Indieheads now has over 100,000 subscribers

Indieheads now has over 100,000 subscribers

Based

cool

They've still got a much better taste in music than the average Joe

Or average Sup Forums poster.

Instead of treating it like complete cancer, why don't we just share some good shit with them, man?

But your average mu poster also subscribed to indieheads

fuck off :--)

Why would we care about a place that's obsessed indie landfill bands?

Every indie band is landfill

almost everyone on indieheads browses Sup Forums

>decide to look at that shithole
>theyre all praising some tranny fuckhead

not all Sup Forumstants visit indieheads tho

%80 of them does

What makes you think that? I have never even heard of it until this thread.

Who gives a shit

lots of reposts, refrences to Sup Forums are highly upvoted and on the discord for Indieheads somepeople talks like they're on Sup Forums.

Fucking false
Absolutely fucking false

Sup Forums has much better taste than /r/indieheads

>and on the discord for Indieheads somepeople talks like they're on Sup Forums.
gb2 reddit you fucking redditor

keep telling yourself that

you're a newfag who hasn't even been here 2 years, maybe not even 1
you don't know shit about Sup Forums

keep telling yourself that

:|

you weren't kidding

those are jokes

>LE GAYS ARE COOL! SEE HOW TOLERANT I AM

kys

here we see tumblr logic working in linear fashion

those are jokes

This is officially Sup Forums's 73788543rd shitpost.

yuck

edgy

YOU!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE NIGGER OF SOCIETY. YOU COME UP TO ME AND ASK ME HOW MY DAY IS AND I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS OKAY WHEN IN REALITY IM GETTING RAPED BY A STRAIGHT PERSON BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT ME AND fuck u

compare chart threads in here to indieheads' chart threads
difference is as clear as night and day
some people go to serious lengths to be contrarian ffs

indieheads it's just Sup Forums with accounts

they think meme demarco and radiohead are the end all of music

eh, indieheads has its uses.

In general their taste is more homogenized and overall it is just a less interesting place, but at the same time it is nice to be able to occasionally discuss an album you like without people incessantly calling you a faggot.

Also its just good to keep up on music news. Sup Forums is pretty unreliable when it comes to that and indieheads is a pretty good filter for all the other unnecessary shit music journalist sites will throw at you.

I've never understood this place's desire to pledge their allegiance to one site and one site only. I mean I guess I used to do the same thing when I was like 16 but I pretty quickly realized there's really no point. Every online community has its pros and cons so you might as well take advantage of what you can.

>taste is more homogenized
This is what kills it for me. Not to say Sup Forums doesn't have major issues on that aspect either, but there's still a fair amount of more music to discuss.

it has all the classic reddit problems that all of reddit has
>the upvote system leads to only "safe" opinions being seen and promoted leading to a hivemind-esque state
>people typing like absolute fags with lit-his degrees
>jerking off stuff that is """"underrated"""" til the point it becomes overrated as all hell
>too big focus on appearing "nice" or "friendly"
>adding in dumb unrelated shit about your personal life when discussing the topic at hand "My gf/mom/daughter/son/wife/SO/wifes son said/did/made/thinks/ X"
it's and awful place like all of reddit and anybody that uses it should fuck off back and leave Sup Forums

forgot
>blatantly underage posters

>we invented the culture destroying degeneracy known as the hookup app
woo

WE WUZ HOOKUPS N SHAAADES

>le gays are a community that can take credit for stuff made by people just cuz we both are attracted to the same gender maymay
boiling here. "we invented". no you faggot, you did not invent shit
fucking "tokengaymusiccritic". shoving your sexuality into peoples face like this is why people hate us
>inb4 homophobe
im gay

>tokengaymusiccritic
ugh, that's thatguywiththeglasses tier shitty name

what was the first?

>blatantly underage posters
I agree with most of what you posted, but you're blind if you don't see plenty of that here

how could YOU be here longer than 2 years and bother to defend Sup Forums's taste? fuck off

>XDXD DAE H8 REDDIT?T??t???T?
Fucking retard. Most of Sup Forums goes on indieheads because they don't give a shit about your stupid elitist web sites.

>Most of Sup Forums goes on indieheads
suuuure they do

this is what happens when a redditshit smears this board with their shit
fuck off walking trash

lol indignant self hating gays
sad

>omg look at how tolerant i am woa

i don't hate myself. i hate fruits like that guy giving me guilt by association, because a lot of people still see gays as one big, largly homogeneous community. So people will assume you act and think a certian way just because you are gay. And when people like him acts like he does it makes all of us seem bad

I used to participate in 2014-15. Now I just browse to keep up with indie news, like all subreddits it just got more recycled and repetitive with more subscribers. Bloated if you will.

Everyone there is vying for internet points or trying to get their best of the month thread which results in a lot of annoying recycled low-effort memes. Not to mention the teenagers in the general discussion posting about their issues and making "dae depression xD" jokes.

this