Least painful, quickest, and easiest way to go out? I can't handle the world anymore. Hook me up with tips Sup Forums

Least painful, quickest, and easiest way to go out? I can't handle the world anymore. Hook me up with tips Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/19/45/hiv-aids--the-basics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

swallow a box of matches, just the tip of the match

By the tip of the match do you mean the red part?

Grenade

yes

Shotgun to the head, jackass. Why do people have to be spoon fed this shit? It's so easy.

Any possible side effects after swallowing? Risk of vomiting, tight feeling in chest or stomach, etc?

if you survive (which is unlikely) you might be in a coma

the only immediate side effects will be a horrible taste in your mouth

Thank you so much man

Jump

you welcome bro

how old are you?

Shit almost forgot, last question, do I absolutely have to chop off the brown part or can I just swallow the whole thing with some water?

you can swallow the whole thing but cutting the tip off just makes it easier and you need to swallow way more than just one

what makes you want to do it? do you need money for a tight situation?

Okay I'll keep this in mind if I'm ever in a tough spot again

In order of bestest 1) Nitrous and opiates. 2) helium and opiates 3) opiates 4) Helium 5) carbon monoxide from car.
Sorry life wasn't good to you. There is no god or afterlife waitting for you.

Pistol in the mouth always works

>Become gay
>let anyone fuck you in the ass
>get HIV
>let it develop to AIDS
>wait for a while
>???
>profit

>Buy a needle
>Get dehydrated
>When they give you the IV, inject air into your line
Ded

Never believed in a god or afterlife

Not believing doesnt make it not real

Do it in a hotel room or something. Spare your family from finding you like that. Hurt people hurt people, that's for sure.

No, the fact that it's a retarded idea with no basis in science makes it not real.

kill your current self. just let go of everything that you got now and start fresh somewhere else

Then please explain why the universe is the way it is? It's still a very likely possibility you should take measures for like with insurance

My family doesn't actually care about me. They wish I wasn't born

12 gauge slug to the roof of the mouth works 100% of the time

if you are worried about it not working just use a double barrel, with 200% i think the odds are in your favor

Least painful you dipshit.

Not 100%. There have been some survivors. You don't want to see what they looked like afterwords.

It is not painful if you don't get ebola from somewhere or similar shit you dumb fuck

Kek AIDS would be a horrible way to die man, the hell are you talking about?

Alright Sup Forumsrother, here's the motherfuckin plan
>break into NASA
>steal rocket
>load rocket with fuel and booze
>launch into space
>get fucking hammered
>aim for sun
>crank the radio up and play some Megadeth
>go out like a badass

If I could kill myself this way I wouldn't even need to be depressed. I'd just do it for the awesomeness.

Kek,

AIDS does not kill by itself, its the other shit that kills you because AIDS only destroys your immune system and makes you weak.

So if you get some shit that causes pain while you have AIDS then it's painful, if you get some disease that does not have pain as a symptom the you don't feel pain, simple as that.

In the end it might just be a common cold that ends up killing you if you have aids.

aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/19/45/hiv-aids--the-basics

Sure but it would be a slow wasting death in any case. Not something I fancy.

How is leaving the engine running in a small enclosed space?

Will I die vomiting and convulsing or do you just fall asleep peacefully?

you'll fall asleep then die, you don't feel anything it's just like swallowing matches

You just want attention and usually suicide is only a "scream for help" and a final act of desperation.

Now be a good goy and remember to buy a good insurance before trying to commit anything, you wouldn't believe how many manage to fuck it up.

Totally not a shill but you can google the best insurance company for you by uaing your local zip code.

:^)