.

>I saved water
Most of the planet's surface is covered in water to an average depth of four miles. Even if you're talking about fresh water there's this thing called "rain". Maybe you've heard of it.

>I saved an animal's life
Good. More meat for the rest of us. Also, animal's lives aren't as valuable as human lives. If you disagree with that then you lose the moral high ground AND any reason for any human to listen to what you have to say.

>I saved 30 sq ft of forested land
Trees grow. From seeds. We know how to plant seeds. Nothing permanent was lost.

>I saved 45 pounds of grain
Again, we know what seeds are and how to plant them.

Virtue signalling like this only advertises your stupidity so that rational people can avoid you like the pest that you are.

You only need about 50-70 grams a day. ~ .3-.4 grams per pound

oh snap!
/thread

It comes from bacteria that's found soil and natural water sources. So you are incorrect

>you are a special kind of retard
>if u are eating enough calories u are going to get enough protein
>implying calories = protein

Yeah I'm the retard, just wait for me, im going to get a glass of protein from the tap... But don't worry it is a 1 calorie per gram protein

...Here I am again.... Loved that glass of wateee eeem uhh protein now were was I? Oh right just about to tell u how there are some aminoacids that only meat can give to you

because you are supposed to you stupid fuck, look at your teeth, that tells you what kind of food you eat, plant eaters have flat teeth, meat eaters have sharp teeth, humans/people eat both, that's why you have both you dumb fuck, you are supposed to eat both, that's why you have teeth for both, god you fucking people are stupid, look it up

You're fucking retarded.

Learn to grow crops. You're welcome

100 grams is 70% eh? How many lbs of fucking peas are you eating a day?

He is but anyhow bacteria is not going to give anyone the amount he needs so he made his point

There are aminoacids no plants can give u, not only vit b12. Not sure but I think vit K also comes from only from animals. (Not argueing just exchanging info)

Can't grow meat.

I only eat meat and dairy because I refuse to take the life of one more innocent plant you fucking inhuman vegist.

The evolutionary step of eating meat rather than vegetation was what provided our ancestors with the evolutionary advantage over our competitors. Meat has a higher calorific content than vegetation and provided them with the energy needed for advanced brain development.

Interestingly, the second evolutionary step of cooking meat rather than eating it raw fulfilled the same purpose as the first evolutionary step of eating meat in the first place: Cooking meat makes it easier to eat and increases it's calorific content. So if we hadn't learned to cook and eat meat, we wouldnt be here today.

The only reason people can survive today on a purely vegetarian or vegan diet, is because of the abundance of food which is avaliable to us (mainly due to our step from hunter gatheres, to farming and agriculture)

So if vegans want to talk about what's "natural" (a term I've grown to despise), if anything eating meat is more natural

Please name 1 whole food that has 0 protein in it. Other than that you're making up an argument with yourself. I said you can get all the amino acids being vegan but I guess that wasn't good enough for you