Greetings Sup Forums

Greetings Sup Forums.
My name is Halfheart.
In about one year, I will be feared as a serial killer.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UytR7NCKUNg
youtu.be/S43hytfBMAk?t=4s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did your dad fuck you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UytR7NCKUNg

Whatever faggot. In about ten minutes I'm going to feature my cock down your throat.

why in one year and not now?

Never had one

Nice dubs
lick my clit

very

Why's it a gif?

How is early high school treating you?

Nice dubs
no clue

What? How tf were you born?

you should start with your parents for giving you such a stupid name

what country are you located in

public schools won't let me in
too poor to afford private

Orphan nigga

U.S.
California
Bay Area

ooooohhhhh sooo scary

Preparing for first kill
Must be flawless

Screen shot my thread
save to desktop
Once I've killed,
look back on this

what is your purpose

did you leave this wooden thing outside my house? im dead fucking serious. i'm a little scared this is a calling card or some shit.

No
That wasn't me

It was me

Fake ass nigga step off

Why do you post like this

oh, good.
oh NOOO

No fucking idea

Because he's,
obviously speaking like
every parody
of William Shatner
ever made.

youtu.be/S43hytfBMAk?t=4s

Its never the first kill that gets you caught tho its the 4th or 5th when you start getting complacent.

Holy fuck
It makes
so much
sense now

Oh Dylan who might you smite first oh brave soul you

Even so, my work must be clean.
Relatively clean.

No problem, user
I'm -
AlwaysHappyToHelp

And nice dubs by the way.

Some hood that goes to a semi local high school

Is your name Dexter?

Because the fictional serial killer is named Dexter?
HUHUHUHAHAHAHA
GTFO newfag

Pretty sure you're gonna end up killing yourself before killing anyone else.

He - just told you
his name is. Halfheart.
learn to fucking read
dum dum.

Faggot

Police stations are a nice place to kill, especially the deeper and more guarded parts. More guarded =More people to kill.

Guy really must be an orphan for that to be his actual name.

That should not be green, also spelled semen. Seek medical attention.

Not if I become a suicide bomber

It's SeaMAN in Mountain Dew. That's why it's green.

But you would still die before you killed everyone, by a few milliseconds at least.

>new york times
>400 pound 15 year old gets shot and killed by his father after trying to trying to stab him

what is your phone number

Good Shit mate
No dad faggot

1 (415) 867 5309

What's yours?

edgy as fuck name.
putting that aside what kind of style of murder you fantasizing about? Ted Bundy, Zodiac guy, Baker Butcher, etc?

Thank you
You do the world a service

1 (213) 373 4253

Bundy is my boy.
Good lookin' too.

Huh. You posted your real number.
I just posted that song 'Jenny'

If you legit start serial killing, I will do it too, but I'll do it better. I'll call myself, Other (better) half of the heart.

nah you gotta make it rhyme, so coldheart would work and has the added bonus of being more edgy.
>somehow

Nope
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

If your signature isnt cutting someones heart in half and only taking the right half, putting the left side back in, ill be very disappoint

Top kek
so close to quads tho

Okay. Do you have a certain style, target, or signature thing you will do so people know it was you?

Paul Blart heart?

>yfw the story is kept very tight by law enforcementand doesn't get any real coverage

Use knife/razor to carve my logo (a half a heart) somewhere on their body.
Removing half a heart will be to complicated, but may happen in the future.

I like it. Let me just put on 300 lbs and lose any resemblance of a sense of humor that I may have.

I say carve it right over their heart. It would make sense. If you do it, I'll just do a mirrored image.

Just thinkin' out loud here

You could be Tell-Tale if you're serious.
The tell-tale heart by Edgar Allen Poe

This sounds like some gay ass romance fantasy bullshit by the name. If you are trying to get remembered then you gotta make some really imaginative gruesome stuff, or blunt in your face brutality.

Also yes. I will do that

I've got gruesome shit planned for later amigo.
Just you wait until you see the 'iron grin'

In one year if ive never heard of you after this, I'm posting a screenshot and will call you a faggot

I think I like Paul Blart Heart most so far. I'm still taking suggestions though. Remember, I will essentially be a parody of OP.

Op, are you a psychopath? Or deranged? You wouldn't mind having someone deranged join in, would you? I'm no psycho, but it would be my dream to kill and not get caught.

dont listen to this bitch (OP) here
I would put a heart necklace, right?
that my mom gave me on her deathbead in liquid nitrogen,
then shove it down your dickhole until you had to piss, causing an orgasmic ice explosion that you inevitably bleed to death from.

new name: edgeheart

If you really want to stand out, go for people out of your racial spectrum.

When I first kill, I'll post the body with my halfheart calling card.
On that day, I will call you the faggot

No you won't. That would be like the dumbest fucking thing to do. The point of the game is to not get caught, you imbecile.

Fuck outta here fake ass nigga
I am OP

Hacking Sup Forums servers to find your IP now, my dad is a navy seal and he'll fuk u up fuccboii

you'll be caught after you're first kill, making you a murderer, not a serial killer, so i'll still call you a faggot, do you not know the definition you stupid cock goblin?

I take the photo of the body once I'm done, start a thread with said photo, and not get caught. We're called anons for a reason.

you're right i'm not the original post
is

wew bud

I screenshot it

i can smell the underage angst from here
And I changed my mind about joining you, you're stupid, you post all the photos at once once your streak is over and you've decided that you give up, if you post them immediately after the killing you're bound to get caught.

i'll tell my dad to fuk u up too fuccboii ya'll be sorry real soon he comin to getcha getcha

ganggangganggang

I know it's you ulvi. Fuck off.

Alright
bye

this guy

:(

bait

>be op
>stupid 20 something
>post a thread about wanting to be a serial killer
>post your location
>actually go through with the kill
>it's a fucking random
>leave some sort of DNA at the crime scene
>doesn't properly dispose of body
>FBI.rape
>arrested
>come to court date
>maximum sentencing
>goodbyefaggot.png
>arrive in jail
>labeled as a serial killer
>have the shit kicked out of you
>raped every day
>will be serially raped on a daily basis behind bars

the gaurds don't care about how much pain you're in OP, I worked as security at a prison and they literally don't give a fuck about your screams of agony.

you're going to be someones bitch forever no matter who you kill faggot.

I know Ted Bundy's brother Rich.

This. It's easy to fucking tell how stupid op is and there's NO WAY on the planet earth he's ever going to get away with it seriously if you're having urges that strong JSUT go to some slums in a third world country, find a pretty girl, and let go.

hey OP, if i hear about a serial killer thats killing style relates to your name ill leak some info for you to find me, call it a social experiment if you will.

but sadly your to much of a fuck boy to do anything... youll probably grab a knife or a gun and flip shit, youll point it at them or put it to their chest or throat or wherever, theyll tell you to fucking do it, the sound of fear in their voice youll get an amazing rush of adrenaline the likes of which very addicting.

but in the end even with that, you will bitch out

OP here
my work will be clean and efficient, and my calling card will be a Halfheart carved into the chest of the victim. With each kill, I'll start a thread on Sup Forums with phot evidence of nothing but the body and the calling card on some random sidewalk or warehouse floor. The only way someone will be able to trace them back to me is through my shitty laptop or phone, which I'm planning to ditch or hide once I start killing.

Maybe.
Maybe not.
We'll see in a few months, shall we?

You sound like you've done something like this before.
Still idiotic. I'm not even going to tell you where you fucked up on this one. I just hope you've never been arrested before.