That face when you still haven't gotten over the fact you lost

>that face when you still haven't gotten over the fact you lost

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hm822yVaS0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get over it, you won.

now try fucking doing something other than spam twitter and raging at the TV, you fat fuck.

I don't know what's better the fact that retard shills cry about trump being in office every day

Or retard drumpfs don't realize they are indeed also retarded and elected a retard to office to fuck the country

Both equally funny

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hm822yVaS0o

not the popular vote

All Trump worshipers have is this statement and "you mad" when you ask them about the actual things Donald Trump says and does. Granted they voted for a reality T.V show man-child so ignoring facts and simple phrases like "Keep American great again" is easy to repeat regardless of what he actually does to the country. As long as you feel like you "won" its fucking sad.

You mad bro

By a landslide there also, if you deduct the 30 million illegal mexicans she bussed in to vote.

I just lost the game.

That would be 1/10 of the nations population...

And it still didn't help you snowflake libtards!

Hah this guy gets it plus the trump video is classic

Sorry nigger, those mexifriends are here to stay :)

We don't "feel" like we won. We did win. Get rekt.

Jeez, it's been qhat? 5 months and you're still sour? It's not my fault people won't acknowledge you anymore. After all we weren't the ones chanting madame president. Seriously, how can you even show your face in public anymore?

Deportations are at an all time high though????

Beaners are just more sand niggers, them and their gay homo rights need to go back to Mexico!

>we won
>voted in a guy that will literally do nothing to help the guy who thinks he's part of the "we"

Also, I fucking hate Hilltard and wish she would have been jailed but trump is a pussy. Before you assume I'm one of the libtards.

Ya because Mexicans stay out, that's like putting a rat back outside and saying "well that's over with" Jesus Christ you're retarded

Gay marriage and Mexicans will never be illegal in America :)

twitter has more democrat spam than general foods plants